WATCHER

United States

#10396 Jul 7, 2007
RAT HATER wrote:
MYSELF AND 99% OF THE PARISH HATE ALL YA'LL RIVER RATS FROM KROTZ SPRINGS. WE WISH WE COULD GIVE YA'LL TO POINT COUPEE AND GET RID OF YA'LL TRASH.
YOU ARE THE ONE THAT NEEDS TO LEAVE WITH THAT KIND OF ATTITUDE! KS IS A PART OF ST. LANDRY PARISH AND HAS A RIGHT TO EXIST IN THIS PARISH EVEN IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT. PLACES IN ST. LANDRY PARISH MIGHT BE DIFFERENT BUT THE DIFFERENCES GIVE THIS PARISH THE UNIQUENESS IT HAS!!! I'M CURIOUS---ISN'T BG FAMILY ORIGINALLY FROM KS?
RAT HATER

Olive Branch, MS

#10397 Jul 7, 2007
my understanding is that bobby wishes he could give k.s. to point coupee also. the only way he would consider not wanting to get rid of k.s. period is if big jessie would haul her fat ass out of there.
king

Olive Branch, MS

#10398 Jul 7, 2007
what
Right at Home

Dillon, SC

#10399 Jul 7, 2007
People listen the parish is what matters is where Bobby is from not a certain town.I spoke withsomeone today.There statement was"Our Sheriff is like family to everyone in this past".They also said he sees no color.He looks at people in away that makes them feel good.Then she said,"He is a man that don;t hate criminals but he just whats them to do what is within the law.People with troubles have a person that just whats them understand that he is there for them.
I really got to meet him soon.We all see people in many ways but this young lady was sweet.
closer than you think

Olive Branch, MS

#10400 Jul 7, 2007
Right at Home wrote:
There is one interesting purpose that why he was careful was he was loyal,Ray trusted this guy alot?
He never showed that he was jealous at all.JH and along with severeal were bluff many time.They never sinced anything.
Curly onetime was on to something.As a close friend of Charlie and Joey he didnot want them to be envolved ,they lived to close to the activity.But later they found out and This Fireman had to tell a lie in order to keep many from finding out.Man he cover up the whole operation.
I'm confused about Wanda.Who is she and why she is all ways threaten him and later thanking him?Wanda has a problems with him.He does not care.She never gets her bubble bust because say leave it alone.Blacky and Ray laugh over the pay off later.Black got a truck and later Wanda got more.Go ahead Wanda your the girl.
charlie m. was nothing but a yes man when he was on the city council and a bigger yes man to jh when he was on the fire board and i promise he stole his share from the fire district.(stuttering fool)
Right at Home

Dillon, SC

#10401 Jul 7, 2007
The young lady was very fimiliar with Mr. Tweedel.Also she told me who Wanda is.I'm not surprised.But I really need to see her soon or get a picture of her.I want to compare them along with some finger prints I have obtained.
Drugs and sex with alittle rock and roll wasn"t the only thing happening in Mr. Nall's territory.
The Skoal Patrol Gang was not causing the troubles that have carried out for a very long time.Who in the heck is Little Walter and Dirty Harry?I hope it was not "CLINT EASTWOOD".
Please tell me did Big Ray ever stayed in town and If not who did his job in the day time.I guess who handled complaints?Like who was crimes reported to when children was abused?
Right at Home

Dillon, SC

#10402 Jul 7, 2007
The circle will be broken.Who ever bought Charlies house is also a person of interest after our meeting today.Ironic as it may sound I arrested his brother in law a while back.Many time since these names pop up and this time it really gets interesting.
Cracker

New Iberia, LA

#10403 Jul 8, 2007
I have an idea, how bout you leave the history of Krotz Springs and the people in it out of this forum. This is supposed to be dedicated to the Sheriff, not the Hutto's, fat Jessie, Wayne Ardoin or the others mentioned above.

I along with others could care less about them, I am only interested in the Sheriff's race.

Go Bobby.

Cracker

New Iberia, LA

#10404 Jul 8, 2007
Oh and Elvis Jr. Like I have said before, I know who you are, and I do believe you live in Port Barre. There is also two separate places that you lay your head down at night. One at your house and the other, well I think you get the picture. Tell me something Elvis Jr., Am I getting warmer?
Right at Home

Dillon, SC

#10405 Jul 8, 2007
Cracker wrote:
I have an idea, how bout you leave the history of Krotz Springs and the people in it out of this forum. This is supposed to be dedicated to the Sheriff, not the Hutto's, fat Jessie, Wayne Ardoin or the others mentioned above.
I along with others could care less about them, I am only interested in the Sheriff's race.
Go Bobby.
BIRDS OF FEATHER FLOCK TOGETHER.Unknown history is in the makes.This mans wishes were at a time and date advertise the pictures and a note be placed all over town.Because of all the publicity of what he did made him give up his job.
I know who took the pictures and also who help him in his own investigation.The soul purpose is get the the truth out.How do I advertise what is on these tapes?I am going to mail a copy to a radio station Monday.This is the last time I speak on this forum.
I dedicate this in the memory of him and many wish to the Knew Sheriff.I will meet him soon.
Someone else has the other piece to the puzzle in KS.
ELVIS JR

Okeechobee, FL

#10406 Jul 8, 2007
Cracker wrote:
Oh and Elvis Jr. Like I have said before, I know who you are, and I do believe you live in Port Barre. There is also two separate places that you lay your head down at night. One at your house and the other, well I think you get the picture. Tell me something Elvis Jr., Am I getting warmer?
QUITE WARM MY FRIEND, GO BOBBY
WATCHER

United States

#10407 Jul 8, 2007
Right at Home wrote:
<quoted text>BIRDS OF FEATHER FLOCK TOGETHER.Unknown history is in the makes.This mans wishes were at a time and date advertise the pictures and a note be placed all over town.Because of all the publicity of what he did made him give up his job.
I know who took the pictures and also who help him in his own investigation.The soul purpose is get the the truth out.How do I advertise what is on these tapes?I am going to mail a copy to a radio station Monday.This is the last time I speak on this forum.
I dedicate this in the memory of him and many wish to the Knew Sheriff.I will meet him soon.
Please don't stop...keep on. Those who want you to stop are those who might be implicated. They been reading about JH for months and now they want to change the subject? Sounds to me like the dog that barks the loudest is the guiltiest. I like reading these notes you are posting...almost as good as a John Grisham novel. Now do you think Wanda has the other piesce to the puzzle in KS? Tell us more about Wanda....how do JH and Wanda connect?
WATCHER

United States

#10408 Jul 8, 2007
Cracker wrote:
Don't take that Elvis...tell Cracker to meet you behind the Palace at midnight and you'll explain how the cow eats the cabbage.
Muffin

White Castle, LA

#10409 Jul 8, 2007
Right at Home wrote:
<quoted text>BIRDS OF FEATHER FLOCK TOGETHER.Unknown history is in the makes.This mans wishes were at a time and date advertise the pictures and a note be placed all over town.Because of all the publicity of what he did made him give up his job.
Just wanted you to know that there is a Krotz Springs Forum. Those of us that live here would love to here more. Just go to topix.net/forum/city/krotz-springs-la . Scroll down the list of topics until you get to Krotz Springs, LA. Hope to here more history from you real soon.
just the facts

United States

#10410 Jul 8, 2007
[I don't know the Mallets or the Browns. I do know who the Cravins are. You are probably right that he was never stopped for DWI. He has David Meche driving him around at night while he is getting drunk. (this from David Meches own mouth) The story about his wife leaving him because of an affair with a black secretary originated from his own people at the Sheriff's office, namely Larry Lejeune. I heard it from two different deputies before I heard it from anyone else.
FRIEND

Decatur, GA

#10411 Jul 8, 2007
just the facts wrote:
[I don't know the Mallets or the Browns. I do know who the Cravins are. You are probably right that he was never stopped for DWI. He has David Meche driving him around at night while he is getting drunk.(this from David Meches own mouth) The story about his wife leaving him because of an affair with a black secretary originated from his own people at the Sheriff's office, namely Larry Lejeune. I heard it from two different deputies before I heard it from anyone else.
I find it highly rediculous to allow this type of rumorous trash to be put on a sheriff that is doing such an outstanding job. Your political strategy is weak. Made up rumors will only bite you on the as.! The opposition(Balthazar camp) needs to stick to important issues rather than the political progaganda of the past politics. In other words, debate truths and real issues than sitting at home and making up stupid sh..t! Go Bobby Go!
WATCHER

United States

#10412 Jul 8, 2007
FRIEND wrote:
<quoted text>I find it highly rediculous to allow this type of rumorous trash to be put on a sheriff that is doing such an outstanding job. Your political strategy is weak. Made up rumors will only bite you on the as.! The opposition(Balthazar camp) needs to stick to important issues rather than the political progaganda of the past politics. In other words, debate truths and real issues than sitting at home and making up stupid sh..t! Go Bobby Go!
You and other BG supporters attempt to sound intelligent by always hollering about debating "truth" and "issues"! The real issue that you scream is only rumor concerns Guidroz's lack of integrity...in other words his inability to be truthful...as well as his henchmen. Where's the integrity (a word I'm sure you don't know the meaning of) in this "interim" sherrif using a butt kissing deputy to taxi him around in a department owned vehicle so he can stay drunk and be a whoremonger? This is clearly AN ABUSE OF POWER....A VIOLATION OF THE PUBLIC TRUST!!! Tell me how he can make critical decisions when he's drunk in a vehicle purchased by our taxes? And if he can't honor his marriage commitment, how do you expect him to be faithful to all of those promises he makes to protect and serve St. Landry parish? You have no answer to these concerns because you are just like him. IF YOU LIE WITH DOGS YOU GET FLEAS....AND YOU NEED TO GO GET YOURSELF A FLEA COLLAR!!!!
WATCHER

United States

#10413 Jul 8, 2007
FRIEND wrote:
<quoted text>I find it highly rediculous to allow this type of rumorous trash to be put on a sheriff that is doing such an outstanding job. Your political strategy is weak. Made up rumors will only bite you on the as.! The opposition(Balthazar camp) needs to stick to important issues rather than the political progaganda of the past politics. In other words, debate truths and real issues than sitting at home and making up stupid sh..t! Go Bobby Go!
GO BOBBY GO!...TO ONE OF THOSE NEW JAILS YOU WANT TO BUILD! ST. LANDRY PARISH IS WATCHING YOU! WE SAW...AND WILL CONTINUE TO SEE...ALL THE WAY UNTIL A COMPETENT SHERRIF REPLACES YOU!
Mickey Mouse

AOL

#10414 Jul 9, 2007
drinking and whoremongering...where do I sign up?

Since: Mar 07

Morse, LA

#10415 Jul 9, 2007
WATCHER wrote:
<quoted text>
GO BOBBY GO!...TO ONE OF THOSE NEW JAILS YOU WANT TO BUILD! ST. LANDRY PARISH IS WATCHING YOU! WE SAW...AND WILL CONTINUE TO SEE...ALL THE WAY UNTIL A COMPETENT SHERRIF REPLACES YOU!
Watcher's definition of "competent Sheriff"-----

Someone who is racist and prosecutes all the white people first and puts the black people on the "3 year" backlog. Eventually, this person will let the blacks go with just a slap on the wrist.

Watcher's term "competent Sheriff" also means someone who will turn a blind eye to the drugs in this parish(similar to the way the Zerangue/Balthazar era was; except at election time of course) so that all of the dealers that Bobby has run out of SLP can come running back and setup their operations again. This person would probably take a 10% cut of all drug sales, "Edwin Edwards" style.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Church Point Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Officer Craig David Jun 26 Pubben 13
Where is the discount grocery store? Jun 26 Lynn 2
why was Joey Olivier arrested this week end in ... Jun 24 Felicia 2
to all single mothers (Nov '10) Jun 23 Flash_62 43
Watch Yout Husbands Jun 22 Pop that bitch 1
Crystal Grebinger (Aug '13) Jun 20 Hush 62
Who is the two new young cops in mamou they wri... Jun 17 Danika 2

Church Point Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance