Lifestyle wins in church's Biggest Lo...

Lifestyle wins in church's Biggest Loser group

There are 1 comment on the The Indianapolis Star story from Feb 27, 2008, titled Lifestyle wins in church's Biggest Loser group. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Come in and Test Drive the impressive Mazda CX7 or the GMC Acadia Click Here! Tom Wood Volkswagen Looking for a Price Quote? Maybe You Need to Schedule a Service Appointment or Test Drive? Tom Wood Volkswagen, ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

Hoosier

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Feb 27, 2008
Is this a tax-exempt weight watchers? Salsa dancing? Recreation MINISTER? Is Arthur Murray tax exempt?- I think not. What a crock. No wonder our property taxes tripled.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cicero Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Out-of-state opponents object to Mormon expansi... Jul 15 Darrell G Walton 1
Mayhem concert in noblesville 7 10 2015 Jul 12 Itsmeeeeee 1
Stop China! - don't buy Chinese made products (Apr '09) Jul 10 A Loyal Fan 94
Tabitha Shuck-Raines Murder Case Update 2012 (Oct '12) Jul 8 Kris 9
News Mother says she was asked to leave church prope... Jun '15 Bambi 4
Does anyone remember Oakes Mfg. Co. Inc, Tipton... (May '09) Jun '15 CuriousInPA 63
News U.S. Attorney announces new program targeting l... (Jan '13) Jun '15 Hmmmmm 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cicero Mortgages