Michael Tew dies in jail

Michael Tew dies in jail

There are 18 comments on the News 10 Now story from Nov 2, 2008, titled Michael Tew dies in jail. In it, News 10 Now reports that:

One of the Cicero teens who pleaded guilty to bringing a loaded gun to school two years ago has died in jail.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News 10 Now.

justin

Syracuse, NY

#1 Nov 8, 2008
r.i.p. man we all miss you
nicole

New York, NY

#2 Nov 8, 2008
ok, well i know i havent seen you in a while. but we grew up together. i love you sooo much and miss you terribly tht i cry everynite<3
R.I.P big brother!
babe

Utica, NY

#3 Nov 9, 2008
i love you.
haha

Auburn, NY

#4 Feb 13, 2009
hahahahahahahaha, sorry.

hahahahahahahahaha
lee

United States

#5 Feb 24, 2009
hmmm
Leeann

Herkimer, NY

#7 Aug 8, 2009
it's been a while sweetheart..and even though you won't see this i have to say that you're still my world and i miss you sooo much...
ghyg

United States

#8 Aug 19, 2009
Just goes to show what a loser you really were! Bring a gun to my school & threaten my friends... I hope you are burning in hell
Jess

Hilton Head Island, SC

#9 Sep 7, 2009
He was not a loser. Who are your friends that he felt threatened by. You sound like the loser. He is not burning in hell.
megan

Cicero, NY

#10 Nov 17, 2009
ghyg he was one of the closest people to me how dare you have the fucking balls to say something like that... yeah he made mistakes but mike was a good person. everyone makes mistakes and he was learning from them.. he wasnt my blood but he was closer to me then most of the family i do have. mike will forever be in my heart and he will b my brother always and i dont care what anyone has to say about it. if it wasnt for him i wouldnt be here so everyone who has ever said anything bad or thought anything bad about him jus know karma is a bitch. mike NEVER ment to put anyone in harms way not even himself n i wouldnt trade ever meeting him or him being in my life for anything, if anything id give anything to be around him again...and i have to say mike taught me some thing that i will always hold in my heart, he taught me "tutto per la famiglia"... i jus feel horrible i never got to thank him. he introduced me to some of the closest people to me and he gave me someone to talk to even wen i didnt want to talk but i needed too..i love you mike always and forever u will b my famiglia
Tisha

Sackets Harbor, NY

#11 May 17, 2010
best friend that anyone could ask for...and screw you ppl who are talkin shit you dont know what really went on so get a life
Annie

Cicero, NY

#13 Aug 12, 2010
ghyg wrote:
Just goes to show what a loser you really were! Bring a gun to my school & threaten my friends... I hope you are burning in hell
YOU SCUMBAG. HOW DARE YOU! I'd love to find out who the hell you really are but instead you hide behind some stupid post name. You do not know a damn thing about him. And he NEVER threatend anyone! And I know for damn sure he is NOT burning in hell. It is people like you who past judgements and say horrible things like that who will burn in hell.
chris tolbert

Lawrence, MA

#14 Aug 27, 2010
Mike was my boy we made a stupid decision and anyone that wants to run there mouth about him now that he's gone can come see me...I guarantee I'll can that ass put you right on ya back pockets.
granny

Clinton, IL

#15 Sep 3, 2010
How did he die in jail ?
Ashley V

Syracuse, NY

#16 Oct 25, 2010
I miss you Mike. I have been thinking about you a lot lately. Regardless of what anyone says you were like my brother. I remember the last day you came to school you gave me a kiss on the cheek & told me to go to class. Then you came to my house when you got out. I remember coming over to your house. My gold chain you bought. I will never know what happened but you will always be in my heart. You and Chris were both my friends. If time could just rewind. I love you. You are one of a kind. I wish you were here you have a lot of people that love you and care about you. One day I will see you be waiting at the gates of Heaven for Me...
Anonymous

Syracuse, NY

#17 May 3, 2011
its been almost 3yrs and it still hurts the same..this kid was my world, the only person i could always count on.. my best friend.. my family..its really sad to see how disrespectful people are..but it's their lost cus they didnt really kno him..if they did they would of loved him and he would of made an impact on their life like he did mine..for the longest time i couldnt look at stories about him, i couldnt believe this was true..n ive had about 5names on this alone, its kinda my way of coping and anyone who realy kne him already knos who i am..he had a beautiful heart, i always felt like i saw more in him than he did himself..and the sad part is i did... he was amazing.. he was an angel to alot of us, honestly if i didnt have his support thru the hard times i don't believe i would be here today.. he saved my life hundreds of times..i dont think i would be the person i am today had i not met him..and it breaks my heart to think he's gone, but i really don't believe he is every time i feel alone or sad i get an overwhelming comforting feeling. i love and miss my mr.2 and honestly he would never want to see anyone cry or be upset, he would want us to remeber the times and the laughs we had with him..=(
boo12

Cicero, NY

#18 Jul 24, 2014
Wow..6years without Mr.2..I had a horrible thing happen last week and it was devastating..my family mem got hit and killed by a car. But I felt better knowing he wasn't alone..Mike was a kind hearted person..he knew how much my family ment to me so if he could help any of em which is a lot he would when I couldn't. it shows you how cold the world can be when you've lost more people than you can count in your 20s..I always figured when I was a lot older I would have to deal with that..but my point we can't change any of this..and he helped me in another time of heart ache without even trying.. it made me some what feel better that when my fam mem he isn't alone and he had a familiar face greeting him..I don't know it just helped me to get through this to think that..
trina

Utica, NY

#19 Jul 26, 2014
Sad
Youre Pizza girls

Westwood, MA

#20 Nov 27, 2014
Don't talk badly about the dead. Everyone makes mistakes. He never harmed anyone. RIP FOREVER AND ALWAYS. A good person inside and out. Life gets to us all in different ways... Wish you were still here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cicero Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Usmail Electric of upstate Yorkville NY CAUGHT ... 7 hr Sad shady Uticans 1
Lisa Martin 9 hr Yuppp 7
Paris Theater (Sep '16) Apr 26 bell 13
News 'Punisher' decal appears on police cars, drawin... Apr 24 truth 3
News Planned Parenthood is integral to NY's health c... Apr 21 Eastside Ernie 4
Indoor dog park Apr 18 BigReed 1
Gay FaceTime I'm 14 (Apr '15) Apr 18 ahdbwjknebna 13

Cicero Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance