Addison Sprayberry is accused of taki...

Addison Sprayberry is accused of taking secret cell phone video of nude girl

There are 4 comments on the KSAT-TV San Antonio story from Oct 12, 2012, titled Addison Sprayberry is accused of taking secret cell phone video of nude girl. In it, KSAT-TV San Antonio reports that:

Cibolo resident Addison Sprayberry, 23, is accused of hiding a cell phone in a bathroom and secretly videotaping a teenage girl as she showered.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSAT-TV San Antonio.

Tresa

New Braunfels, TX

#1 Oct 12, 2012
This is retaliation and was used in blackmail, an Ileagle immigrant turned in this story because Addison asked her to leave and give him a divorce. The girl in question has been in trouble with the law for years and is willing to lie at the drop of a hat.
All of this will come out in court.
Can we get someone to check on the status of the person who reported this? How many laws can she break (IRS fraud, social security fraud) and be illegally in this country?
Lets look into both sides.. Her name is Abigail Sprayberry 10/16/81.
Thanks
yo mama

San Antonio, TX

#2 Nov 17, 2012
i would just hope all this is a crock of sh**, Addison doesnt seem like a creeper.. then again most creepers dont but i would be willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, considering this same situation happened to my baby daddy.. if ur right this will all come out ok in court.
Told

Lockhart, TX

#3 Jul 6, 2013
Ha ha oh I'm sure he did it along with his gah got friend Joseph known as bj,,, they call people and act like cops to ill see the both of you in jail ,
LOL

Lockhart, TX

#4 Jul 8, 2013
Ya he's gay also his lover is Bj who lives in Cibolo. He's the town drunk loser. Who has been fired from every job within a 50 mile radius. Addison and bj were caught having sex in the Wal Mart parking lot..lol..sick!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cibolo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Universal City Police are writing bogus traffic... (Oct '08) Dec 1 morrowa5 175
the music thread (May '12) Nov 23 Musikologist 26
Cibolo Police Department (Dec '10) Nov 20 TheObjectiveTruth 46
selma police (Aug '09) Nov 19 Selma Observer 22
News Alpha Warrior course challenges public and woun... Nov 19 Another Observer 1
News South Texas businessman arrested as part of int... Nov 12 Tommy 4
Young girlfriend that wants to have sex (Jun '10) Oct '16 AM Rooster 19

Cibolo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cibolo Mortgages