Dad Gets 15-Life In Daughter's Murder

Full story: WKRC-TV Cincinnati

A courtroom filled with sobbing friends and family members witnessed the sentencing this morning of Gordon Franklin.
Comments
1 - 17 of 17 Comments Last updated Aug 23, 2013
DAP

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2006

He deserves it
Jaycee

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2006

He deserves it, but will he serve the whole time? I doubt it. Let's just hope that his time in prison is as painful as the pain which he has caused the family and friends of this poor child.

My heart goes out to the family
noneed2knowwho31 4

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2006

Jaycee wrote:
He deserves it, but will he serve the whole time? I doubt it. Let's just hope that his time in prison is as painful as the pain which he has caused the family and friends of this poor child.
My heart goes out to the family
he deserves worse. not death
Natalie

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2007

I hope that he dies in jail!! I hate him for what he did to my Danny!!! I miss her sooo much!!! I still cry and wonder where she is!!! I miss you Danny!! RIP DANIELLE MARIE FRANKLIN!!! MAY 7, 1992 - OCTOBER 13, 2005!!! YOU WILL ALWAYS BE LOVED AND MISSED!!!! ILY!!!

( and he better serve the whole time and not get out early)
brittany

New Carlisle, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2009

he deserves 2 b n jail i hope he gets his butt beat everyday an nobody shows him no pitty... i hate him 4 wut he did he ruined so many ppls lifes. i still have tha newspaper bout tha day dis happened an it jus kills me everytime i read it 4real i hate him wit a passion
natalia

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2009

she was like a sister to me the week before she died she came to my house and we watch a scary movie and every time i got scared she hugged me i was at her funeral
Resident of New Richmond

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2009

Need to take him out to the hanging tree.
Jake M

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2009

She was my best friends sister so over time she became like my sister. I still shed tears for her to this day. I pray to god he burns in hell for what he has caused. I wish slow and painful torture on that piece of sh*t. Let him get out early and we'll see what happens... Rest In Peace Danni. I Gotchu Baby Girl
Buckeye

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2009

Natalie wrote:
I hope that he dies in jail!! I hate him for what he did to my Danny!!! I miss her sooo much!!! I still cry and wonder where she is!!! I miss you Danny!! RIP DANIELLE MARIE FRANKLIN!!! MAY 7, 1992 - OCTOBER 13, 2005!!! YOU WILL ALWAYS BE LOVED AND MISSED!!!! ILY!!!
( and he better serve the whole time and not get out early)
I don't know you, but my heart truly goes out to you. I have a friend who's Mother was murdered by her then-boyfriend. He was FAR luckier than your daughter's murderer was. You and your family are in my prayers.
would like to know

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2009

natalia wrote:
she was like a sister to me the week before she died she came to my house and we watch a scary movie and every time i got scared she hugged me i was at her funeral
What happened to her? Was it an accident that her father caused her death?

Campinas, Brazil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2010

In my opinion there is nothing that will bring justice to Danielleís family and friends, there lost is just too BIG. I know that he is prison now, but how long will he stay there? Danielle will never have the opportunity to make her dreams became true, because her father wasnít taking his medication! I donít think it is fair and I never will, I just hope that her father is able to remember her face, her laugh, her smile and that he suffers while doing it.
RIP Angel
ABC

Campinas, Brazil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2010

When she was asleep her father killed her with a golf club.
RIP Danni
would like to know

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2010

ABC wrote:
When she was asleep her father killed her with a golf club.
RIP Danni
Oh my gosh! That is horrible!! Was he on drugs or did he have a mental problem? Was the mother or anyone else in the house when he did this? This is just absolutely terrible!!!
ABC

Campinas, Brazil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2010

would like to know wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my gosh! That is horrible!! Was he on drugs or did he have a mental problem? Was the mother or anyone else in the house when he did this? This is just absolutely terrible!!!
It was told that he was bipolar, and that he wasn't taken his medications. I don't know where her mother and brothers were (sorry)!
I agree with you, it's terrible!
Miranda

Marysville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2011

It's been six years now Danni!! We still miss you and love very much!!
Victoria

Sardinia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

you were my best friends since we were in elementary school. We were looking for you all day baby girl. We didn't stop once to try and get ahold of you. We called you and txted because we knew something was wrong we all did. We finally were able to have the principle call your mom but it was to late. I wish we were faster on our timing. I miss you all the time, more and more each day. I feel sorry for your dad and i have wanted to visit him to get some closure in my life and tell him that i forgive him for being crazy but that he needs to see justice. Rest in Peace baby girl <3 we love you
emily f

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

I miss you so much danny!! i love you and think about you all the time. i still remember the notes we used to write to each other and the sleepovers playing tag in the dark with you and all your brothers friends ..i miss you so much!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Cincinnati Forum right now

Search the Cincinnati Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 24 min DEMSRULE 29,398
Dangerous Motorcycle Gang in Cincinnati (Aug '09) 42 min fassdle 8,066
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Muhammad 18,590
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) 6 hr Johnnie Mac 2,221
Coyotes prowl Cincinnati suburbs; pet owners wa... (Jul '09) Tue Go Blue Forever 33
Cincinnati Team Handball League (Mar '10) Tue Vincent Rochefort 22
Steve and Scotty Human Jul 26 I know 5
•••
•••
•••
Cincinnati Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Cincinnati Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000