Clint Eastwood's Speech
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Answer To Puzzle

Opelousas, LA

#1 Sep 3, 2012
Clint Eastwood used the RNC convention to plug his new movie.

He plays this old man losing his mind. His speech was so life like. I really believed he lost his mind!

Clint is alot smarter than people give him credit for!

I bet the Repubs are mad at him now!!!!
Funny

Opelousas, LA

#2 Sep 3, 2012
I bet Clint Eastwood is a BORN AGAIN Democrat.

Too bad Romney did not figure this out before they brought the chair out!
Nobama

Basile, LA

#3 Sep 3, 2012
Funny wrote:
I bet Clint Eastwood is a BORN AGAIN Democrat.
Too bad Romney did not figure this out before they brought the chair out!
Wooohooo!
ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!!!!!!!!!
I hope and pray for at least 16 years of Republican rule!!!!
8 years of Romney, 8 years of Ryan!!!!!!
second hand smoke

Covington, LA

#4 Sep 3, 2012
Go ahead, make me LAFF !
Ronnie Coleman

Church Point, LA

#5 Sep 3, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
Wooohooo!
YEAHHHH BUDDYYYYY
Truth

Opelousas, LA

#6 Sep 4, 2012
Ronnie Coleman wrote:
<quoted text>
YEAHHHH BUDDYYYYY
Real intelligent. Now swallow you pill and take a nap.
Herp Derp

Baton Rouge, LA

#7 Sep 4, 2012
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Real intelligent. Now swallow you pill and take a nap.
Call someone stupid, and then proceed to fail in basic grammar. WOOHOO!
Truth

Opelousas, LA

#8 Sep 4, 2012
Herp Derp wrote:
<quoted text>
Call someone stupid, and then proceed to fail in basic grammar. WOOHOO!
So sorry, it was a TYPO!!!
Didn't mean to affend you - Herp Derp.
Is that short for Herpes?
Herp Derp

Church Point, LA

#9 Sep 4, 2012
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
So sorry, it was a TYPO!!!
Didn't mean to affend you - Herp Derp.
Is that short for Herpes?
Yes, a two word phrase is short for a single word.
Paran Special

Church Point, LA

#10 Sep 5, 2012
Clint Eastwood's speech: guaranteed victory for Romney/Paul2012! Herp Derp dat!
Truth

Opelousas, LA

#11 Sep 5, 2012
Paran Special wrote:
Clint Eastwood's speech: guaranteed victory for Romney/Paul2012! Herp Derp dat!
His rambling on stage sure sums up Mitt's campaign!

Heard last night that Mitt R. promised the Good People of Mass (when running for Gov.) that he would grow the economy with good jobs, shrink Gov's size and reduce the debt. When he left after 4 years, Mass was 47th in the nation in new job creation, in debt 2 billions further and the Gov't had grown by about 6%. THESE ARE FACTS. Don't believe me, check for yourself!

Do you think this is why he doesn't want to talk about his time as Gov. of Mass.?

The only good thing he did, he is ashamed of (better affordable healthcare)! Says alot to me about his religious beliefs - Money first, family then God.(You should check out the Mormon religion - you seem to think the values are the same, but they are NOT. I guess that is why he does not want to talk about that either.)

I don't understand why you people don't want to look at his past. Mitt R. is running on it, but doesn't want to talk about it or release his tax returns to show proof of his value system.

This is NOT about a Friday Night HS Football game!

Do you really hate Obama more than you value your future (Medicare/SS and affordable healthcare)????
Truth

Opelousas, LA

#12 Sep 5, 2012
My opinion of Clint Eastwood.

I enjoyed his acting, but he is an American with an Opinion like the rest of us. No more value than that!
Nope

Baton Rouge, LA

#13 Sep 5, 2012
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really hate Obama more than you value your future ????
No, I dislike Obama because I value my future.
Truth

Opelousas, LA

#14 Sep 5, 2012
Nope wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I dislike Obama because I value my future.
Are you sure enough of your health thay you are willing to take a chance that you will NEVER need to change health plans (with a pre-existing condition)? Remember bankruptcy laws have changed in favor of business.

You must NOT be a Small Business Owner or never plan to be! Remember what Mitt R. told a group "borrow the money from your parents to go to college and start a business". His father was a multi millionaire, is yours?

Alot of kids today get some help from their families and a place to live to make college affordable. But, not everyone is that lucky. Education is the foundation of the USA's successful economy. Shouldn't we support the foundation? Wouldn't it be great to tell your kids they CAN further their education at an affordable amount? Wouldn't it be great to know with their education, they will have a good life and not on your couch?

You must be young and don't see yourself at 70 - 85 shopping for Medicare ins. with a voucher that will NOT cover the premium costs (kinda like health insurance before Obamacares). You will find yourself giving insurance cos. the entire voucher value (plus) and NOT being able to go the doctor because you cannot afford the deductible, co pays and the meds. Seems like you are sure you will NOT have any pre-existing conditions (Correct, you will NOT be guaranteed coverage - read the fine print).

Paul Ryan requested an Affordable Healthcare grant (2010) for a district, now says he is against it. Flip/flop

Bain Capital requested a taxpayer bailout (after sending good jobs overseas); nerve huh?

Remember in the 80's when Reagan cut investment tax rates - good jobs left the country. Tax revenue did not switch to most taxpayers like he said it would (trickle down economics), he had to raise taxes several times. Remember hiring freezes and wage freezes for the working people - not mgmt. That is when wealth redistribution started. Obama has been working to turn that around - make a level earning field!

Paul Ryan's tax cuts would bring his taxes down and Mitt's tax rate to around 1% and the Middle Class will be asked to pay an add'l $2000/year more. Are you in favor of this?

Do you really hate Obama more than you like your future?
Paran Special

Church Point, LA

#15 Sep 6, 2012
Better study that healthcare plan before you praise it. It's not what you think it is. Death panels, no continued insurance for non-curable diseases, second rate drs. It is the same as State sponsored ins. only much less.

How conveniently you leftists overlook Obama's spending billions on illegals in our country while our citizens go hungry and are losing everything. And he does this in your faces with no apologees. Remember Bill Clinton's NAFTA's contract?

Do not fall for Obama rubbish. Compare America now to where we were 4 years ago. Get us out of this mess. Vote Romney. Save America.
Nobamuslim

Lafayette, LA

#17 Sep 6, 2012
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure enough of your health thay you are willing to take a chance that you will NEVER need to change health plans (with a pre-existing condition)? Remember bankruptcy laws have changed in favor of business.
You must NOT be a Small Business Owner or never plan to be! Remember what Mitt R. told a group "borrow the money from your parents to go to college and start a business". His father was a multi millionaire, is yours?
Alot of kids today get some help from their families and a place to live to make college affordable. But, not everyone is that lucky. Education is the foundation of the USA's successful economy. Shouldn't we support the foundation? Wouldn't it be great to tell your kids they CAN further their education at an affordable amount? Wouldn't it be great to know with their education, they will have a good life and not on your couch?
You must be young and don't see yourself at 70 - 85 shopping for Medicare ins. with a voucher that will NOT cover the premium costs (kinda like health insurance before Obamacares). You will find yourself giving insurance cos. the entire voucher value (plus) and NOT being able to go the doctor because you cannot afford the deductible, co pays and the meds. Seems like you are sure you will NOT have any pre-existing conditions (Correct, you will NOT be guaranteed coverage - read the fine print).
Paul Ryan requested an Affordable Healthcare grant (2010) for a district, now says he is against it. Flip/flop
Bain Capital requested a taxpayer bailout (after sending good jobs overseas); nerve huh?
Remember in the 80's when Reagan cut investment tax rates - good jobs left the country. Tax revenue did not switch to most taxpayers like he said it would (trickle down economics), he had to raise taxes several times. Remember hiring freezes and wage freezes for the working people - not mgmt. That is when wealth redistribution started. Obama has been working to turn that around - make a level earning field!
Paul Ryan's tax cuts would bring his taxes down and Mitt's tax rate to around 1% and the Middle Class will be asked to pay an add'l $2000/year more. Are you in favor of this?
Do you really hate Obama more than you like your future?
Wooohooo!
A Change of Heart

Opelousas, LA

#18 Sep 20, 2012
http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx...

Clint Eastwood: Republicans 'dumb' for asking him to speak

This man is starting to make sense now!
Plan for Mitt

Ville Platte, LA

#19 Sep 20, 2012
Mitt way ahead in the polls!!!!!!Thank god!!!!
Middle Class and Poor

Opelousas, LA

#20 Sep 20, 2012
Plan for Mitt wrote:
Mitt way ahead in the polls!!!!!!Thank god!!!!
See you are watching FOX NEWS AGAIN! I am convinced that you LOVE TO BE LIED TO. Does your husband beat you too?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/20/lind...

Linda Lingle Joins Other GOP Senate Candidates In Distancing Themselves From Mitt Romney

They are running for the hills right behind Clint Eastwood!!!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/19/mitt...

Mitt Romney Video Sends Capitol Hill Republicans Running For The Hills
A fool and his money

Sunset, LA

#21 Sep 20, 2012
Middle Class and Poor wrote:
<quoted text>
See you are watching FOX NEWS AGAIN! I am convinced that you LOVE TO BE LIED TO. Does your husband beat you too?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/20/lind...
Linda Lingle Joins Other GOP Senate Candidates In Distancing Themselves From Mitt Romney
They are running for the hills right behind Clint Eastwood!!!
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/19/mitt...
Mitt Romney Video Sends Capitol Hill Republicans Running For The Hills
Didn't yal see this @ www.huffingtonpost.com ?
This web troll has been all over topix! It's the headline! "insane liberal posts same bullshit over and over again!"
to whomever it is: the Topix community begs you, please, please, put the kool aid down and step away from the cup!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Church Point Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Improve CP Mardi Gras (Feb '15) Sat Zero tolerance 84
Church Point Booster Club Auction Feb 16 Citizen 25
News Teen fatally shot by Breaux Bridge police (Dec '12) Feb 14 pa bon 25
News Audit: Ville Platte fails to make bond payments... Feb 12 silver 1
Napa Auto Parts or Car Quest (Apr '09) Feb 9 He aint real on t... 20
Assistant DAS is a CROOK Feb 4 silver 6
Does anyone remember? (Oct '12) Feb 2 Harassed 19

Church Point Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance