Charlene Marie Richard
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
wellsaid

United States

#168 Aug 29, 2012
Believer wrote:
<quoted text>I think there is a pretty good chance for anyone to go to heaven. I don't need a book to tell me that it's not what you believe but how you treat others that matters. Muslims, Buddhests, Christians alike are all children of God. However you treat others is what your life is based on, not what you believe. Some delusional people are so hung up on what they believe they do not allow for others who love and respect people and their beliefs. In my opinion, if Charlene brings any comfort and motivates others to be kind and less judgemental of each other, then let it be. I certainly believe that she has brought many people back to God and that she is a saint.
Amen!!
strong delusion

Basile, LA

#169 Aug 29, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Strong Delusion, you have not answered this question either? How do you know you will go to heaven? Give me proof of that?
A person, who is doing the will of God, with their life, will go to heaven when they die. I have come to this conclusion based on the following these scriptures. Matthew 7:21, " 21. Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven." Jesus stress the point of he that doeth the will of my Father, shall enter the kingdom of heaven. In Matthew 26:39, Jesus show us how he died in the will of God, by his example when he prayed, "nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt." Paul also shows us to be careful, to be in the will of God, in 1 Corinthians 9:27, " But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway." Paul was saying he was keeping himself subjected to the will of God or he would lose heaven. I have met the qualifications in order to go to heaven, now the rest of my life needs to be in the will of God for me to go to heaven. Now the question is, "Is it the will of God that I should come on this form and ask for bible proof that God approves of people praying to other dead people and not to God directly. Should our faith be a blind faith not knowing how to defend it with scriptures? Jesus ask the question in Luke6:39, " And he spake a parable unto them, Can the blind lead the blind? shall they not both fall into the ditch?" I humbly ask again, where did Jesus teach pray to dead people for answers to healing, special request, or any thing a live person wants or needs. To what you would consider Proof of me making it to heaven is unknown to me, but I strive to be in God's will every day, hopefully every day until it time to meet my maker.
Yes sir -p

Mandeville, LA

#170 Sep 1, 2012
Believer wrote:
<quoted text>I think there is a pretty good chance for anyone to go to heaven. I don't need a book to tell me that it's not what you believe but how you treat others that matters. Muslims, Buddhests, Christians alike are all children of God. However you treat others is what your life is based on, not what you believe. Some delusional people are so hung up on what they believe they do not allow for others who love and respect people and their beliefs. In my opinion, if Charlene brings any comfort and motivates others to be kind and less judgemental of each other, then let it be. I certainly believe that she has brought many people back to God and that she is a saint.
Well said, my friend, well said indeed.
Yes sir -p

Mandeville, LA

#171 Sep 1, 2012
For those who do not believe no proof is sufficient. For those who believe no proof is necessary. It's as simple as that, regardless of race, religion or culture. How narrow minded to think that God is only represented by people who read the Bible, and yes, I can also "quote" passages. God is in all things, all people, every time, everywhere. Period.
strong delusion

Sunset, LA

#172 Sep 1, 2012
Believer wrote:
<quoted text>I think there is a pretty good chance for anyone to go to heaven. I don't need a book to tell me that it's not what you believe but how you treat others that matters. Muslims, Buddhests, Christians alike are all children of God. However you treat others is what your life is based on, not what you believe. Some delusional people are so hung up on what they believe they do not allow for others who love and respect people and their beliefs. In my opinion, if Charlene brings any comfort and motivates others to be kind and less judgemental of each other, then let it be. I certainly believe that she has brought many people back to God and that she is a saint.
Are you saying going to heavens is by chance? If that is so, why did Jesus always tried to correct the Jewish leaders, and said if the blind lead the blind they both end up in the ditch. What good is the 10 commandments if you only go to heaven by chance. Explain to me how Muslims, Buddhist even so called Christians are the children of God. They were all created by God, but that does not make them a children of God. Tell me what makes a person a child of God? Jesus also told the Jewish leaders they were of their father, the Devil. Are you telling me you know more than Jesus?
wellsaid

Haslet, TX

#173 Sep 1, 2012
Yes sir -p wrote:
For those who do not believe no proof is sufficient. For those who believe no proof is necessary. It's as simple as that, regardless of race, religion or culture. How narrow minded to think that God is only represented by people who read the Bible, and yes, I can also "quote" passages. God is in all things, all people, every time, everywhere. Period.
Amen!
Paran

Church Point, LA

#174 Sep 2, 2012
Special thanks to Charlene Richard for her intercession in prayer for her paran, Patrick Richard. Not only this time but for everytime we have come to you, sweet girl, and you have helped us in every way.

Until we meet again.

The family of Patrick Richard
Rose

Jennings, LA

#175 Sep 2, 2012
strong delusion wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying going to heavens is by chance? If that is so, why did Jesus always tried to correct the Jewish leaders, and said if the blind lead the blind they both end up in the ditch. What good is the 10 commandments if you only go to heaven by chance. Explain to me how Muslims, Buddhist even so called Christians are the children of God. They were all created by God, but that does not make them a children of God. Tell me what makes a person a child of God? Jesus also told the Jewish leaders they were of their father, the Devil. Are you telling me you know more than Jesus?
did you know Jesus was Jew
so curious

Jennings, LA

#176 Sep 2, 2012
Does anybody know if St.Charlene has appeared to anyone in the world?
strong delusion

Basile, LA

#177 Sep 7, 2012
so curious wrote:
Does anybody know if St.Charlene has appeared to anyone in the world?
Amazing, People say she heals heal the sick even though she's dead, but she has not the power to appear to anyone in the world though she be dead. Amazing.
strong delusion

Basile, LA

#178 Sep 7, 2012
Rose wrote:
<quoted text>did you know Jesus was Jew
Yes. And your point is?
strong delusion

Basile, LA

#179 Sep 7, 2012
Yes sir -p wrote:
For those who do not believe no proof is sufficient. For those who believe no proof is necessary. It's as simple as that, regardless of race, religion or culture. How narrow minded to think that God is only represented by people who read the Bible, and yes, I can also "quote" passages. God is in all things, all people, every time, everywhere. Period.
How will you get God's approval if you are not living according to the Bible? Paul told Timothy to study God's word to be approved of God in 2 Timothy 2:15, "Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth." Who does shame fall upon according to this scripture?
so curious

Jennings, LA

#180 Sep 7, 2012
strong delusion wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing, People say she heals heal the sick even though she's dead, but she has not the power to appear to anyone in the world though she be dead. Amazing.
oh, I thought she had in the Philipines. I know Jesus was on a pancake. I saw it on the news a while back.
Richard

Monroe, NC

#181 Jan 8, 2013
Praise and glory to God Almighty for the graces and favors He has showered upon me and my family through the prayers of Charlene Marie Richard. She has surely found favor in His sight, and stands as one of the "great cloud of witnesses" which surrounds us. God is truly "wonderous in His Saints"! She died a Christian heroine by accepting the will of God, and offering her sufferings up for others. Having won the victory, she draws us not to herself, but points us to the Lord Jesus . May God bless all the readers of this column, and all the contributors to it, regardless of their religious outlook, and grant that we may be as faithful and courageous and devoted to Him as His handmaiden, Charlene.
Karma

Covington, LA

#182 Jan 9, 2013
strong delusion wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing, People say she heals heal the sick even though she's dead, but she has not the power to appear to anyone in the world though she be dead. Amazing.
What a closed, tiny brain you have. Do the saints appear to you when and if you go to them for intercession? Does Christ appear to you, or God himself when you pray to him, if you pray to them?

Charlene has nothing to prove to you or anyone on earth. Those who cannot accept her gifts are no bother to her. Charlene does not go to anyone. Everyone goes to her.
strong delusion

Ville Platte, LA

#183 Jan 9, 2013
Karma wrote:
<quoted text>
What a closed, tiny brain you have. Do the saints appear to you when and if you go to them for intercession? Does Christ appear to you, or God himself when you pray to him, if you pray to them?
Charlene has nothing to prove to you or anyone on earth. Those who cannot accept her gifts are no bother to her. Charlene does not go to anyone. Everyone goes to her.
but it apparently bothers you.

behold your god, charlene richard.
friend of Charlene

Mandeville, LA

#184 Jan 10, 2013
strong delusion wrote:
<quoted text>
but it apparently bothers you.
behold your god, charlene richard.
It does not bother me, nor does it bother anyone else who goes to Charlene, or the Saints for intercession. God appointed the saints with special gifts, and the angels as well. We all have guardian angels. Jesus Christ is also someone to pray to for intercession. God knows we do not mean to place these with the special gifts he gave them before him. You are just mean spirited.

If you do not agree with prayer intercession, then peace be with you. However you choose to pray, God will hear your prayers and answer them accordingly as he will all prayers he receives. God Bless you.
sobeit

United States

#185 Jan 13, 2013
strong delusion wrote:
How many of you know that praying to anybody or anything other than the name of Jesus is a deception and is taught against in the Bible? Sense when does the universe give powers to anyone for healing powers and where can anyone learn of this great deception, surely not in the Bible? The Bible teaches the creator of the universe has all power, not the universe. People need to seek out the truth which is backed up with the Bible. Consider these scriptures for how important love for truth is and and not to be deceived in any matter. 2 Th 2:10thry12 " 10. And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
12. That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
Could the story of Charlene be nothing more that God sending a strong delusion because people that believe this has not a love for the truth? Would it not be more profitable to spend time in the Bible to seek out truth and see if this Charlene story could be connected to the Bible or to the traditions of man? Would not a better question be, "Who out there know about Jesus and His story and not only heal you but set you free of the devil, give you a source of truth backed by scriptures, and provide you a way of salvation from Hell?"
First of all, Catholics don't pray to saints. They pray through them. Catholics are Christians. Would it not be better for all Christians to stand together and quit bashing one another? Judge not lest you be judged.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Church Point Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who will be next police chief Sat yearight 7
Brad Higginbotham (Jan '14) Fri Oneday 18
News Murder Arrests Made in 2005 Cold Case (Aug '08) Fri Ridiculous 20
Danielle @ First Student Jul 21 what about the baby 4
Garage sale Saturday Jul 15 Flash_62 3
Mariyah And Amanda (Apr '13) Jul 13 yes 25
dispathers Jul 10 minnie 3

Church Point Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Church Point Mortgages