Posted in the Cincinnati Forum

rentdue

Hamilton, OH

#2 Jul 7, 2011
michael henderson owes me rent. i have nsf bad check
Brad Zapinksi

Cincinnati, OH

#3 Jul 8, 2011
So..go file a criminal complaint...why keep posting your meaningless crap all over here?
bOrEd

Cincinnati, OH

#4 Jul 10, 2011
Brad Zapinksi wrote:
So..go file a criminal complaint...why keep posting your meaningless crap all over here?
Apparently it's easier to rant and rave on here rather than getting off their ass and filing charges...just sayin'.
Deborah Milligan-Stanton

Cincinnati, OH

#5 Jan 7, 2012
When my mother passed we called several different funeral homes price shopping while my mother laid in the bed in her residence in Mt. Healthy, Ohio. When we called Walker Funeral Home on Hamilton Avenue a gentleman by the name of Michael Henderson responded to our call and from that moment forward, Michael was compassionate, charming, and professional. Michael came to the house with another gentleman. He told us to take our time he in was in no rush. He waited for about 70 mins until all our family had said their goodbyes to mom. When Michael left with our mother he told us not to worry about anything and he would take of all detail when we come in to the funeral home the next morning to make the arrangements. Indeed that is just what took place. He scheduled to see us at 9:30 am and when we walked into the funeral home he was in the lobby waiting. He helped the me and my sisters take off our coats and professional greeted my brothers with handshakes and my sisters with hugs. He explained every services that was offered by Walker Funeral Home and the cost. He did not try to pressure our family into over spending. Although mom had insurance he did not to use the whole policy, but most of all he planned a funeral which was beautiful and affordable. Michael made a difficult time in our lives easier. Mom looked beautiful and at peace, the flowers, casket, newspaper obituary, funeral programs, limousines, headstone, everything flawless thanks to Michael Henderson for holding up our family's darkest hours. MICHAEL HENDERSON WAS WALKER FUNERAL HOME AND I PERSONALLY KNOW SEVERAL FAMILIES MICHAEL HENDERSON WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND THE EXPECTATION EXPECTED TO LEAVE HAPPY MEMORIES AND NO REGRETS WITH THE SERVICES HE PROVIDED. Michael Henderson sets an example that all the other funeral homes should follow. If anyone knows which funeral home he is working at please post the name of the funeral home cause my family will only be served by Michael Henderson as long as he is working in a funeral home.

Deborah Milligan-Stanton

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cincinnati Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 11 hr Hiawatha 19,847
Open marriage Apr 22 WTF 3
News Court ruling: What's at stake for married gay c... Apr 22 eJohn 8
Where to get electronics help Apr 21 msknight 1
Wrong way Kanye Apr 21 Anonymous 1
Zach Craft missing from Lawrenceburg KY Apr 21 Carly Crawford 2
RN license Apr 18 CincyRN 2
More from around the web

Cincinnati People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]