Parents share concerns on SCUC bounda...

Parents share concerns on SCUC boundaries

There are 1 comment on the MySanAntonio.com story from Feb 3, 2009, titled Parents share concerns on SCUC boundaries. In it, MySanAntonio.com reports that:

Longer bus rides, separation from friends and the academic impact of changing schools are all on the minds of parents likely to be affected by new attendance zones in one of the area's fastest-growing school ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MySanAntonio.com.

“Home School Advocate”

Since: Feb 09

Schertz, TX

#3 Feb 15, 2009
I'm thinking about starting an all day tutoring service in our area. What do you think? I know it was popular in the La Vernia and East Central areas. I am an educator that sees so much wasted time in the public schools and too many kids need one on one that I came up with this idea a while back. It would be in my home, to start with. Parents would be responsible for curriculum. I wanted the opinion of the people in our community, first. Thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cibolo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Selma, TX, Mayor Tom Daly Mon Karen R 3
Complaint about Selma, TX Aug 19 OUT OF TOWN 1
Is she for real? Aug 16 Whyher 1
News Selma approves two zoning variances Aug 5 OUT OF TOWN 1
the music thread (May '12) Jul 25 Musikologist 27
selma, tx, corruption Jul '17 CONCERNED 1
American flag unlit at nite Jun '17 Duane Willoughby Sr 1

Cibolo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance