info

Plano, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

I heard he passed away. Is it true? If so, my thoughts and prayers go out to his family.
CP NATIVE

Church Point, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

What is his name??
just saying

Church Point, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Ryan Briscoe
info

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

just saying wrote:
Ryan Briscoe
Did he pass away or a rumor. I hope it's a rumor.
just saying

Church Point, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Well... Honestly I have not heard one way or the other... But as my daughter mentioned... If it had been true dont you think people would be blowing up Facebook by now....
Laffy

Plano, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Is this true?
wing

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Not true
Lynn

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

I am the mother of Ryan's daughter and I can assure all of you he is very much alive! Pls stop talking about this we have enough to deal with! Thank you
Laffy

Opelousas, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Lynn wrote:
I am the mother of Ryan's daughter and I can assure all of you he is very much alive! Pls stop talking about this we have enough to deal with! Thank you
Have yall make arrangement yet?
just saying

Church Point, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Laffy wrote:
<quoted text>Have yall make arrangement yet?
I'm not sure Laffy if you read it correctly but Lynn said he's very much alive so if I may ask why would you ask if they made arraignments yet? Just saying...
Lynn

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Laffy wrote:
<quoted text>Have yall make arrangement yet?
Really? Cant u read? He is NOT DEAD! Now pls get yourself a life and leave us alone!
Laffy

Opelousas, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure Laffy if you read it correctly but Lynn said he's very much alive so if I may ask why would you ask if they made arraignments yet? Just saying...
Oh I'm sorry. I just felt bad for the family. I thought they was going through pain and I just wanted to let them know how sorry they lost such a nice young man. My bad.
Laffy

Opelousas, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Lynn wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Cant u read? He is NOT DEAD! Now pls get yourself a life and leave us alone!
I'm sorry if I hurt your feeling or upset you. I should of taken the time to read. I was just hurting so much for all of yall.
Laffy

Opelousas, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Why did someone make up something like this. The people like me would be sad if it was true. I'm glad it's not true. This is a sick thing.
Lynn

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Laffy wrote:
Why did someone make up something like this. The people like me would be sad if it was true. I'm glad it's not true. This is a sick thing.
I have no clue who started this rumor, but you are rt it is sick! I just wanted to put an end to it before it went crazy. Im just glad my daughter is still a baby and doesnt know what some people do cause they dont have a life of their own to worry about!
Laffy

Opelousas, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Please no one start anymore topix rumors. It not good for our town and our people.
Carlis

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

By the way my name is Carlis! And my son is alive and will be till I'm 100 yrs old. And he's doin very well and coming home soon. So whoever started this rumor, retract it. There's enough tragedy in this world for crazy people like you to start something so redicilous. Get a life!! And thanks to everyone who loves him and supports him! Can't wait to have him home to have a beer and a shot with all of family and friends.
Lynn

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

That is soooooo very true! It makes my heart hurt that someone would start such a rumor! Carlis and I both cant wait for him to come home and be with our daughter! So whoever is spreading this AWEFUL rumor I will pray for you because you definately need it and leave our family alone!
just saying

Church Point, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Well.... I'm so glad to hear he is alive & well! God Bless All Of You!
info

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Carlis wrote:
By the way my name is Carlis! And my son is alive and will be till I'm 100 yrs old. And he's doin very well and coming home soon. So whoever started this rumor, retract it. There's enough tragedy in this world for crazy people like you to start something so redicilous. Get a life!! And thanks to everyone who loves him and supports him! Can't wait to have him home to have a beer and a shot with all of family and friends.
First off I was trying to make crap. Someone told me that they heard he passed away and I wanted to know. I don't want anything bad said about him or anyone. I was just asking if it was true or not. Thanks for letting us know it was a rumor. No need for all the rudeness.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Church Point Forum right now

Search the Church Point Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 1 hr Hold on there 2,692
Hailey Fontenot soileu 3 hr pray about it!! 12
Should Chief Lartigue be voted out ? 10 hr ITS ABOUT TIME 96
Arrest Made in Ville Platte Homicide 11 hr Wtf 9
kids and crime Thu yuck 1
My Crazy Meddling Inlaws (Sep '11) Thu Sick of it 18
Keep My TV campaign Jul 29 Free TV 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Church Point Jobs

•••