First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Disgusted Senior Citizen

Covington, LA

#1 Jul 3, 2011
I write this to a worthless low life.
Someone has stolen tools from me. They were inside
an outdoor building i had put up last summer. I remember moving these tools to the building after it was put up. I don't know know exactly when these tools were stolen, I recently went for my power drill and could not find it. I then started checking around for my other things.

What is missing.

A 3/4" Black and Decker, Quantrum series, Power drill.

A Black and Decker, Quantrum series, Jig Saw

A Black and Decker, Quantrum series, Sander

These are all Olive Green in color

Also a military style bullet container that i used
to keep drill bits and jigsaw blades in.

A 98 Quart Igloo Ice Chest, Dark Blue on the bottom and sides with a white cover, I have had this Ice Chest for about 20 years, and it was in perfect condition, my name was written inside the cover with a magic marker, it could be faded by now.

I was looking for my Ice Chest recently, was going to go to Cameron or some place to get shrimp for freezer. but it is gone. I needed my drill for something, but its gone.
and to top this off, there is no sign of breakin..

There was something else i thought we had misplaced or thrown away by accident, but now i realize that it was probably stolen also.

I don't know how these low lifes can sleep at night and live with themselves, but every dog has its day, what goes around, comes around.

I do have the serial numbers for my power tools, not the Ice Chest. I will turn them into the Police Department next week, not that it will do any good but one never knows. Maybe someone will see this person using these olive colored power tools and just wonder if this is the tools this person was talking about on Topix, or that big old blue ice chest in good condition.

I have been having trouble sleeping at night thinking about this, THANK YOU THIEF!!!!
Dog

United States

#2 Jul 3, 2011
You need to read the thread called "tired of thieves". Everyone is tired of all these people stealing from us hardworking people!! And none of us are getting help with any POLICE DEPT, Acadia or CP! As long as the police sit on there ass's it will keep happenenig!!
cajunfreak

Ville Platte, LA

#3 Jul 3, 2011
Disgusted Senior Citizen wrote:
I write this to a worthless low life.
Someone has stolen tools from me. They were inside
an outdoor building i had put up last summer. I remember moving these tools to the building after it was put up. I don't know know exactly when these tools were stolen, I recently went for my power drill and could not find it. I then started checking around for my other things.
What is missing.
A 3/4" Black and Decker, Quantrum series, Power drill.
A Black and Decker, Quantrum series, Jig Saw
A Black and Decker, Quantrum series, Sander
These are all Olive Green in color
Also a military style bullet container that i used
to keep drill bits and jigsaw blades in.
A 98 Quart Igloo Ice Chest, Dark Blue on the bottom and sides with a white cover, I have had this Ice Chest for about 20 years, and it was in perfect condition, my name was written inside the cover with a magic marker, it could be faded by now.
I was looking for my Ice Chest recently, was going to go to Cameron or some place to get shrimp for freezer. but it is gone. I needed my drill for something, but its gone.
and to top this off, there is no sign of breakin..
There was something else i thought we had misplaced or thrown away by accident, but now i realize that it was probably stolen also.
I don't know how these low lifes can sleep at night and live with themselves, but every dog has its day, what goes around, comes around.
I do have the serial numbers for my power tools, not the Ice Chest. I will turn them into the Police Department next week, not that it will do any good but one never knows. Maybe someone will see this person using these olive colored power tools and just wonder if this is the tools this person was talking about on Topix, or that big old blue ice chest in good condition.
I have been having trouble sleeping at night thinking about this, THANK YOU THIEF!!!!
they stole my trash can and had nerve to dunp trash in driveway i hope they come back please come back i dont need the church point pd
Disgusted Senior Citizen

Covington, LA

#4 Jul 3, 2011
cajunfreak wrote:
<quoted text>they stole my trash can and had nerve to dunp trash in driveway i hope they come back please come back i dont need the church point pd
Oh, I think i know someone who had their trashcan stolen...lol
Disgusted Senior Citizen

Covington, LA

#5 Jul 3, 2011
Dog wrote:
You need to read the thread called "tired of thieves". Everyone is tired of all these people stealing from us hardworking people!! And none of us are getting help with any POLICE DEPT, Acadia or CP! As long as the police sit on there ass's it will keep happenenig!!
I did read that tread about tired of the thieves, i just wanted to make a new topic so this thief or thieves may see it better.
It is a sad situation when someone will steal from a person that is disabled and on a fixed income, they probably think i am wealthy, but they are sooooooo very mistaken. We usually end up with some month left over at the end of the money...lol
just sayin

Kinder, LA

#6 Jul 3, 2011
Disgusted...I know what you mean. But we all have to remember something, it is not like it used to be. I remember visiting my grandparents and when we slept at night we left the doors unlocked and windows open to get a breeze. The only way I'd do that now is if my house was on 20' piers, and I had a rottweiler sleeping on the floor next to me. You simply can not rely on the PD either. I wouldn't dare have windows on a storage shed.
And I'd learn to say the phrase "I felt threatened, I was in fear for my life and the lives of my family, therefore I shot the person." Those words will come in handy whenever someone tired of the thieves shoots one of them. Mark my words, the punks will get shot, and we will find out that it's a young kid who's parents will say, "my baby wouldn't do something like that." That is if you can find both parents.
Disgusted Senior Citizen

Covington, LA

#7 Jul 3, 2011
just sayin wrote:
Disgusted...I know what you mean. But we all have to remember something, it is not like it used to be. I remember visiting my grandparents and when we slept at night we left the doors unlocked and windows open to get a breeze. The only way I'd do that now is if my house was on 20' piers, and I had a rottweiler sleeping on the floor next to me. You simply can not rely on the PD either. I wouldn't dare have windows on a storage shed.
And I'd learn to say the phrase "I felt threatened, I was in fear for my life and the lives of my family, therefore I shot the person." Those words will come in handy whenever someone tired of the thieves shoots one of them. Mark my words, the punks will get shot, and we will find out that it's a young kid who's parents will say, "my baby wouldn't do something like that." That is if you can find both parents.
I was raised the same way, out in the Country, I guess we had locks for the doors but i don't ever remember having a key to those locks. Things have surely changed...
omg

Eunice, LA

#8 Jul 3, 2011
I also had something stolen from my home. These low lifes are drug heads. And some of them live on FRANQUES ST. and on LOUIS ST. While we are working they are walking and riding looking at our homes and cars. Dam drug heads.
K-A-R-M-A

Baton Rouge, LA

#9 Jul 5, 2011
The black lady that used to drive the Red Mustang, which drives an old beat up truck rides around with 2-3 guys all day and steals things. Drive behind the Donut shop and look at all the Trash Cans she stole and look thru the fence and you will find more stuff.
Disgusted Senior Citizen

Covington, LA

#10 Jul 5, 2011
K-A-R-M-A wrote:
The black lady that used to drive the Red Mustang, which drives an old beat up truck rides around with 2-3 guys all day and steals things. Drive behind the Donut shop and look at all the Trash Cans she stole and look thru the fence and you will find more stuff.
lol, NOT them in my case anyways.
problem solver

Basile, LA

#11 Jul 6, 2011
why is it you people blame the police for everything to you understand that they can not be every where at one time theives are smart do you think they will break in with the police there they will hide until it is clear it is time you used your heads for more than a hat rack cause some of the things you accuse the police of is not there fault it is your for advertising never let you left hand know what the left is doing
Disgusted Senior Citizen

Covington, LA

#12 Jul 6, 2011
problem solver wrote:
why is it you people blame the police for everything to you understand that they can not be every where at one time theives are smart do you think they will break in with the police there they will hide until it is clear it is time you used your heads for more than a hat rack cause some of the things you accuse the police of is not there fault it is your for advertising never let you left hand know what the left is doing
I don't blame the Police, i never have, on any topic, I put the blame where it belongs, on the snakes themselves. I am a good friend of the Chief, like him or not.
just sayin

Von Ormy, TX

#13 Jul 6, 2011
be everywhere at one time....THEY ARE NEVER AROUND AT ANY TIME. 24 breakins, thefts and they don't have ANY LEADS? Rayne had 9 during the same month, and if I"m not mistaken, 3-4 had already been solved.
It is not a persons fault for "advertising". If I drive a nice car, kinda hard to HIDE it away, it is the criminals fault for not obeying the friggin law. And the cops for not catching the criminal. So if we follow your logic about advertising, a woman with a low-cut blouse deserves to get raped? Is that really the argument you are trying to make?
"never let your left hand know what the left is doing" what does that even mean!
stupid

Kinder, LA

#14 Jul 6, 2011
People in Church Point do not know how to write, spell, type and think at the same time. That's a plus for the thieves.
Disgusted Senior Citizen

Covington, LA

#15 Jul 6, 2011
stupid wrote:
People in Church Point do not know how to write, spell, type and think at the same time. That's a plus for the thieves.
I may not be very smart, may not be able to read or write very well, but i am HONEST!
Will NOTSteal Here

United States

#16 Jul 7, 2011
To Disgusted Senior Citizen:

Sorry you are having so much trouble holding on to your private belongings. We have had the same problems here, where things just up and leave, and in 99.9% of all the cases, its our own family members who are doing it. I also see brother in laws doing this to my own elderly in-laws.

I have even had money missing from our home, as my own kids know where a hidden key is. Sad when you can't even trust your own children. What is the world coming to? We seem to be always giving to them, taking them out to eat, and they come and STEAL from us? Well God sees all and one day, they will have to explain to him!
Not Scared

Ville Platte, LA

#17 Jul 8, 2011
Will NOTSteal Here wrote:
Sorry you are having so much trouble holding on to your private belongings. We have had the same problems here, where things just up and leave, and in 99.9% of all the cases, its our own family members who are doing it. I also see brother in laws doing this to my own elderly in-laws.
I have even had money missing from our home, as my own kids know where a hidden key is. Sad when you can't even trust your own children. What is the world coming to? We seem to be always giving to them, taking them out to eat, and they come and STEAL from us? Well God sees all and one day, they will have to explain to him!
Please read the bible,it explains that in the end times it will be brother against brother,children disrespecting there parents.Bring god into your lives and there lives and you will see miracoules changes,praise be to Jesus Christ who reigns in all of us!!!!
Harvard

Ville Platte, LA

#18 Jul 8, 2011
stupid wrote:
Yeh,I would just bet my life that you are a Yale graduate!
stupid

Ville Platte, LA

#19 Jul 8, 2011
Harvard wrote:
<quoted text>Yeh,I would just bet my life that you are a Yale graduate!
yAlE. I change my screen name every day, and sometimes answer my own ?'s and sometimes argue with myself on topix, cause I do have a life and work like everybody else. I"m a cp hillbilly. and all the time insane.
sign H.A.
Disgusted Senior Citizen

Covington, LA

#20 Jul 9, 2011
Will NOTSteal Here wrote:
I wonder if this person or persons go to Church? If they do, what a JOKE!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Church Point Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Officer Craig David 3 hr Pubben 13
Where is the discount grocery store? 5 hr Lynn 2
why was Joey Olivier arrested this week end in ... Jun 24 Felicia 2
to all single mothers (Nov '10) Jun 23 Flash_62 43
Watch Yout Husbands Jun 22 Pop that bitch 1
Crystal Grebinger (Aug '13) Jun 20 Hush 62
Who is the two new young cops in mamou they wri... Jun 17 Danika 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Church Point Mortgages