Review: Accounting Management Group - Drew Gillham CPA

Posted in the Cincinnati Forum

Concerned Citizen

Cincinnati, OH

#1 Jul 17, 2008
Drew is in prison for the next 5+ years on a conviction of tax evasion.
Anonymous

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Aug 30, 2008
This person lives in my neighborhood, and I just can't believe it.
Garrett

Cincinnati, OH

#3 Apr 6, 2009
I consider Drew a dear friend, who stood up for what he believes in. We need more men like him. Agree or disagree, he took a stand. I just wish he could be w/ his wife and son. He has paid an awful high price. Keep him and his family in your prayers. We'll celebrate when he returns. What a story he will be able to tell, and I will be there to hear it and welcome him home !
tquallen

Cincinnati, OH

#4 Jul 8, 2010
Garrett wrote:
I consider Drew a dear friend, who stood up for what he believes in. We need more men like him. Agree or disagree, he took a stand. I just wish he could be w/ his wife and son. He has paid an awful high price. Keep him and his family in your prayers. We'll celebrate when he returns. What a story he will be able to tell, and I will be there to hear it and welcome him home !
you may be right about some things, praying for his family, but i knew him personally and got into a business deal with him. my husband and i will never recoup our investments. we were lied to from day one, we're still paying for it.
bad deal

Hamilton, OH

#5 Jan 11, 2012
tquallen wrote:
<quoted text>
you may be right about some things, praying for his family, but i knew him personally and got into a business deal with him. my husband and i will never recoup our investments. we were lied to from day one, we're still paying for it.
Please contact me if you can about the deal. email me at dilligas6871@yahoo.com
snakeoilforsale

Cincinnati, OH

#6 Nov 18, 2012
I would not trust this man in any way for any type of business be it his accounting services or one of his 'deals'. He brought my family into one of his scams and we of course lost everything. He is a con man and beyond unethical.
bad deal

East Liberty, OH

#7 Nov 18, 2012
snakeoilforsale wrote:
I would not trust this man in any way for any type of business be it his accounting services or one of his 'deals'. He brought my family into one of his scams and we of course lost everything. He is a con man and beyond unethical.
I also bought into the con, and my family currently reside in the basement of my inlaws. I tried to get drew and his wife stacey to tell me who else were involved with this deal and they never did. please contact me thru email to compare story and see what can be done.
dilligas6871@yahoo.com
snakeoilforsale

Cincinnati, OH

#8 Feb 22, 2013
Perhaps I will contact you. He is a con man, unethical and took advantage of anyone that he could. He deserved every second of his jail time and should do more for all the people he diserviced or ripped off. Not only did he make us lose massive money in one of his made up deals, he messed up our taxes several years in a row. He stunk at everything he did. I pity anyone who comes in contact with this lyer in the future. Standing behind Christianity which was a joke. He's as far from a faithful man as they come. Never ever trust Drew A Gillam.
r-cinind

Cincinnati, OH

#9 Oct 20, 2014
Judge not that you might be judged. Drew and Stacy are Christians and I still love them.
And, YES, we lost our life savings. But why not blame the person that is to blame,
Michael Kelly and the Provident Trust Group?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cincinnati Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snow Exits By Saturday Morning 4 hr Indian Joe 1
bridge collapse 6 hr Pops 13
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 17 hr Observer 19,589
Candita Fluty Sat kuda 6
hateful church congregations Sat kuda 17
why does cincinnasty suck? (May '08) Fri Pops 20
Adult Children Ignore Me (Sep '13) Fri Charlie girl 25
Cincinnati Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Cincinnati People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:04 am PST

NFL10:04AM
Richardson was suspended for two Colts playoff games
ESPN10:58 AM
Colts won't commit to RB Richardson for 2015
Yahoo! Sports11:49 AM
League conducts nearly 40 interviews into 'deflate-gate'
Yahoo! Sports11:50 AM
NFL: No decision yet on deflated balls
NBC Sports12:54 PM
Grigson goes silent on NFL investigation into Patriots