Dr. Hargroder's office sucks.

Posted in the Church Point Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
jessie09

Breaux Bridge, LA

#1 Mar 24, 2009
anyone ever went to dr. hargroders office. they are so unprofessional over there they talk loud, they always running behind schedule. they are always cursing, not too nice either. I sat in the room the other day for over thirty minutes and the only person that came to check on me and to do my stuff was a woman named tabbatha. she was nice and she held good conversation and she was professional and seemed to be conserned about me while i was there but the other people in the office were not worth shit. they talk about everybody and you can hear everything about the shit they say through the walls. i will not be going back there again. my only enjoyable moment at that place was when i was in the room with that woman i think it is tabbatha or tammy or something like that. she is a MILF. i would like to have about fifteen minutes with her. it prob wouldnt take that long either. well just wanted to see if anyone else had the same problem with them or if it was just a one time experience cause i was suppose to go back again later on.
back seat driver

Basile, LA

#2 Mar 24, 2009
only his nurse sucks him oh i sorry for the truth.
Nanook

Lafayette, LA

#3 Mar 24, 2009
Mention the words patient confidentiality and Hipaa (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) next time you are there and you hear the staff gossip. Two things will happen, someone will get fired and you will get 5 star treatment.
speed mixer

Basile, LA

#4 Mar 24, 2009
lol thats the truth
humor_me

Covington, LA

#5 Mar 24, 2009
Dr. Hargroder, in my opinion, should not even be called a doctor. When my son was 6 months old, he was a beautiful plump baby. I took him to hargroder because he had a virus and that fool told me my baby was fat and I needed to put him on a diet. A few months later my grandmother was in the hospital, he couldn't figure out what was wrong with her so he kept her npo (sorry, that means nothing by mouth) for a whole week while he ran tests on her. Finally we called in Dr. Felton and he did one test and found out her kidneys were shutting down, she spent the rest of her life on dialysis. He is a quack! Put a baby on a diet? Who ever heard of such a thing?
b j queen

Turkey Creek, LA

#6 Mar 25, 2009
he is a quack you said it right humor_me he told me himself that when his patients reach a certain age that he makes them sign a DNR (Do Not Resesitate)paper. he is very quick to stop food intake in the elderly when they get sick. he said it's because we eat because we are greedy not because we are hungry. he said when his grandmother was sick he just sat back and watched her die with no food for a week. he said it's not hard to do. well hello,what the hell happened to the oath that dr's are suppposed to take to help. he is such an a$$ that thinks he is cute--he is so disgusting and i can not stand the looks of him.
Chantelle

Turkey Creek, LA

#7 Mar 25, 2009
Wow! You really hit the nail on the head. He told me and my family the same thing when my grandfather had a stroke. He wanted to take him off all meds and no feeding tube. When we insisted on the feeding tube, he said he would no longer be able to see about him. He was not my grandfather's dr. anyway-Dr. Felton was but he had just left on vacation. Well naturally we were excited that Hargroder wouldn't see him. They transferred him to C.P. hospital from OGH. Gwen, Dr. Felton's nurse met us there and I let her know that she can make rounds but I did not want Hargroder there. I could have done a better job than that joker.
JUST WONDERING TOO

La Marque, TX

#8 Mar 26, 2009
My dad sees Dr. Hargroder and we would like him to change is Dr. but he and my mom seem to like him. I think he is a quack also.
OutSkirtsOfCP

Elton, LA

#9 Mar 27, 2009
My mother in law went to see him..He told her she had a hot liver whatever that means never did anything about it a few months later she died of cancer..I brought my daughter there and question him about putting tubes in my daughters ear..Oh he said no she will never need tubes in her ear..She was so far behind in walking and talking. Brought her to a ear and throat doctor they put tubes in her ear..Since then I have not return to his office cause in all honesty I think he should be a animal doctor..
humor_me

Covington, LA

#10 Mar 27, 2009
OutSkirtsOfCP wrote:
My mother in law went to see him..He told her she had a hot liver whatever that means never did anything about it a few months later she died of cancer..I brought my daughter there and question him about putting tubes in my daughters ear..Oh he said no she will never need tubes in her ear..She was so far behind in walking and talking. Brought her to a ear and throat doctor they put tubes in her ear..Since then I have not return to his office cause in all honesty I think he should be a animal doctor..
I wouldn't even take my animals to him!
just_saying

Turkey Creek, LA

#11 Mar 27, 2009
yeah i think he is too. he is an arogant a## and thinks he knows everything. and his wife is a no good biatc# she is a two faced liar and she acts like she is your friend and like she is concerned about you but as soon as you turn your back she is telling all you business and talking shit about you. i worked there a few months and it did not take me very long to realize that the people employed by him were liars and suck ups. just like the woman lisa and sharon they talk stuff about how dr. hargroder wife is no good and after his money and how she uses him and puts him down which i can say she does cause i heard her several times but then as soon as dr. hargroder wife walks in the office they are all good friends the office is all ass holes and two faced. i hated that place and they cant keep good employees there. if this girl tammy or tabbatha is acting concerned she is good but she probly wont last long there cause they will change her. plus the old bas#### dont pay worth a crap he only pays his nurses 7.00 an hour he is stupid i am making more than that here and not doing as much as there. he is a quack and his wife and the others in the office are just as bad. hopefully the new girl dont tell them too much cause they will have no secret it will be all over town by the time they finish.

“Samantha(I don't need to hide)”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#12 Mar 27, 2009
just_saying wrote:
yeah i think he is too. he is an arogant a## and thinks he knows everything. and his wife is a no good biatc# she is a two faced liar and she acts like she is your friend and like she is concerned about you but as soon as you turn your back she is telling all you business and talking shit about you. i worked there a few months and it did not take me very long to realize that the people employed by him were liars and suck ups. just like the woman lisa and sharon they talk stuff about how dr. hargroder wife is no good and after his money and how she uses him and puts him down which i can say she does cause i heard her several times but then as soon as dr. hargroder wife walks in the office they are all good friends the office is all ass holes and two faced. i hated that place and they cant keep good employees there. if this girl tammy or tabbatha is acting concerned she is good but she probly wont last long there cause they will change her. plus the old bas#### dont pay worth a crap he only pays his nurses 7.00 an hour he is stupid i am making more than that here and not doing as much as there. he is a quack and his wife and the others in the office are just as bad. hopefully the new girl dont tell them too much cause they will have no secret it will be all over town by the time they finish.
whats ur name?
just_saying

Turkey Creek, LA

#13 Mar 28, 2009
Y do you want to know my name? my name is not important. this site is for people to post whatever they want and you dont have to put your name. i am just stating facts is all and i dont have to give my name to anyone. i use to work at this office and it is all facts based on the stuff that i seen.
humor_me

Covington, LA

#14 Apr 7, 2009
just_saying wrote:
I was just wondering if the wife you are talking about is his first wife or the employee he was messing with years ago?
spring fever

Baton Rouge, LA

#15 Apr 7, 2009
jessie09 wrote:
anyone ever went to dr. hargroders office. they are so unprofessional over there they talk loud, they always running behind schedule. they are always cursing, not too nice either. I sat in the room the other day for over thirty minutes and the only person that came to check on me and to do my stuff was a woman named tabbatha. she was nice and she held good conversation and she was professional and seemed to be conserned about me while i was there but the other people in the office were not worth shit. they talk about everybody and you can hear everything about the shit they say through the walls. i will not be going back there again. my only enjoyable moment at that place was when i was in the room with that woman i think it is tabbatha or tammy or something like that. she is a MILF. i would like to have about fifteen minutes with her. it prob wouldnt take that long either. well just wanted to see if anyone else had the same problem with them or if it was just a one time experience cause i was suppose to go back again later on.
Either Tabitha knew you really well or didn't know you at all for her to be nice. i went in there last week and she never asked me how I was doing or feeling....She only got the info she needed and was out of there.
just_saying

Jena, LA

#16 Apr 7, 2009
humor_me wrote:
<quoted text>
I was just wondering if the wife you are talking about is his first wife or the employee he was messing with years ago?
no the one he was messing with in the office and ended up marrying.
pthibodeaux

Jena, LA

#17 Apr 7, 2009
spring fever wrote:
<quoted text>
Either Tabitha knew you really well or didn't know you at all for her to be nice. i went in there last week and she never asked me how I was doing or feeling....She only got the info she needed and was out of there.
i dont know about that but i have to agree that she is really nice. she was very informative and helpful and got me samples of the meds i needed and really was great. she had a beautiful smile too. she is the only one in the back of the office i think cause nobody else was back there so maybe they were running behind and could not talk much but she always has a great attitude and willing to help and i go there a lot. and she is very helpful and the only one i see working when i go. the others are usually sitting on the butts.
spring fever

Baton Rouge, LA

#18 Apr 8, 2009
pthibodeaux wrote:
<quoted text>
i dont know about that but i have to agree that she is really nice. she was very informative and helpful and got me samples of the meds i needed and really was great. she had a beautiful smile too. she is the only one in the back of the office i think cause nobody else was back there so maybe they were running behind and could not talk much but she always has a great attitude and willing to help and i go there a lot. and she is very helpful and the only one i see working when i go. the others are usually sitting on the butts.
Maybe she was that way towards me b/c we went to school together and maybe she thinks she is better than me!! Thats ust my opinion...not saying that she was rude to me or anything. I just feel she could have asked how I was feeling
a fundamentalist is

Houston, TX

#19 Apr 9, 2009
humor_me wrote:
Dr. Hargroder, in my opinion, should not even be called a doctor. When my son was 6 months old, he was a beautiful plump baby. I took him to hargroder because he had a virus and that fool told me my baby was fat and I needed to put him on a diet. A few months later my grandmother was in the hospital, he couldn't figure out what was wrong with her so he kept her npo (sorry, that means nothing by mouth) for a whole week while he ran tests on her. Finally we called in Dr. Felton and he did one test and found out her kidneys were shutting down, she spent the rest of her life on dialysis. He is a quack! Put a baby on a diet? Who ever heard of such a thing?
I agree with you. I wouldn't let him treat my dog. When my youngest daughter was a baby, about 6 months old, we brought her to him with a fever. This was in 1990 or 91, after he saw her, gave her some tylenol (which didn't help) he gave her a dose of advil. He charged us an EXTRA $20 for that 1/2 ounce or so of ibuprofen! Back then,$20 was alot of money to us. After I called his office about this "mistake", and refused to pay this outragous price (I did offer to buy his office a pint of liquid ibuprofen to replace the 1/2 ounce), that asshole, "Dr." Hargrooder kept calling us every couple of weeks for his $20.

He's still waiting.

What kind of doctor walks through his office with cow shit on his boots?
Aguillot

Jena, LA

#20 Apr 14, 2009
yeah i think he is a quack too cause my mom went there recently and was having pain in her back and running fever and he gave her bactrim and said it was a uti and come to find out she had renal failure and had to start dialysis. he dont know what the hell he is doing and i would not bring my animal to him. he is a quack bad. and i only see that girl tabitha is her name working when we go. i been going to him a while and then when mom seen the other dr and found out that dr hargroder did not know what he was talking about i stopped going. she is the only one there that works the others are always sitting down cutting up with the doctors wife. and the fat ghetto girl in the front that does the vitals needs to learn how to talk cause she talks like she got something in her mouth. she is not too friendly either. and the other lady lisa she is lazy she is always sitting down and doing nothing but cutting up with the doctors wife. she makes tabitha run from room to room and stuff like she is crazy. and i know the poor girl has to be tired cause we sat for a long time in the office one day and i was tired just watching the girl doing the rooms and stuff. dr. hargroder better never lose her cause his office will not be worth crap if he does cause the others are lazy. and his wife she thinks she is all that and a bag of potato chips but she is not and she is not cute i dont think and i see how she acts and stuff and she is not funny either. one day we were checking out and dr. hargroder came to the front and kissed her in front of everybody and she had a nasty coment about him and made fun of him about things. i think she is just after his money and now that she has it she is stuck with him. he should leave her and let her see how it is. plus she talks about the other employees her and lisa cause we heard them in the hall by our rooom talking about how tabitha did not do something in the chart. i felt like interrupting them and telling them not to be coward and tell her to her face or do it there selves instead of being so dam lazy but i was to anxious to get out of the office. my suggestion to everyone is to see dr. felton and leave hargroder alone cause he dont know what he is doing an his staff are lazy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Church Point Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Help me get my son birthday presents!!! Jul 24 Pah ha haaa 3
pants below the buttocks (Mar '11) Jul 24 I try not to 45
The future of Church Point Jul 24 I try not to 25
News Church Point man accused of sexual battery invo... Jul 24 thats sad 1
Heather Manuel infecting everywhere (Jun '14) Jul 20 Alana Anderson 13
drainage problems (Jan '09) Jul 19 o well 22
who is this dude dusty matt (Mar '14) Jul 14 A friend 12

Church Point Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance