President Obama must lead to stop hun...

President Obama must lead to stop hunger crisis in Yemen

There are 2 comments on the www.examiner.com story from Mar 26, 2010, titled President Obama must lead to stop hunger crisis in Yemen. In it, www.examiner.com reports that:

Senate Resolution 341 "calls on the President and international community to use all appropriate measures to assist the people of Yemen to prevent Yemen from becoming a failed state." Hunger is the recipe for a failed state.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.examiner.com.

annie

Cincinnati, OH

#1 Mar 26, 2010
All I can say is bulls....Seems you are so worried about a bunch of terrorist and forget the American people..Thats the problem now ,,giving to those that come against America ,sucking up to them when this administration has turned its back on the American people... sucking up to this bunch like Palestine and Iran and turning their backs on Israel becase they have the nerve to stand their ground and not be hoodwinked by Obama and Clinton.. start with the hungry of America first and any left overs give out......

Since: Aug 09

Cincinnati

#2 Mar 27, 2010
There are lots of ways you can get involved to fight hunger at home and abroad. The capability exists to feed everyone.
Write to your Senator about expanding the federal school lunch program to after school and also summer feeding to help those in your community.
Hold a canned good collection to help your local food pantry but you can also include a letter writing campaign to support the Roadmap to End Global Hunger.
annie wrote:
All I can say is bulls....Seems you are so worried about a bunch of terrorist and forget the American people..Thats the problem now ,,giving to those that come against America ,sucking up to them when this administration has turned its back on the American people... sucking up to this bunch like Palestine and Iran and turning their backs on Israel becase they have the nerve to stand their ground and not be hoodwinked by Obama and Clinton.. start with the hungry of America first and any left overs give out......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cincinnati Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heroin In Cinci (Jan '12) 1 hr needhelp 178
Lesbian snapchat (Aug '15) Sun ababy 17
Unfair and Injust Sun TJs cousin 3
slander Sun zeke hamid 1
Why are female nurses so fat and stupid (Jun '12) Sat aciddmc 18
Anyone seen Johnny or Stevie Human? Sat Lady loving cool J 3
News Coyotes prowl Cincinnati suburbs; pet owners wa... (Jul '09) Sat Go Blue Forever 39

Cincinnati Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cincinnati Mortgages