Cicero Teen Faces Half-Dozen Charges After Shooting

Feb 18, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WBBM-AM Chicago

Julian Noriega is expected in bond court Tuesday after being charged with a shooting at a party Friday night in Cicero that left a 15-year-old critically wounded. via WBBM-AM Chicago

Comments
1 - 13 of 13 Comments Last updated Aug 13, 2008
Freedom of Speech

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2008

They should just hang him
OK NOW

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 29, 2008

is he another banger

“A.K.A. Don Quixote”

Since: Sep 07

Berwyn from 1970 - 2000

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2008

Freedom of Speech wrote:
They should just hang him
Agreed !!!!

Forget doing time , save taxpayers money and straight to the electric chair.
beverly salinas-vargas

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2008

to hell with cicero s finest. they are about the worst detectives i have ever seen. they couldn t solve a murder idf the guy still had a smokin gun in his hand and standing over the body. my grandson was murderedlat march in cicero, the police have nothing for us except be rude and cocky.police detective hatton told my daughter that if the shooter of her son was 15 would she really want him to get the death penalty ? what a stupid statement. he killed so let him be killed
the man

Hayfield, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2008

i say shoot all the punk as bangers and there familys thay no there kids are in these gangs thay dont care,i mean look were there from its normal to them bringing there scumie life styles here its to late for cicero,onces the best town in the chicago area to me.berwyn aswell
miss aiuppa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2008

i say all the detectives and cicero personnel should be invesigated by an outside agency . there has to be a reason that no murders are ever solved in cicero.i am so deathly sick over my grandsons murder and so deathly sick of these nbo good detectives doing a damn thing that i have hired private detectives to show these losers how its done CICERO IS A JOKE AND ITS LAW ENFORCEMENT IS F..... PATHETIC <<<<<<< <
Mario

Woodstock, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2008

the man wrote:
i say shoot all the punk as bangers and there familys thay no there kids are in these gangs thay dont care,i mean look were there from its normal to them bringing there scumie life styles here its to late for cicero,onces the best town in the chicago area to me.berwyn aswell
With that grammar, it sounds like you come from a scummy background as well. It was okay when Al Capone was doing his dirty work in Cicero but now that Mexicans are there you have some thing to say. You're RACIST!!

Since: Feb 08

Middle America USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2008

Mario wrote:
<quoted text>With that grammar, it sounds like you come from a scummy background as well. It was okay when Al Capone was doing his dirty work in Cicero but now that Mexicans are there you have some thing to say. You're RACIST!!
Cicero was a better place to live when the mob ran it. At least little children and old people weren't being gunned down in the streets, and drug dealers weren't operating in school yards. I lived in Cicero for almost 30 years and not one family I knew is still living there. It looks like a ghetto because it is a ghetto. Don't blame the mob for that.
amanda marciano

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2008

oh my God do you really think the mexicans are doing the same thing Capone did ?they don t run a damn thing they just live there stinkin up the place.and your wanna be mexican 4 foot gangabangers in cicero watch too many mob movies. without their weapons and shooting little kids they are scared rabbits. i am an italian mother and i cornered one of those little bitches about a crime that was committed and he sang like bird. tahts how you take back the town the old fashioned baseball bat upside thw head tecnique. i think half their parents are brother and sister
unknown

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2008

amanda marciano wrote:
oh my God do you really think the mexicans are doing the same thing Capone did ?they don t run a damn thing they just live there stinkin up the place.and your wanna be mexican 4 foot gangabangers in cicero watch too many mob movies. without their weapons and shooting little kids they are scared rabbits. i am an italian mother and i cornered one of those little bitches about a crime that was committed and he sang like bird. tahts how you take back the town the old fashioned baseball bat upside thw head tecnique. i think half their parents are brother and sister
shut up b1atch we run this sh1t.... whites get out ha ha ha ha ha ha
unknown

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2008

the man wrote:
What u need school faggoot worry about that sh1t first. ha
amanda marciano

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2008

yeah sign your name unknown little bi atch cuz thats what the f*** you are UNKNOWN.want some , get some bad enoough take some BI ATCH.... come from behind those refried beans and tacos fat girl HAHAHAHAHAHA BRAZER

Since: Aug 08

Lebanon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2008

cicero cops are crooked as shit , i think everyone knows that . the cicero dicks act like there some big time gangsters , there just bitches hiding behind a badge. n e one remember when half the damn police station was fired , and they had to bring in State Police .

that are where this shooting went down has alotta problems , one side of the street is MLDs hood and the other 22 Boys .
thats a fucked up area , u got the MLDs 22Boys Ins. Majestics and Ambrose all in that small area .

what ever happen to the 7 Cameras that are supposed to be going up in ciceros worst areas ?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Cicero Discussions

Search the Cicero Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,078,880
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min jacques Mont Tremblant 174,497
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 16 min ritedownthemiddle 45,766
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 20 min TRD 67,891
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 30 min truth 48,859
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 30 min Hatti_Hollerand 458
4th of July flags 1 hr Davies RidgeDog 28
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 4:15PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
Cicero Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Cicero Jobs