armed n ready

Philadelphia, PA

#21 Jul 9, 2011
Disgusted Senior Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I think i know someone who had their trashcan stolen...lol
They stole our dog and our neighbor's - probably to make it easier next time. I'm waiting to catch the sob!
omg

Eunice, LA

#22 Jul 9, 2011
were was this
armed n ready

Philadelphia, PA

#23 Jul 9, 2011
omg wrote:
were was this
Richard. I cant prove it, but its ironic that both dogs go missing within a few weeks of one another and me catching a thief in the act. He eyed the dog because he wouldnt quit barking and it seemed to make him nervous. I could be wrong but this if what we believe happebed.
judy

Opelousas, LA

#24 Jul 9, 2011
no matter what we do they will still from anyone just to get a hit. 9 times out of 10 its someone in the family
cajunfreak

Church Point, LA

#25 Jul 10, 2011
stupid wrote:
People in Church Point do not know how to write, spell, type and think at the same time. That's a plus for the thieves.
i dont need any of that come bring your butt in my yard and spell bullet
I like cajunfreak

Opelousas, LA

#26 Jul 10, 2011
If everyone got together and reported the drug pushers and users, even your own family members, I think a lot of the thefts would go down. The druggies are trying to get money to buy drugs. Hand em all.
omg

Eunice, LA

#27 Jul 10, 2011
like i been saying louis and franques st. all you want is right there. These people dont even vote and the people in high places help them out. I just do not understand this at all. They are drug heads and steal everything and anything they want.
omg

Eunice, LA

#28 Jul 10, 2011
You dont have to tell there names just drive down there and see
wth

Opelousas, LA

#29 Jul 11, 2011
now i know this town is going to shit .....just got home from work,to find out someone came in my house and stole all my shit paper.now i dont have anything to wipe my ass with......damn no good sonz of bit--es!!!!!!!!!!
Disgusted Senior Citizen

Opelousas, LA

#30 Jul 12, 2011
Will NOTSteal Here wrote:
To Disgusted Senior Citizen:
Sorry you are having so much trouble holding on to your private belongings. We have had the same problems here, where things just up and leave, and in 99.9% of all the cases, its our own family members who are doing it. I also see brother in laws doing this to my own elderly in-laws.
I have even had money missing from our home, as my own kids know where a hidden key is. Sad when you can't even trust your own children. What is the world coming to? We seem to be always giving to them, taking them out to eat, and they come and STEAL from us? Well God sees all and one day, they will have to explain to him!
I see where your coming from. SAD for sure.....

Since: Jul 11

League City, TX

#31 Jul 13, 2011
THIS IS HORRIBLE..HOW can someone you know, or thought you could trust do this to you?? I hope the police catch them trying to sell your things, then put them in the middle of town and make them wear signs they are thieves..embarress the heck out of these sorry thieves.
I write this to a worthless low life.
Someone has stolen tools from me. They were inside
an outdoor building i had put up last summer. I remember moving these tools to the building after it was put up. I don't know know exactly when these tools were stolen, I recently went for my power drill and could not find it. I then started checking around for my other things.
What is missing.
A 3/4" Black and Decker, Quantrum series, Power drill.
A Black and Decker, Quantrum series, Jig Saw
A Black and Decker, Quantrum series, Sander
These are all Olive Green in color
Also a military style bullet container that i used
to keep drill bits and jigsaw blades in.
A 98 Quart Igloo Ice Chest, Dark Blue on the bottom and sides with a white cover, I have had this Ice Chest for about 20 years, and it was in perfect condition, my name was written inside the cover with a magic marker, it could be faded by now.
I was looking for my Ice Chest recently, was going to go to Cameron or some place to get shrimp for freezer. but it is gone. I needed my drill for something, but its gone.
and to top this off, there is no sign of breakin..
There was something else i thought we had misplaced or thrown away by accident, but now i realize that it was probably stolen also.
I don't know how these low lifes can sleep at night and live with themselves, but every dog has its day, what goes around, comes around.
I do have the serial numbers for my power tools, not the Ice Chest. I will turn them into the Police Department next week, not that it will do any good but one never knows. Maybe someone will see this person using these olive colored power tools and just wonder if this is the tools this person was talking about on Topix, or that big old blue ice chest in good condition.
I have been having trouble sleeping at night thinking about this, THANK YOU THIEF!!!!

Since: Jul 11

League City, TX

#32 Jul 13, 2011
IF THEY do go to Church, it's only to make themselves think they are a good person, knowing full well they are decietful...God saw what they did...
<quoted text>
I wonder if this person or persons go to Church? If they do, what a JOKE!!!!!!
True

Brea, CA

#33 Jul 14, 2011
Start calling pawn shops put pressure heard theirs a black man who runs a pawn shop at his home cp
Disgusted Senior Citizen

Opelousas, LA

#34 Jul 14, 2011
True wrote:
Start calling pawn shops put pressure heard theirs a black man who runs a pawn shop at his home cp
Good Idea!
True

Brea, CA

#35 Jul 17, 2011
<quoted text>
Good Idea!
Lives by. Lois str just putting this he might not buy so fast
True

Brea, CA

#36 Jul 17, 2011
Disgusted Senior Start Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Idea!
start with crowly and opl go r call I had things stolen I prayed and in 3 days my item was returned rember they prob don't have vehicles to go to far check with carpenters they might hear something
WILL NOT Steal Here

United States

#37 Jul 17, 2011
Hey Disgusted Senior Citizen. Did you ever find your STUFF that was stolen from you?

I decided to hide my key to our home and hopefully the kids didn't make a new one from the old one. Now maybe we can keep tract of our belongings. My kids think we are rich, always wanting us to buy their kids DS's and things they don't need, but also that they can afford. They both make more than me and my husband makes together. But they always have to buy the best stuff...new apple computer over 1500. I am getting sick and tired of this abuse.
Someone

Mandeville, LA

#38 Jul 17, 2011
They will steal anything. No matter what
Disgusted Senior Citizen

Opelousas, LA

#39 Jul 18, 2011
WILL NOT Steal Here wrote:
Hey Disgusted Senior Citizen. Did you ever find your STUFF that was stolen from you?
I decided to hide my key to our home and hopefully the kids didn't make a new one from the old one. Now maybe we can keep tract of our belongings. My kids think we are rich, always wanting us to buy their kids DS's and things they don't need, but also that they can afford. They both make more than me and my husband makes together. But they always have to buy the best stuff...new apple computer over 1500. I am getting sick and tired of this abuse.
Hey, will not steal, no, i didn't FIND my STOLEN STUFF, it is gone.
The THIEF that STOLE it has no Conscience! This thief is lower then DOG CRAP, and thats pretty low. I hope this THIEF is enjoying my GREEN tools. IT seems this THIEF loves GREEN THINGS! I wonder if THIEF can sleep at night? I know i have been having trouble sleeping because of this. Thief better hope that GOD forgives, becauce i DON'T. I would pray for someone like this but it won't help...Whatever i lost is hard to replace, we live on a couple of little S.S. Checks now and struggle to make ends meet, plus the GOVERMENT says they aren't sure that the S.S. Checks will go out next make. What have we done to deserve all this?
Disgusted Senior Citizen

Opelousas, LA

#40 Jul 23, 2011
Reposting what a worthless THIEF stole from me

What is missing.

A 1/2" Black and Decker, Quantrum series, Power drill.

A Black and Decker, Quantrum series, Jig Saw

A Black and Decker, Quantrum series, Sander

These are all Olive Green in color

Also a military style bullet container that i used
to keep drill bits and jigsaw blades in.

There was something else i thought we had misplaced or thrown away by accident, but now i realize that it was probably stolen also.

Remember THIEF, GOD forgives, I DON'T!

Someone is always watching

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Church Point Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judge rules in favor of Lartigue in residency c... 4 hr fed up 5
Who is Steven Hazel Thu C.P. 1
cameron layoff (Oct '13) Dec 23 amazed 47
racist church point topix (Mar '14) Dec 23 Facto Juan 5
Tabitha Lejuene Dec 21 Yes please 1
Details from neighbors, girlfriend and police o... Dec 18 FTP 12
Who will be the next Chief of Police of Sunset. (May '14) Dec 17 Chief 14

Flood Watch for Acadia Parish was issued at December 26 at 2:50PM CST

Church Point Dating
Find my Match