Mitt Romney Flipp/Flopper

Posted in the Cincinnati Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Obama 2012

AOL

#1 Oct 31, 2012
Mitt Romney has more POSITIONS than a Las Vegas Wh*re. When is someone going to call the man a Damn Liar? Has no one got any backbone? He is nothing but a damn lie? It isn't like it just started.

Joe Chit

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#2 Oct 31, 2012
Obama 2012 wrote:
Mitt Romney has more POSITIONS than a Las Vegas Wh*re. When is someone going to call the man a Damn Liar? Has no one got any backbone? He is nothing but a damn lie? It isn't like it just started.
Why don't you get your ass back to Warsaw where you belong? At least you have a few friends there. The Buckeyes will eat you up. They don't like small town girls.

Joe Chit

Location hidden

#3 Oct 31, 2012
I can't wait until Mitt wins so we can listen to Miss Pale piss and moan. What the hell, pass the chicken.
Obama 2012

AOL

#4 Oct 31, 2012
Joe Chit wrote:
I can't wait until Mitt wins so we can listen to Miss Pale piss and moan. What the hell, pass the chicken.
Who are you?
Obama 2012

AOL

#5 Oct 31, 2012
Joe Chit wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you get your ass back to Warsaw where you belong? At least you have a few friends there. The Buckeyes will eat you up. They don't like small town girls.
Where is Warsaw? Poland? Or Warsaw, Indiana?

Joe Chit

Location hidden

#6 Oct 31, 2012
Obama 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
You know damn well who I am. Don't act stupid! Could be it's not an act. Do you get KFC in Ohio? Yep, Warsaw, Poland would be a good place for you. Can't wait to hear what you have to say next Wednesday.

Joe Chit

Location hidden

#7 Oct 31, 2012
Obama 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you?
I am the truth, the light and a Republican. Vote for Mitt and survive.
Obama 2012

AOL

#8 Oct 31, 2012
Joe Chit wrote:
<quoted text>I am the truth, the light and a Republican. Vote for Mitt and survive.
You aren't Jesus, who ever you are.
Obama 2012

AOL

#9 Oct 31, 2012
Flip:“It was not my desire to go off and serve in Vietnam.”

Flop:“I longed in many respects to actually be in Vietnam and be representing our country there.”

LIAR!
Neutral Party

Sellersburg, IN

#10 Oct 31, 2012
Joe, that is so mean of her to disrespect you like that as you've always accepted Pale although not always agreed. Maybe she has lost all memory from a fried chicken and fry overdose. Maybe her screen is so greasy she can't see it is her friend Joe.

I know one thing, it is Pale Rider aka Obama 2012. Almost the same word for word posts.
Obama 2012

AOL

#11 Oct 31, 2012
Flip:“I will work and fight for stem cell research.”

Mitt Romney in his own words

Flop:“In the end, I became persuaded that the stem-cell debate was grounded in a false premise.”
Obama 2012

AOL

#12 Oct 31, 2012
Neutral Party wrote:
Joe, that is so mean of her to disrespect you like that as you've always accepted Pale although not always agreed. Maybe she has lost all memory from a fried chicken and fry overdose. Maybe her screen is so greasy she can't see it is her friend Joe.
I know one thing, it is Pale Rider aka Obama 2012. Almost the same word for word posts.
Who are you? Do I know you or this Joe?
Pops

United States

#13 Oct 31, 2012
Obama 2012 wrote:
Flip:“I will work and fight for stem cell research.”
Mitt Romney in his own words
Flop:“In the end, I became persuaded that the stem-cell debate was grounded in a false premise.”
And your point is that Romney changed his mind bases on additional/new info. What's wrong with that? NOTHING. YOU are the opposite, you don't learn diddley with ANY information. That makes YOU an apex PUTZ.

Joe Chit

Location hidden

#14 Oct 31, 2012
Obama 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
You aren't Jesus, who ever you are.
No, I'm not Jesus but you know very well who I am. I'm the one who told Rooster and Neutral you were on the Cincinnati forum.

Joe Chit

Location hidden

#15 Oct 31, 2012
Obama 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you? Do I know you or this Joe?
It's Okay Miss Pale. Your doctor called and said your padded room was ready for you. Obamacare refuses to pay for it but President Bush offered to take care of the bill. And yes, you can have french fries every day. Try to remember now. I am your friend Joe and I still love you. Rooster, Neutral and I only want the best for you. Come on now, be a good little girl and I'll read you some stories out of the Book of Mormon and the Koran. Come on.
Obama 2012

AOL

#16 Oct 31, 2012
Joe Chit wrote:
<quoted text>No, I'm not Jesus but you know very well who I am. I'm the one who told Rooster and Neutral you were on the Cincinnati forum.
So! Who are they? Who are you? Am i suppose to know you from somewhere? I knew you weren't Jesus.
Neutral Party

Sellersburg, IN

#17 Nov 1, 2012
I told you guys that Pale was in rehab. I guess she has amnesia or she has relapsed and is abusing substances more than ever.

Either way the big ass, fry eating queen of Warsaw Topix is Obama 2012 because her posts still remain the same. Never gives a reason to vote for Oblamo, but has plenty of reasons that don't make sense to not vote for Romney.

That too got real old as is evidenced by the polls.
Obama 2012

AOL

#18 Nov 1, 2012
Neutral Party wrote:
I told you guys that Pale was in rehab. I guess she has amnesia or she has relapsed and is abusing substances more than ever.
Either way the big ass, fry eating queen of Warsaw Topix is Obama 2012 because her posts still remain the same. Never gives a reason to vote for Oblamo, but has plenty of reasons that don't make sense to not vote for Romney.
That too got real old as is evidenced by the polls.
Although I don't know you. Who ever you are talking about, maybe you need rehab?
Pops

United States

#19 Nov 1, 2012
Obama 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try at ignorance! Oh, you weren't trying {<: You're a natural
Obama 2012

AOL

#20 Nov 1, 2012
Pops why are you supporting Mitt Romney in three words?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cincinnati Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sittefield ! Wed POPS 3
Sheryl Cogner Carrithers Nov 21 Concerned 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Nov 20 Mcm123 21,338
Duke Energy! Nov 19 FYI 1
Cranley ( Money Bags ) Nov 19 POPS 7
stores in Cincinnati that sell k2, spice, seren... (Oct '10) Nov 19 BELLY 30
Herbal incense / Spice / K2 (Oct '15) Nov 19 BELLY 6

Cincinnati Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cincinnati Mortgages