First Prev
of 2
Next Last
concerned parent

Welsh, LA

#1 Aug 15, 2012
First day of school could not meet teacher.There were no meet and greet the day before.Wow what a year this will be.
concerned parent

Welsh, LA

#2 Aug 15, 2012
By the way it was at Church Point Elementary.
just saying

United States

#3 Aug 15, 2012
Hmmm.... That's definitely different...not meeting the teacher the day before. My 5 children are all grown now but we could always go the day before school started and meet the teachers.
hmph

Basile, LA

#4 Aug 15, 2012
you probably don't wanna meet them anyway. you should have found a better school to send your kids too... they'll spend all year TRYING to discipline all the bad ass children and never teach your child a damn thing.
barfly

Monroe, LA

#5 Aug 15, 2012
hmph wrote:
you probably don't wanna meet them anyway. you should have found a better school to send your kids too... they'll spend all year TRYING to discipline all the bad ass children and never teach your child a damn thing.
. Its "to", not "too", Einstein. You sure do seem to have an elitist disposition for someone with such deplorable grammar.
OBSERVER

Breaux Bridge, LA

#6 Aug 15, 2012
barfly wrote:
<quoted text>. Its "to", not "too", Einstein. You sure do seem to have an elitist disposition for someone with such deplorable grammar.
Because you are a grammar critic: it is SURELY, not sure!
Ohdearme

Kinder, LA

#7 Aug 15, 2012
barfly wrote:
<quoted text>. Its "to", not "too", Einstein. You sure do seem to have an elitist disposition for someone with such deplorable grammar.
It's "It's," not "Its." Its is possessive. Also, punctuation goes inside quotation marks. I'm sure you already know that, though. Considering you are such an intellectual giant.
haha

Lafayette, LA

#8 Aug 16, 2012
Now it has turned into a grammar contest. Anyone care to critique my post?
me two

Lafayette, LA

#9 Aug 16, 2012
Ohdearme wrote:
<quoted text>
It's "It's," not "Its." Its is possessive. Also, punctuation goes inside quotation marks. I'm sure you already know that, though. Considering you are such an intellectual giant.
yall sure or igranant yea
ignorant

Haslet, TX

#10 Aug 22, 2012
There are only a handful of good teachers at CP Elementary. As for the principle he's an alcoholic joke that flirts with the teachers all day long and could care less what's happening with our children.
CP RESIDENT

United States

#11 Aug 22, 2012
That's why my grandchild is going to Mire Elem. The principle is a joke at CP elem. Such a waste of time for our children who go there.

Since: Jun 12

Covington, LA

#12 Aug 24, 2012
Principal not principle.
Praying4all

United States

#13 Aug 24, 2012
LSUcajunmom wrote:
Principal not principle.
oops. Thanks. Lol
CP RESIDENT

United States

#14 Aug 24, 2012
Your correct. I used wrong form of the word. Thanks!
concerned parent

Kinder, LA

#15 Oct 27, 2012
what the hell is going on with the math at church point elem?My child has no math book.All that is given is worksheets to do for homework.The kids have to read and solve.What happened to addition,subtraction,multiplat ion? First they need to be taught how to do math this is not the case.Has anyone there know what is going on.
Big Bro

Ville Platte, LA

#16 Oct 28, 2012
The schools need to teach basics before moving on to complicated things.Alot of kids get to high school not knowing basic math and reading.They put the cart before the horse so to speak.I advise u to make sure ur child learns these basic skills as soon as possible,i doubt if talking to the school will help.If u can afford a tutor or tutor him urself please do cause my son did not learn in middle and as an adult still struggles.God bless you!!!
ta da

Ville Platte, LA

#17 Oct 31, 2012
Well I know a teacher very well and your child would probably do a lot better if you parents would help with homework. NOT ALL but I know she sends stuff home and it comes back not done. Kids get there and can't even count or know the alphabet. My daughter is 2 and she knows that. Why don't you do your part before you criticize teachers
Curious

Lafayette, LA

#18 Oct 31, 2012
It takes a village!
Well well

United States

#19 Oct 31, 2012
Im afraid it's the great and powerful governor and his puppet Superintendent that is making math the way it is. If you don't like it get rid of the governor.
Well well

United States

#20 Oct 31, 2012
AMEN ta da!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Church Point Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Officer Craig David (Mar '16) Oct 16 The411 20
hot cops (Jul '16) Oct 16 Want to know 15
Union Tank Car (Mar '14) Oct 15 oldfriend 25
what females to stay away from? (Sep '12) Oct 15 oldfriend 48
Mrs Freddie Petre Oct 15 Michael D 1
Danielle Russell (Jan '15) Oct 14 PonyUp 2
Stolen vehicle 2003 toyota 4runner Oct 13 Iloveufc31 3

Church Point Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance