First Prev
of 4
Next Last
No Sunshine here

Buskirk, NY

#1 Feb 4, 2012
Is the failed Abound Solar and Gertag plant a sign of Mike Cline's poor and corrupt leadership?
dirtt bag politicos

Buskirk, NY

#2 Feb 4, 2012
YES. It is all Clines fault
Mike Cline

West Valley, NY

#3 Feb 12, 2012
Hey dickweed. It is not my fault. It is the economic development boards fault.

I was totally against both projects. My idea for that property was to leave it agricultural like all the county is. I proposed a mega pork slaughtering center with rail tracks bring in millions of head of hogs for slaughter. It would have put Tipton on the map.
trailblazer

Pendleton, IN

#4 Feb 13, 2012
Its the crazy harper bitch. Shes a real nut. everything she touches goes to pot.
Hell Bender

Canton, NC

#5 Feb 17, 2012
hey trailblazer we all know u are doing the homo judge. Cline is a dirt ball and a loser. This piss ant county deserves the stupidity and corruption perpetrated by Cline Lett Curnutt Quigley et al
Tripod

Tulsa, OK

#6 Feb 29, 2012
Solar power caused many varying maladies such as dry mouth, premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, herpes, endometriosis, blurred vision, slurred search and unsteady balance.
Dracula

Tulsa, OK

#7 Feb 29, 2012
Sun is overrated. Blah.
Death Warrant

Whiting, IN

#8 Apr 26, 2012
trailblazer wrote:
Its the crazy harper bitch. Shes a real nut. everything she touches goes to pot.
Naw its the crazy swine Cline Bitch and her lackeys of nutless followers the likes of Lett, Curnonutts et all

Mike Cline is a dumbass retard.
Chuck

United States

#9 Apr 29, 2012
It's Harlows fault. He left you with the empty plant to begin with. Made some of the farmers happy with the price they got for there land though.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Tipton Man

Tipton, IN

#10 Apr 30, 2012
Has Tipton been taken AGAIN with this phoney ABOUND? Tipton will be lucky if this company isn't bankrupt next year, let alone having anyone ever working at that plant......
Bill

Lyons, IL

#11 May 7, 2012
That building is there cause of Harlow, Carter, and Dolezal. chrysler screwed Tipton and left Tipton holding bag. jane Harper is the one who at least gave the bldg a chance at getting somebody in it. Cline wants to take credit when things are good with Abound, and when they're not, then its all Harper's fault.
He IS a swine. He now wants to buy it himself for a egg laying operation with his brothr in law. He's gonna have his kid mow the lot with that lawnmower he got from the fairgrounds.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Tipton Man

Tipton, IN

#13 May 9, 2012
Knows the facts wrote:
Wait and see what happens after the election;).
Why wait till then, please give us a preview..........

I, along with many others, just see this ABOUND for what it is. We should be asking the laid off workers in Colorado, what they think is the future for this company. I think it was all a big charade for them to get the money from the government. Tipton better dig out the "FOR SALE" sign out again, cause it will be coming sooner than next year. Then all the people in this county will be responsible for taxes on that lemon out there.
Chuck

Muncie, IN

#15 May 14, 2012
Tipton Man wrote:
Has Tipton been taken AGAIN with this phoney ABOUND? Tipton will be lucky if this company isn't bankrupt next year, let alone having anyone ever working at that plant......
You can thank Harlow for that.
Tipton Man

Tipton, IN

#16 May 15, 2012
The mayor and the city officials need to get in the "real world" on this matter, and get somone in that plant that need and wants to come in here. Why wait till next year to put the for sale sign out, Abound is not coming--the hand writing is already h ere, and they are in big trouble in Colorado. If we can see this now, why cant city hall??????
Tipton Man

Tipton, IN

#18 May 16, 2012
I am a home owner in Tipton, and unless you know something major happening with that "lemon out there on 31", I just don't see anything positive on the horizon for Tipton or its taxpayers. I bet Harris Bank isn't happy at all!!
INLAND

United States

#20 May 31, 2012
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>You can thank Harlow for that.
You are confused. I'm being polite.
Chuck

Indianapolis, IN

#21 Jun 1, 2012
INLAND wrote:
<quoted text>
You are confused. I'm being polite.
LMAO! I don't want you to be polite. Tell me how you really feel. Harlow is an asshole to Tipton and Chrysler. Let me sum it up for you. Harlow is a liar who is costing people there families hardships and Tipton money. Except for the farmers who made a windfall off the properties they sold for ill gotten gain. Now I am being real polite.
Chuck

Indianapolis, IN

#22 Jun 1, 2012
No Sunshine here wrote:
Is the failed Abound Solar and Gertag plant a sign of Mike Cline's poor and corrupt leadership?
Nope! Look to Harlow. He wanted it there and now your stuck with an eyesore that cost not only Tipton money. The contractors who built it also lost a ton of money. Now he is on a vandetta against the working famlies. He has no heart.
INLAND

United States

#27 Jun 4, 2012
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text> Harlow blew it. Sugar coat him all you want. He flat out blew it. Big Time! Hopefully they can find a viable company to move in, in the near future. He screwed Tipton like he is screwing Kokomo. Bottom line.
I guess I don't understand why you put so much blame on Harlow. It almost sounds personal. Explain what you mean by he is screwing Kokomo. Yes, that building will make a nice location for a good enterprise. Seems such a waste, but things are picking up and there will be something hopefully.
INLAND

United States

#28 Jun 4, 2012
Tipton Man wrote:
<quoted text>
If this so called "Abound Company" is almost bankrupt, and Tipton just sits and watches this building decay, along with the tax payers money, why can't Tipton city officials contact Chrysler/Fiat and remind them that this place is built using thier plans? Surely Harlow knows this and perhaps we can get this place up and running, because Colorado is NOT IN THE FUTURE FOR TIPTON.
That would be a good idea! Let's hear some input from Tipton County officials on this!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cicero Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Question about junk vehicles 18 hr Neighbor 3
tipton co. gov. (May '13) Thu Joe 138
Tyler brittingham Apr 25 What a tool 1
Does anyone remember Oakes Mfg. Co. Inc, Tipton... (May '09) Apr 22 Bwebb 65
News Chilly reception: Lawmakers upset about conveni... Mar '17 Anti-everything 4
News Former Bolden's owner sued for breach of contract (Oct '07) Feb '17 Hd Reasor 29
News Neighbors in custom homes put up a fight with P... (Jan '11) Feb '17 Teila 96

Cicero Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cicero Mortgages