prolife

United States

#1 Aug 17, 2012
Why do family members have to act so damn childish when they can't get their way. For example: a mother who wants a divorce can't seem to get her way so she hates on anyone who disagrees with her and disowns her own son for not abandoning his father the way she wanted. How selfish and childish my beloved friend has been acting towards her son. I hope she reads this and I pray she looks in the mirror and understand that she is a person with flaws just like anyone else God made and are no different from any other sinner. Open your eyes woman, your just as wrong for what you have done. And also people are watching you as close if not closer than you are watching them. Carma is hell of a price to pay but losing part of your family is even more of a price. Swallow your pride and ask for forgiveness. Who knows they might ask the same thing in return. We are only humans under one God, and he sees all. You know who you are now swallow your pride, your family is on the line and this is more than likely your last damn chance.
had enough

Alexandria, LA

#2 Aug 17, 2012
prolife wrote:
Why do family members have to act so damn childish when they can't get their way. For example: a mother who wants a divorce can't seem to get her way so she hates on anyone who disagrees with her and disowns her own son for not abandoning his father the way she wanted. How selfish and childish my beloved friend has been acting towards her son. I hope she reads this and I pray she looks in the mirror and understand that she is a person with flaws just like anyone else God made and are no different from any other sinner. Open your eyes woman, your just as wrong for what you have done. And also people are watching you as close if not closer than you are watching them. Carma is hell of a price to pay but losing part of your family is even more of a price. Swallow your pride and ask for forgiveness. Who knows they might ask the same thing in return. We are only humans under one God, and he sees all. You know who you are now swallow your pride, your family is on the line and this is more than likely your last damn chance.
I don't know who you are talking about and don't want to know her name
had enough

Alexandria, LA

#3 Aug 17, 2012
prolife wrote:
sorry hit wrong button. Didn't finish what I was saying. I don't want to know
who she is but depending on the reasonings for their divorce. It sounds like she's upset about alot right now and needs time to adjust to everything. Maybe she will change over time and if you were really a friend, you'd talk to her instead of putting it on here for everyone to see.
who dat

Metairie, LA

#4 Aug 17, 2012
What are the initials?
Lmao

United States

#5 Aug 21, 2012
Sure am glad I'm not your friend!!!!!!!!!
Joe

Metairie, LA

#6 Aug 24, 2012
Lmao wrote:
Sure am glad I'm not your friend!!!!!!!!!
Not sure who that comment is for, but if it was from JC or GJ then I would suggest you two grow up.
Lmao

Haslet, TX

#8 Aug 24, 2012
Neither. But thanks for advice. Unfortunatly not needed, I'm all grown up.
Jen

Metairie, LA

#9 Aug 24, 2012
Lmao wrote:
Neither. But thanks for advice. Unfortunatly not needed, I'm all grown up.
Then I suggest you act like it. Only 12 year olds LMAO. Also, I'm sure they are SOOOOOOOOOOO glad that you are not their friend, too!
Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Church Point Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Help me get my son birthday presents!!! Mon Pah ha haaa 3
pants below the buttocks (Mar '11) Mon I try not to 45
The future of Church Point Mon I try not to 25
News Church Point man accused of sexual battery invo... Jul 24 thats sad 1
Heather Manuel infecting everywhere (Jun '14) Jul 20 Alana Anderson 13
drainage problems (Jan '09) Jul 19 o well 22
who is this dude dusty matt (Mar '14) Jul 14 A friend 12

Church Point Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance