Coach Stelly For Mayor
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Its Official_ June 2014

Lafayette, LA

#1 Aug 21, 2012
Just got word that it is official for now that Coach Stelly will be in fact running for mayor. It's time to buckle down and find out who really is behind the current mayor, or who thinks it is time for a change in this town.
CP RESIDENT

United States

#2 Aug 21, 2012
Well....I have 5 votes just in my home alone that will vote for Coach Stelly. Also I know plenty more who will vote for Coach. So I hope this is true about him running for Mayor!
Accelerators

United States

#3 Aug 23, 2012
You got it right!!!! Time for a change and I promise Church Point will improve 110%!!!! RUSSELL STELLY FOR MAYOR
voter

Oberlin, LA

#4 Aug 23, 2012
stelly has my vote
counting votes

Lafayette, LA

#5 Aug 23, 2012
looks like he,s up to 8 votes
just saying

United States

#6 Aug 23, 2012
No he has a HELL of a lot more votes. There are a lot of people out there willing and ready to vote for Stelly. We will see come election time. The proof will be there for all to see.
A change

San Antonio, TX

#8 Aug 25, 2012
The time has come to unite this town again with a person that has morals and has the best interest of all citizens whether you have a dollar in your pocket or have many. if some change is not made soon we might as well all leave cause there is not much here to be proud of.
CP RESIDENT

United States

#9 Aug 25, 2012
A change wrote:
The time has come to unite this town again with a person that has morals and has the best interest of all citizens whether you have a dollar in your pocket or have many. if some change is not made soon we might as well all leave cause there is not much here to be proud of.
You are 100 percent on that statement.
Haha

Ville Platte, LA

#10 Sep 2, 2012
I agree with you 100% A change
Mad geandma

United States

#11 Sep 5, 2012
I can't vote for Coach Stelly but I wll politic for him. Now you'll need a new Chief. Some one needs to stop this crime.
Cindy

Kinder, LA

#12 Jun 20, 2014
I'm Nik's mom. I had spoken to Coach about helping.
Cindy Stelly

Kinder, LA

#13 Jun 20, 2014
How do I sign up to help!
Platform

Jennings, LA

#14 Jun 22, 2014
What is each candidate's platform?

What do they stand for?

What do they want to do in the future to better CP?
wiseoldowl

Jena, LA

#15 Sep 25, 2014
Roger Boudreaux has done a great job so far. Do not be fooled in thinking someone else can do a better job. Being Mayor takes more than being a "coach" . Roger knows the town and its people. If you would just meet and speak with Mayor Boudreaux, I am sure you will find that he is a very helpful and friendly person who takes your interest at heart. Please make a wise and educated vote for your city Mayor. You may think the grass is greener on the other side of the fence. However, all along, you have the best of the best on your side!
CP RESIDENT

Eunice, LA

#16 Sep 25, 2014
wiseoldowl wrote:
Roger Boudreaux has done a great job so far. Do not be fooled in thinking someone else can do a better job. Being Mayor takes more than being a "coach" . Roger knows the town and its people. If you would just meet and speak with Mayor Boudreaux, I am sure you will find that he is a very helpful and friendly person who takes your interest at heart. Please make a wise and educated vote for your city Mayor. You may think the grass is greener on the other side of the fence. However, all along, you have the best of the best on your side!
So what makes Roger a good mayor bc he use to drive a yam truck..WOW!!! He was a yam truck driver when he ran for mayor so if roger can get the job done so can coach
why

Iowa, LA

#17 Sep 25, 2014
CP RESIDENT wrote:
<quoted text>So what makes Roger a good mayor bc he use to drive a yam truck..WOW!!! He was a yam truck driver when he ran for mayor so if roger can get the job done so can coach
But why do we need change? What can Russell do that Roger isn't? Russell came politic at my door, but never did he say what he could do "better", or what he could do different from Roger. To me, and many others I have spoken to, Russell is only running because he was fired. Maybe he was fired for a reason, I don't know. If that was the case, when Russell came by, he should have told me. I have to vote for Roger, because I know the town that I live in, coming from a business owner (as I am), is in great shape. That's what matters. It's not a grudge match...
Jean Baptiste Dubois

Kinder, LA

#18 Sep 26, 2014
I think Coach Stelly is a good man,he is educated,honest and was always a good fair man and a great teacher who served our community for decades without a blemish on his record.I think he definetly brings a lot to the table and deserves a chance so lets give him a shot!!!
resident

Welsh, LA

#19 Sep 26, 2014
Jean Baptiste Dubois wrote:
I think Coach Stelly is a good man,he is educated,honest and was always a good fair man and a great teacher who served our community for decades without a blemish on his record.I think he definetly brings a lot to the table and deserves a chance so lets give him a shot!!!
Ok, I have to agree with you, on the fact that Coach is a great guy. But, what has Roger done wrong as mayor? Not personal life, but as mayor. Yes, give coach a chance if we had a horrible leader in this town, but the fact is, we don't. Roger know his stuff as a mayor, and he does a great job. If coach was running against Slu, I'd vote coach all the way!
wiseoldowl

Oberlin, LA

#20 Sep 28, 2014
Now what do you expect from Coach Stelly? There is a budget. He can not do any more than Boudreaux. Louisiana itself is in a slump so what exactly do you think Stelly will accomplish that Boudreaux did not? I am not saying that Stelly would not make a good Mayor. But all of you speak of a change. Change of what? Be specific. You are trying to vote a man out of office and replace him with what purpose? What did Boudreaux do to make you want change? Do you think he is corrupt? If so, in what way? Are you upset about his personal life? That is really none of your business. Heck! Look at Bill Clinton and Edwin Edwards. Do you think you are perfect? Do you think Stelly is perfect? Be real people!
Tired of paying

Mandeville, LA

#21 Sep 28, 2014
resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, I have to agree with you, on the fact that Coach is a great guy. But, what has Roger done wrong as mayor? Not personal life, but as mayor. Yes, give coach a chance if we had a horrible leader in this town, but the fact is, we don't. Roger know his stuff as a mayor, and he does a great job. If coach was running against Slu, I'd vote coach all the way!
You are really desperate you better quit drinking all that koolaid, he isnt the great one that you think he is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Church Point Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cp police (Feb '16) 17 hr bh8ncp 13
Layoffs at EPSO Sat Mand 46
News Louisiana OMV Offers Option to Cancel License P... Sat Duck lives matter 5
cameron layoff (Oct '13) Fri vpcitizen 69
Napa Auto Parts or Car Quest (Apr '09) Sep 22 h8 cq 17
dealers (Dec '15) Sep 19 pfffft 3
cricket castille (Apr '15) Sep 19 Church points finest 28

Church Point Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance