Murders in Scott County
Curious

San Jose, CA

#1 Oct 17, 2009
What is it with the murders in Scott County ,Tennessee. It seem like ther are a lot of them and they are either covered up or made to look like something else. i grew up there and know a lot of peope in Cincinatti have relatives and friends in that area.
Check this out.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/oneida-tn/T7V...

It seems like a lot of people are killed and nobody cares enough to investigate the murder.
blah blah blah

Louisville, KY

#2 Oct 17, 2009
cincinnati is no where near scott county tennessee.. how are you connecting this..?

There is a Scott county in Kentucky, about 50 miles south of Cincinnati.. Georgetown is the city.
Curious

Anonymous Proxy

#3 Oct 17, 2009
blah blah blah wrote:
cincinnati is no where near scott county tennessee.. how are you connecting this..?
There is a Scott county in Kentucky, about 50 miles south of Cincinnati.. Georgetown is the city.
I know exactly where Cincinatti is located and Oneida Tenn. I have my reasons. I grew up in Scott County and have lived in Cincinatti,Ohio.
blah blah blah

Louisville, KY

#4 Oct 19, 2009
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>I know exactly where Cincinatti is located and Oneida Tenn. I have my reasons. I grew up in Scott County and have lived in Cincinatti,Ohio.
if you lived there, you would spell it right
Roudy

Seattle, WA

#5 Oct 19, 2009
blah blah blah wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem very worried about all this , do you have something tgo hid?Tell us more. What do you know about the topic? Spelling is not the issue, killing people and covering it up is the issue.Just what do you know about these cover ups that is worrying you so much.? Why are you trying to deflect from the topic?
Curious

San Jose, CA

#6 Oct 19, 2009
blah blah blah wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you seem very concerned. Do you know something?
Buu Dog

Aurora, IL

#7 Oct 19, 2009
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>Yes you seem very concerned. Do you know something?
I bet he does know someting. Hang in there you will get your answers.
Texas Jack

Houston, TX

#8 Oct 20, 2009
I have been through Scott County,Tenn. It is a reterded place, not much there and the people look poor and a lot look like they are strung out on drugs. I spent a few days working on a job there, glad to get out of the place. Not a decent resturant in the place, the ones that were had flies blowing the food. The woment were ugly, looked like they all coud use some dental work. Let them shoot each other who will care?I didn`t think about the inbreeding angle but that might be it.
Rubel Wilson

Anonymous Proxy

#9 Oct 21, 2009
It looks like the place has it`s share of sex offenders too.
http://www.ihoneida.com/main/content/man-char...

Also a good sample of other frauds.
http://www.topix.com/city/oneida-tn/2009/07/2...
HDR

Houston, TX

#10 Jan 6, 2011
The place is a dump. Most people leave as soon as they get the chance. These folks see it too.

http://www.topix.com/forum/knoxville/TCVCVHSN...
HDR

Houston, TX

#11 Jan 6, 2011
blah blah blah wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe you might know a little about some of the things going on there. Sounds like it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cincinnati Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sheryl Cogner Carrithers Tue Concerned 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Mon Mcm123 21,338
Duke Energy! Nov 19 FYI 1
Cranley ( Money Bags ) Nov 19 POPS 7
stores in Cincinnati that sell k2, spice, seren... (Oct '10) Nov 19 BELLY 30
Herbal incense / Spice / K2 (Oct '15) Nov 19 BELLY 6
So David worthal has an affair with Nov 18 Heyyoucon 1

Cincinnati Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cincinnati Mortgages