Evidence _ What evidence? Brandon Sc...

Evidence _ What evidence? Brandon Scott Lavergne

Posted in the Church Point Forum

Skeptical

Opelousas, LA

#1 Aug 3, 2012
People should not be convicted on hearsay or circumstantial evidence. If you have evidence, post it here, if not, go to other forums.
cajunfreak

Church Point, LA

#2 Aug 4, 2012
he be wereing a dress soon
Use your brain

Gonzales, LA

#3 Aug 4, 2012
Yeah because a Topix forum is certainly the place where he will be convicted or exonnerated? He will get the fair trial that everyone deserves. However, its looking more and more like he will not see another day as a free man. No punisHment could be harsh or cruel enough if he is indeed guilty.
wing

Prairieville, LA

#4 Oct 10, 2012
Brandish toast
just saying

Opelousas, LA

#6 Oct 17, 2012
Just to say a few words on this-I personally talked to people from church point who say BSL was adopted from a woman from Beaumont from a Laf. hosp.and as he grew up ws told that he was adopted as a baby and was told how upset he was that his mother gave him away.Now in the news a woman by the name of Madeline Aumiller about 50yrs old from Beaumont is missing.Laf.police say they don't know the connection between them but could it be his biological mother?
LYD

Opelousas, LA

#7 Oct 17, 2012
just saying wrote:
Just to say a few words on this-I personally talked to people from church point who say BSL was adopted from a woman from Beaumont from a Laf. hosp.and as he grew up ws told that he was adopted as a baby and was told how upset he was that his mother gave him away.Now in the news a woman by the name of Madeline Aumiller about 50yrs old from Beaumont is missing.Laf.police say they don't know the connection between them but could it be his biological mother?
Brandon's step sisters father said that Brandon's father was a prominent Church Point business man and that Brandon was born of an unwed mother who had the affair with the business man. He also said that Brandon met his real mother in Houston and that she had accepted his friend request on facebook in Feb of this year but after that they never communicated.

The stepsisters fathers name is GarryB. At least the one he used to post. It's on websleuths.com

There was also the entire revelation of the family of Brandon's girlfriend on tigerdroppings.com

I really don't think the police would have solved this crime had it not been for ADAM4LSU on tigerdroppings.com . Adam was the brother in law of Brandon's girlfriend.

I think his posts have been deleted now and were early on at the request of the police.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Church Point Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cricket castille Sun Hysterically amuzed 11
Danielle Russells Boobs (Sep '14) Sun Toe toe 51
Mayor "Coach" Stelly Jul 25 over here 9
Which Canadidate for Sheriff Jul 25 busta 3
red light pick up Jul 25 not sure 4
Crystal Grebinger (Aug '13) Jul 24 ForumFollower 56
Where is the improvements???? Jul 24 voter 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Church Point Mortgages