Cincinnati, OH

#1 May 1, 2012
who think this guy is a total duchbag? i do
agree

Cincinnati, OH

#2 May 2, 2012
lol wrote:
who think this guy is a total duchbag? i do
yep he definetly is,hes really a mean person it seems.
very true

Cincinnati, OH

#3 May 3, 2012
hes angry,close minded,and a sarcastic jackass

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#4 May 3, 2012
No I'm not angry. I'm retired and in good health and have a great retirement fund. What the hell have I got to be angry about? People who know me would never say I'm mean. They would say I'm generous, educated and very well read. No I'm not closed minded I just don't always agree with peoples ignorance.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#5 Jun 13, 2012
oh and you like saggy tits orange hair and big butts
ooo

Dayton, OH

#6 Jun 13, 2012
cool

Location hidden

#7 Jun 16, 2012
port sanity wrote:
oh and you like saggy tits orange hair and big butts
Things I like
Hunting,fishing, shooting, my dogs and cold beer.
Things I don't like
Warm beer, Ohio, Cincinnati (that's why I'm in Kentucky) and port sanity.

Location hidden

#8 Jun 17, 2012
Things I like
Drawing, cookouts, my family,Cincinnati Chili and people with morals and convict, ions
Things I don't like
Beer warm or otherwise, liars thieves, drug addicts and of course last and not least Joe Chit who I guess does like orange hair saggy tits big butts liars thieves and druggies
PS I really dont care who does and does not like me I am a strong principled person who just tells it like it is. For instance I dont vote for a party but for a candidate who I think will do the best job not just because my granddaddy voted a certain way

Location hidden

#9 Jun 17, 2012
port sanity wrote:
Things I like
Drawing, cookouts, my family,Cincinnati Chili and people with morals and convict, ions
Things I don't like
Beer warm or otherwise, liars thieves, drug addicts and of course last and not least Joe Chit who I guess does like orange hair saggy tits big butts liars thieves and druggies
PS I really dont care who does and does not like me I am a strong principled person who just tells it like it is. For instance I dont vote for a party but for a candidate who I think will do the best job not just because my granddaddy voted a certain way
When you vote for a president you vote for his whole administration. A President will always take his friends and buddies with him. Do you like what Ovomit is doing? I don't! As far as Joe Chit, you don't know me so don't sound like a idiot. Cincinnati Sucks!

Location hidden

#10 Jun 17, 2012
Joe Chit wrote:
<quoted text>
When you vote for a president you vote for his whole administration. A President will always take his friends and buddies with him. Do you like what Ovomit is doing? I don't! As far as Joe Chit, you don't know me so don't sound like a idiot. Cincinnati Sucks!
then why post on a Cincinnati forum? I don't like what the current president has done, no more than I liked what George W Bush did. But in the South the stupidity of voting for a party just because your grandpappy did is stupid. During an election the candidate is applying for the most important job in the country. You may think Cincinnati sucks but I think Kentucky stinks. In my opinion it is a backward state. You dont know me either. But at least I dont make comments about someones bodyIve never seen. Everyone is entitled to there opinion, you may not like me but I really don't care who likes me and in particular some silly creature named Joe Chit on the internet

Location hidden

#11 Jun 18, 2012
port sanity wrote:
<quoted text>then why post on a Cincinnati forum? I don't like what the current president has done, no more than I liked what George W Bush did. But in the South the stupidity of voting for a party just because your grandpappy did is stupid. During an election the candidate is applying for the most important job in the country. You may think Cincinnati sucks but I think Kentucky stinks. In my opinion it is a backward state. You dont know me either. But at least I dont make comments about someones bodyIve never seen. Everyone is entitled to there opinion, you may not like me but I really don't care who likes me and in particular some silly creature named Joe Chit on the internet
At the end of the day Cincinnati still sucks and you're still insane.
The Old Cold Warrior

Loveland, OH

#12 Jun 18, 2012
Mr. Harrison writes for East Kentucky Magazine, you see. Fame is a pain! But the next time I drop into Hazard for a pie, be sure to stop by and say hi!

Location hidden

#13 Jun 18, 2012
Nothing worse than a backward illiterate inbred redneck, besides I've never said where I was from. BACK OFF LOSER!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cincinnati Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Zach Craft missing from Lawrenceburg KY 1 hr Carly Crawford 2
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr Booger Toast 19,840
Open marriage 15 hr hooked 1
RN license Sat CincyRN 2
Need RV home site Sat Friend of RV camper 1
Cincinnati Reds Message Board (Aug '11) Apr 17 Stl fan 2
News Bobcats, even cougars, could be on prowl in Ohi... (Feb '08) Apr 17 jordan 75
More from around the web

Cincinnati People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]