Chuck

Indianapolis, IN

#51 Jun 28, 2012
Big Jane wrote:
I love the way you think Chuck. Thanks for taking the heat off me and Cline(as much as I hate him, I think I love you).
Sorry but you sound like a Harlow. I think you are. Feeling the heat? LMAO!
Big Jane

Crawfordsville, IN

#52 Jun 28, 2012
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry but you sound like a Harlow. I think you are. Feeling the heat? LMAO!
Harlowe? or Harlow?
Chuck

Indianapolis, IN

#53 Jun 29, 2012
Big Jane wrote:
<quoted text>
Harlowe? or Harlow?
It don't matter how you spell it. LOL!
Big Jane

Crawfordsville, IN

#54 Jun 29, 2012
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text> It don't matter how you spell it. LOL!
2 different Harlowe/Harlow people. Mike Harlowe, Tipton Hospital CEO, is on the LEDO(economic development)board. Came from southern IN. Brian Harlow is from Tipton County. But I still call the shots around here.
Chuck

Indianapolis, IN

#55 Jun 29, 2012
Big Jane wrote:
<quoted text>
2 different Harlowe/Harlow people. Mike Harlowe, Tipton Hospital CEO, is on the LEDO(economic development)board. Came from southern IN. Brian Harlow is from Tipton County. But I still call the shots around here.
If that is the case then you need to learn how to read.
Sex Pistol

Cicero, IN

#56 Jul 4, 2012
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text> It don't matter how you spell it. LOL!
It was Chow-wha then scooter. Me thinks U don't like AWS and neither do I. Sergio's Kaizan to Harlow. Git er done$$$$$$ They out of bank everywhere and we know they ain't making gains like they thought (on paper). I know trades that work 80hr weeks now, and they said they could work 120's. Unreal. If they don't, outside contractors will be sourced. TPT's bumping 15yr (lowest seniority on that team) workers off "team" for "training" per mngmt while bumped seniority fills in on another team where people are actually missing. WTF???? Where's the union? Getrag bombed and we survived that. Abound self destructed, we're still here. AWS is killing us day by day on C. Help us, we have no voice.
Chuck

United States

#57 Jul 5, 2012
Sex Pistol wrote:
<quoted text>
It was Chow-wha then scooter. Me thinks U don't like AWS and neither do I. Sergio's Kaizan to Harlow. Git er done$$$$$$ They out of bank everywhere and we know they ain't making gains like they thought (on paper). I know trades that work 80hr weeks now, and they said they could work 120's. Unreal. If they don't, outside contractors will be sourced. TPT's bumping 15yr (lowest seniority on that team) workers off "team" for "training" per mngmt while bumped seniority fills in on another team where people are actually missing. WTF???? Where's the union? Getrag bombed and we survived that. Abound self destructed, we're still here. AWS is killing us day by day on C. Help us, we have no voice.
Again Brian lay off the bottle and stay on topic...... LOL!
Sex Pistol

Cicero, IN

#58 Jul 5, 2012
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text> Again Brian lay off the bottle and stay on topic...... LOL!
??????? WTF???? WTF are you talking about??????????
Chuck

United States

#59 Jul 6, 2012
Sex Pistol wrote:
<quoted text>
??????? WTF???? WTF are you talking about??????????
WTF are you talking about. This is not about whatever the hell your talking about. Sober up. LMAO!
Sonya

Kokomo, IN

#60 Jul 7, 2012
Big Jane wrote:
<quoted text>
Brian Harlow wanted it there. I guess he has made another bad decision. Someone will eventually buy it.
Inland

Ladoga, IN

#61 Jul 9, 2012
Truth Doctor wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask Jane Harper. The original project was her and her buddies'. She ran off the only legitimate alternative (Chrysler) to the solar company. Her actions have lost the county millions of dollars.
Yep, you are correct. Chuck doesn't want Chrysler to get the building either, it would make Harlow look too good. Maybe Chuck's one of Jane's buddies. Haha, Naw, Chuck's a one-man show. A real windbag.
Chuck

United States

#62 Jul 9, 2012
Inland wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, you are correct. Chuck doesn't want Chrysler to get the building either, it would make Harlow look too good. Maybe Chuck's one of Jane's buddies. Haha, Naw, Chuck's a one-man show. A real windbag.
Chrysler don't want it. Harlow will never look good at the rate he is going and I don't know Jane, but I would be her buddy before Harlow or a failed pig farmer as yourself sucking off the taxpayers. LMAO!!!
Brett Curnutt

Chicago, IL

#63 Jul 9, 2012
Inland wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe inland his Clines scrotum?
Brett Curnutt

Chicago, IL

#64 Jul 9, 2012
Big Jane wrote:
<quoted text>
rocka conga, we still on for the park shelter saturday night?
Inland

Ladoga, IN

#65 Jul 10, 2012
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>Chrysler don't want it. Harlow will never look good at the rate he is going and I don't know Jane, but I would be her buddy before Harlow or a failed pig farmer as yourself sucking off the taxpayers. LMAO!!!
The new and improved Chrysler did want it and got shot down because of a swinging deal certain individuals had with Abound. You want Tipton county to back you up and listen to your nonsense because you're mad at Harlow for changing your work hours at Chrysler. A production row crop farmer receives subsidies. Great way to attract a following from Tipton County by saying a farm subsidy is sucking off the taxpayers. Harlow was no doubt part of the glad handing events to get the plant built in this area. But there was competition from other places. Maybe you'll hurt Harlow's feelings and he'll accomodate your work scedule. Or maybe he'll leave. Oh boy, hahaha, now I'm LMAO!!!! Tell your union your concerns, maybe they'll help you out. Hahaha, LMFAO!!!!!!!
Tipton Man

Tipton, IN

#66 Jul 11, 2012
Inland wrote:
<quoted text>
The new and improved Chrysler did want it and got shot down because of a swinging deal certain individuals had with Abound. You want Tipton county to back you up and listen to your nonsense because you're mad at Harlow for changing your work hours at Chrysler. A production row crop farmer receives subsidies. Great way to attract a following from Tipton County by saying a farm subsidy is sucking off the taxpayers. Harlow was no doubt part of the glad handing events to get the plant built in this area. But there was competition from other places. Maybe you'll hurt Harlow's feelings and he'll accomodate your work scedule. Or maybe he'll leave. Oh boy, hahaha, now I'm LMAO!!!! Tell your union your concerns, maybe they'll help you out. Hahaha, LMFAO!!!!!!!
Yes and Harper was one of those "certain individuals" that was already setting up her new job position with ABOUND. HOW DID THAT WORK OUT FOR YOU JANIE??????
Chuck

United States

#67 Jul 12, 2012
Inland those subjects have already been discussed. Harlow is the reason Tipton got screwed over. Prove me otherwise. Who else wanted it there to begin with? Who pushed to have it built there? Who wanted to be the BIGSHOT and say "LOOK WHAT I DID" only to have it turn on him? That is right. HARLOW! Please stay on topic.
Craven Morehead

Chicago, IL

#68 Jul 12, 2012
Inland wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Inland buddy are you me and Lett still on for our tree way to ecstasy friday nite down in Indy?
Inland

United States

#69 Jul 14, 2012
Chuck wrote:
Inland those subjects have already been discussed. Harlow is the reason Tipton got screwed over. Prove me otherwise. Who else wanted it there to begin with? Who pushed to have it built there? Who wanted to be the BIGSHOT and say "LOOK WHAT I DID" only to have it turn on him? That is right. HARLOW! Please stay on topic.
Even in Harlow's stratum, corporate factories aren't built vouchsafe to ego. Chuck, you seem to be stuck on the spin cycle.
Chuck

United States

#70 Jul 16, 2012
Inland wrote:
<quoted text>
Even in Harlow's stratum, corporate factories aren't built vouchsafe to ego. Chuck, you seem to be stuck on the spin cycle.
LMAO!!!! Your the one spinning and stuck the spin cycle going from what the topic is about. I have stayed on topic and will not let you get me off the real reason Tipton is stuck with the plant HARLOW wanted. Just stay on topic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cicero Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Bolden's owner sued for breach of contract (Oct '07) Feb 16 Hd Reasor 29
News Neighbors in custom homes put up a fight with P... (Jan '11) Feb 12 Teila 96
News Nickelback returns with new single 'Feed the Ma... Feb 1 cant Wynne 1
Noblesville code for windows on new homes, CRAZY. Jan 27 Joseph Michael 2
News Man accused of severely beating wife (Sep '08) Jan '17 Dac 2
Anytime Fitness Warning. Jan '17 clash19 1
News Task force nets 2 suspects in crack cocaine sales (Mar '08) Dec '16 My take 52

Cicero Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cicero Mortgages