SCUC to address rezoning controversy ...

SCUC to address rezoning controversy in public forums

There are 1 comment on the MySanAntonio.com story from Aug 25, 2011, titled SCUC to address rezoning controversy in public forums. In it, MySanAntonio.com reports that:

Parents in the Schertz-Cibolo-Universal City School District whose children would be impacted by proposals to redraw the district's junior high and high school attendance boundaries will have a chance to sound off at public forums next week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MySanAntonio.com.

duh

San Antonio, TX

#1 Aug 29, 2011
People buy homes because thier kids can walk to a school or attend a certain school. Zones should be with the school at the center and circular. Kids who live closest to schools should not be bused 5 miles down the road. Schools and boundaries are just the beginning. What are the long range plans for over crowding? What is the goal? How many times will we move the line? If Cibolo residents keep letting these builders build low income housing in Cibolo, I won't have to worry about lines because my property value is steadily decreasing and our schools will become someplace you wouldn't want your kids to go anyway..........is it time to move?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cibolo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scott Odom Nov 29 Lawanda 1
News Dog that bit Schertz officer shot, euthanized (Dec '12) Nov '17 OMG 4
mike knull (Aug '14) Nov '17 Good Friend 2
News Cold murder case heats up after more than 18 years (Jun '07) Nov '17 josechavezj49 189
News Selma approves two zoning variances Sep '17 Ouch 13
American flag unlit at nite Sep '17 Budd 2
News District 44: Gary Inmon (Dec '10) May '17 Renee 6

Cibolo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cibolo Mortgages