First Prev
of 6
Next Last
MEME

Elton, LA

#1 Oct 5, 2011
Does anyone know whats up with Dr. Polanco, He is out of his office for 2 weeks and filling NO Prescriptions ,and everyone being told to go to another DR.
interested party of one

Church Point, LA

#2 Oct 5, 2011
MEME wrote:
Does anyone know whats up with Dr. Polanco, He is out of his office for 2 weeks and filling NO Prescriptions ,and everyone being told to go to another DR.
hopefully he is under investigation. he is my sister's doctor. nothing but a drug pusher. he knows my sister's situation and continued for years to drug her up with anything she desired. she went to rehab (clean & sober for 2 yrs) and he is very lucky she did not die under his care. hopefully he is gone for good.
Curious

Ville Platte, LA

#3 Oct 6, 2011
Is he closing his practice in CP or just on vacation?
MEME

Elton, LA

#4 Oct 6, 2011
well its bad for people that are on life saving medications like blood pressure and heart meds, anti depressants that you are not supposed to do without and then he doesnt care if you do with out. Maybe he is in rehad himself. workers seem to be acting funny about the situation
interested party of one

Sunset, LA

#5 Oct 7, 2011
MEME wrote:
well its bad for people that are on life saving medications like blood pressure and heart meds, anti depressants that you are not supposed to do without and then he doesnt care if you do with out. Maybe he is in rehad himself. workers seem to be acting funny about the situation
just another reason for him to be out of business
CP pill heads

Orange, TX

#6 Oct 8, 2011
MEME wrote:
Just because he refuses to refill your Xanax/Lortab doesn't make him a bad Dr. We need more doctors in this area. Lets not run off the few we have.
OH BOY

Houma, LA

#7 Oct 8, 2011
interested party of one wrote:
<quoted text>
hopefully he is under investigation. he is my sister's doctor. nothing but a drug pusher. he knows my sister's situation and continued for years to drug her up with anything she desired. she went to rehab (clean & sober for 2 yrs) and he is very lucky she did not die under his care. hopefully he is gone for good.
I am more than sure that ur sister created her own drug problem.Secondly i would bet that she told the doctor every lie she could think of to get him to give her drugs.The doctor is only human and not a mind reader,i am sure he did his best to try and help ur drug head sister.Your sister is the one that needs to take responsibilty for her own actions and not try to blame the doctors!!And you are the most pathetic of all by trying to defend ur sister for her drug problem,just maybe if she confronted her problem and got help instead of trying to hustle doctors she could get healed.Also try and send your sister to a good strong christian church and the lord will definitly heal her if she believes!!!If u truly love ur sister you will help her confront her problem...Have a blessed day!!!
interested party of one

Sunset, LA

#8 Oct 8, 2011
OH BOY wrote:
<quoted text>I am more than sure that ur sister created her own drug problem.Secondly i would bet that she told the doctor every lie she could think of to get him to give her drugs.The doctor is only human and not a mind reader,i am sure he did his best to try and help ur drug head sister.Your sister is the one that needs to take responsibilty for her own actions and not try to blame the doctors!!And you are the most pathetic of all by trying to defend ur sister for her drug problem,just maybe if she confronted her problem and got help instead of trying to hustle doctors she could get healed.Also try and send your sister to a good strong christian church and the lord will definitly heal her if she believes!!!If u truly love ur sister you will help her confront her problem...Have a blessed day!!!
she has taken responsibility now that she is sober. it also his responsibility to take care of his patients not just give them what they ask for. His patients are just as human as he, but he took an oath. Look at Dr Murray see the shit he is in with mj for being human. you seem to defend your chpt doctor and be quick to judge my sister. is he your doctor? have you seen him? if the answer is no,then mind you own business. also, how do you know my sister is not a christian. many have fallen from grace. stay strong and nonjudmental (not very christian) and don't comment on things you know nothing and i mean absolutely nothing about.
and i'll repeat hope he is gone for good !!
CP girl

United States

#9 Oct 8, 2011
He creeps me out...he walks in with a cheesy clown smile. When I go for a check-up, even though I feel good, he says I'm sick, and when I go to him and I'm sick, he says I'm fine! I agree with CP when they say he is a quack
MEME

Turkey Creek, LA

#10 Oct 11, 2011
Not all people on meds are Pill Heads, some people need the medication to live and looks like he doesnt care and wants that money for the office visit when he comes back IF he comes back . CP girl I know what you mean about the grin, gives me the creeps too. I will be looking for a new doctor but looks like it will have to be out of church point since cant find one in their office's
CP Alumni

Church Point, LA

#11 Oct 11, 2011
Sandy Reiners at Dr Feltons is awesome. Does Polonco have nurses assistants like Felton does?
OMG

Jennings, LA

#12 Oct 11, 2011
CP Alumni wrote:
Sandy Reiners at Dr Feltons is awesome. Does Polonco have nurses assistants like Felton does?
Well I have to disagree with you on that one. She is rude and all she does is copy a script that another dr gave you. And has the nerve to tell the people to lose weight when she is as big as she is. Sorry to have to disagree with you. I fell and went there and nothing was done about it and I was all bruised up.
CP Alumni

Church Point, LA

#13 Oct 12, 2011
Sorry you had a bad experience. She has been good for me. Not to mention I don't have to use up all of my gas to drive out of town.
Concerned citizen

Detroit, MI

#14 Oct 12, 2011
Omg how can you say that it is the dr. responsibility for the welfare of his paients. Now I don't know who this persons sister and yes Jo one forced her to take drugs but I have been to this quack of a dr for my back and all he ever wanted to give me was pain pills. when I wanted answers as to what was causing the problem you can't tell me he is a good dr. My nanny an her husband was seeing him he had her on over twenty pills when she went to him for pain in her knee he gave her yeast infection meds She now is seeing another dr who has taking her off and changed her meds she takes 11 different meds
Come on now.
OH BOY wrote:
<quoted text>I am more than sure that ur sister created her own drug problem.Secondly i would bet that she told the doctor every lie she could think of to get him to give her drugs.The doctor is only human and not a mind reader,i am sure he did his best to try and help ur drug head sister.Your sister is the one that needs to take responsibilty for her own actions and not try to blame the doctors!!And you are the most pathetic of all by trying to defend ur sister for her drug problem,just maybe if she confronted her problem and got help instead of trying to hustle doctors she could get healed.Also try and send your sister to a good strong christian church and the lord will definitly heal her if she believes!!!If u truly love ur sister you will help her confront her problem...Have a blessed day!!!
i know

Ville Platte, LA

#15 Oct 12, 2011
just look at his clientel who stand out in front waiting for their appointment, then you'll know. he is under investigation. you can run but you can't hide,
Horse Face

Turkey Creek, LA

#16 Oct 12, 2011
CP pill heads wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because he refuses to refill your Xanax/Lortab doesn't make him a bad Dr. We need more doctors in this area. Lets not run off the few we have.
For your information I do not take xanax/loratab. It time for a new doctor anyway, he give breathing treatments for no matter what you go for anyway lol I think he got his medical license on line LOL
JO BOB

Lafayette, LA

#17 Oct 12, 2011
SO WHERE IS HE NOW I THINK THIS IS HOW THIS FORUM WAS STARTED NOW IT HAS BECOME WHO IS A GOOD OR BAD DR.
observer

Sunset, LA

#18 Oct 12, 2011
JO BOB wrote:
SO WHERE IS HE NOW I THINK THIS IS HOW THIS FORUM WAS STARTED NOW IT HAS BECOME WHO IS A GOOD OR BAD DR.
A good doctor wouldn't just disappear and leave his/her patients. that in itself should say something.
nosey

Turkey Creek, LA

#19 Oct 12, 2011
No one knows where he is , if you call the office they will give you a different story every time. was supposed to be back on the 17th now they say the 24th and they make sure to say that when he does come back he wont be giving Pain or Nerve meds. think thats tells you what is going on. He has been caught.... IF he was a normal doctor who cared for his paitents he would not run out on his patients, think he is done being a doctor . He got greedy and didnt care how many people he got hooked on drugs and now doesnt care about them at all. Bet the cars wont be lined up all over the street anymore LOL
Old patient

La Place, LA

#20 Oct 13, 2011
Well, I have to agree with everyone! When I first started going there he was good now he really sucks..The office workers are lying and trying to cover up for him, I called several times this week and got all kinds of stories..He can not write prescriptions for certain meds, doesn't that sound kind of fishy??? Well, I think everyone should do like me find another doctor because he does not care anymore about his patients..Look what he looks like...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Church Point Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cp police (Feb '16) Sep 27 Flash_62 14
Bearly a fan anymore Sep 27 Flash_62 3
Layoffs at EPSO Sep 27 Rob 48
Church Point Booster Club Auction Sep 26 seriouslySTOP 12
News Louisiana OMV Offers Option to Cancel License P... Sep 24 Duck lives matter 5
cameron layoff (Oct '13) Sep 23 vpcitizen 69
Napa Auto Parts or Car Quest (Apr '09) Sep 22 h8 cq 17

Church Point Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Church Point Mortgages