B Harlow Screwed Tipton Over?
Inland

Ladoga, IN

#21 Jul 10, 2012
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text> Stay on topic Brian. You screwed Tipton over wanting to make a name for yourself. Well I will give you credit. You made a name for yourself in Tipton and from the posts it is not a good name. It is not about Chrysler. It is about "Look What I Did" Brian Harlow just made an ass of himself with that plant trying to screw Chrysler workers in Kokomo. You Brian only screwed Tipton and the people who bought into your fallacy. LMAO!
It's all about Chrysler to you. You never had a problem with Harlow until your working hours were changed. Tell us again why you have a problem with Salsberys' opperation? Again, you're a poor reflection on the good factory workers that carry you every day.
Chuck

United States

#22 Jul 12, 2012
Inland wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all about Chrysler to you. You never had a problem with Harlow until your working hours were changed. Tell us again why you have a problem with Salsberys' opperation? Again, you're a poor reflection on the good factory workers that carry you every day.
Inland I already gave my opinion on Salsberys operation. Wont do it again. Don't really have a problem with it. If your that damn dumb to scroll up and read what I had posted why should I post it again? Back to the subject....... Harlow Screwed Tipton Over?
Inland

United States

#23 Jul 14, 2012
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>Inland I already gave my opinion on Salsberys operation. Wont do it again. Don't really have a problem with it. If your that damn dumb to scroll up and read what I had posted why should I post it again? Back to the subject....... Harlow Screwed Tipton Over?
I've scrolled through a lot of what you've said on here, seems there isn't much to your liking. Loltard.
Tipton Man

Tipton, IN

#24 Jul 15, 2012
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text> It's not Janie. It is Harlow who wanted the plant there. You got it in the rears from him.... Not Janie. Put the blame where it belongs. Harlows fault! LOL!
HEY CHUCKIE: don't look now but your man Harlow just got promoted in Tipton again. Sounds like most people around here DON'T SHARE your views on him or them..........
Chuck

United States

#25 Jul 16, 2012
Tipton Man wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY CHUCKIE: don't look now but your man Harlow just got promoted in Tipton again. Sounds like most people around here DON'T SHARE your views on him or them..........
Wrong Harlow dipshit. You must be related to INLAND. Neither one of you seems to be doing much Dammage Control. All 3 or 4 of YA! LMAO!!!!!
Damage Control

United States

#27 Jul 17, 2012
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text> Wrong Harlow dipshit. You must be related to INLAND. Neither one of you seems to be doing much Dammage Control. All 3 or 4 of YA! LMAO!!!!!
...wrong Harlow, is correct. Epic fail on your part on all other statements. No other comments to you, but we are watching the threads. Your hatefulness and rude remarks are unwaranted. Yes, we are like cockroaches, WE are everywhere. Got our eyes on you...
Tipton Man

Tipton, IN

#28 Jul 18, 2012
Damage Control wrote:
<quoted text>
...wrong Harlow, is correct. Epic fail on your part on all other statements. No other comments to you, but we are watching the threads. Your hatefulness and rude remarks are unwaranted. Yes, we are like cockroaches, WE are everywhere. Got our eyes on you...
AGREED!!!
Chuck

United States

#29 Jul 18, 2012
Damage Control wrote:
<quoted text>
Just facts. That is what I put out. But thanks for verifying it. Truth hurts...... But it is what is..... The truth. Harlow blew it for Tipton wanting to be the look at me man. Well we have seen what he has done. Cost Tipton a bunch of money. And still is.
Chuck

United States

#30 Jul 18, 2012
Tipton Man wrote:
<quoted text>
AGREED!!!
You don't even know what you are talking about let alone agreeing to something. LMAO!!!
Tipton Man

Tipton, IN

#31 Jul 18, 2012
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text> You don't even know what you are talking about let alone agreeing to something. LMAO!!!
HEY CHUCKIE: your man Harlow is at Kokomo this week, why don't you go visit him and let him know how much you think of him???????
Chuck

United States

#32 Jul 18, 2012
Tipton Man wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY CHUCKIE: your man Harlow is at Kokomo this week, why don't you go visit him and let him know how much you think of him???????
Which Harlow? LMAO!!!
Tipton Man

Tipton, IN

#33 Jul 18, 2012
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text> Which Harlow? LMAO!!!
The one you are always blowing about dumbass!!!

Maybe he will fire your ass, and then you will have something else to blow off about, since no one really cares what you think about him!
Chuck

United States

#34 Jul 19, 2012
Tipton Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about a dumbass, delusional misinformed and incompetent person......... You fit the bill. LMAO! The more damage control you try with your different personalities is hilarious. You don't even know your Harlows. Or is that Harlowe. LMFAO!!!
Crazy Jane

Pendleton, IN

#35 Jul 19, 2012
Hey....quit givin Harlow all the attention...I want some...maybe i'll put an illegal spy cam on harlow like I did in the commish room
Chuck

United States

#36 Jul 19, 2012
Crazy Jane wrote:
Hey....quit givin Harlow all the attention...I want some...maybe i'll put an illegal spy cam on harlow like I did in the commish room
Naa! It's all Harlow. LOL!
Bill

United States

#37 Jul 21, 2012
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text> Talk about a dumbass, delusional misinformed and incompetent person......... You fit the bill. LMAO! The more damage control you try with your different personalities is hilarious. You don't even know your Harlows. Or is that Harlowe. LMFAO!!!
Amen!!!
Bill

United States

#38 Jul 21, 2012
Damage Control wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell you can't even see. Your eyes are no good. Harlow has one thing in common with you. People don't like cockroaches, Harlow and you.
Judge Let

Wheaton, IL

#39 Jul 23, 2012
Crazy Jane wrote:
Hey Mike Kline you still giving head in the courthouse head?
Chuck

United States

#40 Jul 29, 2012
Damage Control wrote:
<quoted text>
Your the epic fail. I do agree with you on one thing. Union, cockroaches, Damage Controls and Harlow all belong in the same group. They would sell there family out for a buck.
Chuck

United States

#41 Aug 6, 2012
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>Hell you can't even see. Your eyes are no good. Harlow has one thing in common with you. People don't like cockroaches, Harlow and you.
Amen! You got Inland, Dammage Control, Harlow and whatever else he calls himself covered.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cicero Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man accused of severely beating wife (Sep '08) 21 hr Dac 2
Anytime Fitness Warning. Jan 5 clash19 1
News Task force nets 2 suspects in crack cocaine sales (Mar '08) Dec 28 My take 52
News Kevin Kahlo faces domestic-battery charge (May '07) Dec '16 Mijo 127
News Police make arrests in Westfield homicide Dec '16 Juan 1
Stop China! - don't buy Chinese made products (Apr '09) Dec '16 Joe Joe 678 99
Bass fishing in Carmel, Noblesville, surroundin... Dec '16 Dgillman 1

Cicero Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cicero Mortgages