United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2012

Judged:

Is the failed Abound Solar and Gertag plant a sign of Mike Cline's poor and corrupt leadership?
dirtt bag politicos

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2012

Judged:

YES. It is all Clines fault
Mike Cline

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

Hey dickweed. It is not my fault. It is the economic development boards fault.

I was totally against both projects. My idea for that property was to leave it agricultural like all the county is. I proposed a mega pork slaughtering center with rail tracks bring in millions of head of hogs for slaughter. It would have put Tipton on the map.
trailblazer

Alexandria, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2012

Judged:

Its the crazy harper bitch. Shes a real nut. everything she touches goes to pot.
Hell Bender

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

Judged:

hey trailblazer we all know u are doing the homo judge. Cline is a dirt ball and a loser. This piss ant county deserves the stupidity and corruption perpetrated by Cline Lett Curnutt Quigley et al
Tripod

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 29, 2012

Solar power caused many varying maladies such as dry mouth, premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, herpes, endometriosis, blurred vision, slurred search and unsteady balance.
Dracula

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 29, 2012

Sun is overrated. Blah.
Death Warrant

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2012

trailblazer wrote:
Its the crazy harper bitch. Shes a real nut. everything she touches goes to pot.
Naw its the crazy swine Cline Bitch and her lackeys of nutless followers the likes of Lett, Curnonutts et all

Mike Cline is a dumbass retard.
Chuck

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2012

Judged:

It's Harlows fault. He left you with the empty plant to begin with. Made some of the farmers happy with the price they got for there land though.
Tipton Man

Tipton, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2012

Judged:

Has Tipton been taken AGAIN with this phoney ABOUND? Tipton will be lucky if this company isn't bankrupt next year, let alone having anyone ever working at that plant......
Bill

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

Judged:

That building is there cause of Harlow, Carter, and Dolezal. chrysler screwed Tipton and left Tipton holding bag. jane Harper is the one who at least gave the bldg a chance at getting somebody in it. Cline wants to take credit when things are good with Abound, and when they're not, then its all Harper's fault.
He IS a swine. He now wants to buy it himself for a egg laying operation with his brothr in law. He's gonna have his kid mow the lot with that lawnmower he got from the fairgrounds.
Tipton Man

Tipton, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2012

Judged:

Knows the facts wrote:
Wait and see what happens after the election;).
Why wait till then, please give us a preview..........

I, along with many others, just see this ABOUND for what it is. We should be asking the laid off workers in Colorado, what they think is the future for this company. I think it was all a big charade for them to get the money from the government. Tipton better dig out the "FOR SALE" sign out again, cause it will be coming sooner than next year. Then all the people in this county will be responsible for taxes on that lemon out there.
Chuck

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2012

Judged:

Tipton Man wrote:
Has Tipton been taken AGAIN with this phoney ABOUND? Tipton will be lucky if this company isn't bankrupt next year, let alone having anyone ever working at that plant......
You can thank Harlow for that.
Tipton Man

Tipton, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

The mayor and the city officials need to get in the "real world" on this matter, and get somone in that plant that need and wants to come in here. Why wait till next year to put the for sale sign out, Abound is not coming--the hand writing is already h ere, and they are in big trouble in Colorado. If we can see this now, why cant city hall??????
Tipton Man

Tipton, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

Judged:

I am a home owner in Tipton, and unless you know something major happening with that "lemon out there on 31", I just don't see anything positive on the horizon for Tipton or its taxpayers. I bet Harris Bank isn't happy at all!!
INLAND

Kokomo, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Judged:

Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>You can thank Harlow for that.
You are confused. I'm being polite.
Chuck

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

INLAND wrote:
<quoted text>
You are confused. I'm being polite.
LMAO! I don't want you to be polite. Tell me how you really feel. Harlow is an asshole to Tipton and Chrysler. Let me sum it up for you. Harlow is a liar who is costing people there families hardships and Tipton money. Except for the farmers who made a windfall off the properties they sold for ill gotten gain. Now I am being real polite.
Chuck

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

No Sunshine here wrote:
Is the failed Abound Solar and Gertag plant a sign of Mike Cline's poor and corrupt leadership?
Nope! Look to Harlow. He wanted it there and now your stuck with an eyesore that cost not only Tipton money. The contractors who built it also lost a ton of money. Now he is on a vandetta against the working famlies. He has no heart.
INLAND

Kokomo, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

Chuck wrote:
<quoted text> LMAO! I don't want you to be polite. Tell me how you really feel. Harlow is an asshole to Tipton and Chrysler. Let me sum it up for you. Harlow is a liar who is costing people there families hardships and Tipton money. Except for the farmers who made a windfall off the properties they sold for ill gotten gain. Now I am being real polite.
This is Tipton County and if a farmer has potential commercial ground along a major highway, it's not ill-gotten gain. If you owned it you would want top dollar too.

http://www.indianaeconomicdigest.net/main.asp...
INLAND

Kokomo, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>Nope! Look to Harlow. He wanted it there and now your stuck with an eyesore that cost not only Tipton money. The contractors who built it also lost a ton of money. Now he is on a vandetta against the working famlies. He has no heart.
There were many hands that went into this effort to get some new manufacturing into this area. We had lost some work in Tipton and Howard counties and this plant was vigorously courted by leaders all the way to Governor Daniels.

http://www.indianaeconomicdigest.net/main.asp...

Harlow also worked with both to re-coup the tax money from the bankrupt Chrysler, which by law would have to be repaid anyway, but helped to get resolved so both counties could get some much needed cash. While this has been such an unfortunate outcome, and the failed attempts to get something in there, the economic events are the biggest contributing factor. Tipton County failed only in not hiring a qualified law firm to go over contracts with a fine tooth comb. Getrag and Chrysler most definitely had sharp representation. But Tipton County has had little experience with matters of this importance. It would be nice if Chrysler and Fiat would pick up and continue with this project and put some more people back to work. That was the goal and the push for this building in the first place.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of78
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Cicero Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Cicero Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••