Pissed off about church point middle!!!

Pissed off about church point middle!!!

Posted in the Church Point Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#1 Dec 17, 2010
I REALLY DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT IS HAPPENING TO OUR COMMITMENT TO EDUCATION??? IT SEEMS TO ME THAT THE ONLY THING THAT CPM CARES ABOUT IS CHEERLEADING!!! WHAT ABOUT ACADEMIC CLUBS??? I HAVE A SPIRIT SHIRT THAT HAS ALL THESE CLUBS THAT CPM IS SUPPOSE TO OFFER FOR OUR CHILDREN AND BESIDES 4-H, WHICH IS A JOKE, NONE OF THEM ARE BEING OFFERED!! WHAT THE HELL?? I THOUGHT THAT TEACHING OUR CHILDREN HOW IMPORTANT EDUCATION IS, AND EXPECTING YOUR SCHOOL THAT YOU PAY TAXES FOR IS TO PRACTICE WHAT THEY PREACH!! WHERE ARE THE BETA CLUBS FOR OUR ACADEMIC KIDS, OR WAIT, THIS NASA CLUB THAT IS ON MY CHILD'S SPIRIT SHIRT, OR YEARBOOK, ECT.. I AM VERY HAPPY WE STILL APPRECIATE OUR ATHLETIC DEPT., BUT IT SEEMS TO ME, CHEERLEADING IS THE NUMBER ONE GOAL FOR CPM!! HOW PATHEDIC!! NO WONDER WE HAVE ONE OF THE LOWEST LEAP SCORES IN THE PARISH , NO WONDER CPM IS ONE OF THE LEAST RESPECTED AND MOST LAUGHED AT SCHOOL IN THE PARISH!! IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE TEACHERS, MAYBE NOT EVEN THE ADMINISTRATION, MAYBE IT HAS TO DO WITH THE DOLLAR SIGN ON POPULARITY, RATHER THAN THE DOLLAR SIGN ON EDUCATION??? BELIEVE ME, I AM NOT A HATER OF CHEERLEADING, I WAS A CHEERLEADER AT MY "HIGH SCHOOL", BUT THIS IS MIDDLE SCHOOL!! SHOULDN'T THE INFACESS ON GETTING OUR CHILDREN READY FOR HIGH SCHOOL, AND HAVING ACADEMIC CLUBS BE HONORED AT LEAST AS MUCH AS CHEERLEADING IS??? IF ALL IT TAKES IS A KART WHEEL AND 8OO.00 DOLLARS TO MAKE A CLUB, AND IM SURE THEY HAVE TO KEEP SOME TYPE OF "C" AVERAGE IS SO GLORIFIED, THEN WHY SHOULD OUR CHILDREN FOCUS ON THEIR ACADEMICS?? THEY DONT GET ANY PRASIE FOR IT!! NO FIELD TRIPS FOR THEM, NO FUND RAISER'S FOR THEM, NO TRIP TO DISNEY WORLD FOR THEM, NO ONE CARES ABOUT THE FUTURE OF YOUR ACADEMICALY EXCELLED STUDENT AT CPM, BUT BECOME A CHEERLEADER AND YOU ARE AN ELETE CLUB OF SNOBS WHO GET SPECIAL PREVLIDGES IN THE CLASSROOMS, LIKE GUM CHEWING, AND A CERTAIN "HOLYER THAN THOU" STAUS AT SCHOOL!!! IT IS SUCH BULLSHIT!!! OOH BELIEVE ME, ALL THREE OF MY CHILDREN COULD HAVE BEEN CHEERLEADERS, AND I HAD THE MONEY, BUT TO WATCH HOW THESE SO CALL PEER LEADERS TREAT OTHER STUDENTS DISCUSTED MY CHILDREN SO BADLY, THEY WOULD NEVER HAVE ASSOCIATED THEMSELVES WITH SUCH HYPOCRACY!! IM NOT SAYING ALL OF THE CHEERLEADERS ARE LIKE THAT, BUT THE MAJORITY ARE, AND ITS NOT EVEN THEIR FAULT... LIKE I SAID, WHAT HAPPENED TO APPAULDING OUR ACADEMICLY ADVANCED OR HONOR ROLL STUDENTS??? IF YOUR CHILD IS NOT YET ENROLLED IN CPM, GET READY TO PAY UR 800.00 DOLLARS, AND BUY UR CHEER BOW AT COMMUNITY PHARMACY, FORGET ABOUT THE GRADES, THEY WILL GET NO RECOGNITIION OR RESPECT OR EVEN A CLUB FOR THEM, JUST PAY UR MONEY AND STICK A POM-POM IN HER HAND, THATS ALL U NEED TO MAKE IT AT CPM, AND IF YOU HAVE A BOY, WELL YOUR JUST SCREWED!!!!!! I CHEER FOR EDUCATION, NOT EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITES!!! I WELCOME ANY COMMENTS AGAINST MY OPINION!!! NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY, I SPEAK THE TRUTH AND ALL OF YOU KNOW IT!!! HAVE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
beauty b held in all eyez

United States

#2 Dec 17, 2010
I agree that they should award students for good grades in any way they can. Jean days for honor roll students. Movies in the gym etc. That kind of stuff is free. If they's make a club such as beta club, or just call it a academic excellence club and everybody in the club pay dues and every nine weeks just the ones who made honor roll can take a field trip or something. Just something.
CPMS Parent

Pineville, LA

#3 Dec 17, 2010
what about the dedication and the discipline they learn i guess that dont mean shit? The girls on the squad do have to maintain a certain gpa and if they dont or if they act up they do get disciplined and kicked off the squad. I guess them earning their own $ 800 aint nothing either I mean aint that what they going to have to learn in life you have to earn what you want and if its chearleading or chearleading trips they want then they have to earn/raise the money. All the parents arent just giving the money to their kids to go. There is some good in it. Why isnt the other teachers starting or more involved in other academic clubs? It isnt just the children at the school. The chear coach spends alot of time with the kids and the parents not to mention alot of her own money for them. Yes she has a family and spends alot of time away from them in order to help and teach these kids something. It does teach them team building skills in which they will need in the work force no matter where you work its a team effort in some way type or form. So the chearleading isnt only a bad thing. Not all the girls are tring to be popular or buy there popularity by being a chear leader. They have to try out and not all make. You say CPMS is the laughing stock of the parish well they are also the only school with sometype of squad that is reknowned throughout not only the parish but through the entire state. When they go to a competition the other schools look at them and say there is CPMS and they are good and they are going to win the competition. It is nice to have that type of recognition throughout the state for a small town school. Not one other school in the parish can compete with them on that level.
beauty b held in all eyez

United States

#4 Dec 17, 2010
Whoa. I'm not downing the pep squad or anything. I'm just saying some girls are not coordinated some parents can't really do all they need to, some kids are boys and cheerleading leaves some kids out. All I'm saying is there should be some way to reward kids all kids for good grades
Anonymous

Opelousas, LA

#5 Dec 17, 2010
wooopie CPMS PARENT!!! YES, THE CHEER COACH PUTS A LOT OF EFFORTS IN THE TEAM, YES THEY WORK HARD.. BUT DONT U EVER TRY TO SAY THAT WHAT I SAID ISNT TRUE!!! HOW ARE THESE FUNDRAISR DONE, BY HAVING THEM AT SCHOOL AND EITHER OUR KIDS PAY THE MONEY TO GO TO A DANCE OR STAY IN HOME ROOM, LIKE TODAY, THATS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED!!! THEY EARN THAT MONEY OUT OF ALL OF OUR POCKETS.. SO THEN I CAN SAY, I AM HELPING THEM GO TO DISNEY LAND, MY THREE KIDS, IF THEY WANT TO BE INVOLVED IN ANY AFTER SCHOOL DANCE FUNCTION ECT.,THE ONLY ONES WHO OFFER THEM ARE THE CHEER COACH, AND THATS THE ONLY THING THAT IS OFFER TO THE KIDS AT SCHOOL,""IF IT BENIFITS THE CHEERLEADERS "THEN ITS OK TO BE DONE!! I AM NOT HATEING ON THE COACH, OR EVEN SOME OF THE CHEERLEADERS, AS I SAID, IT ISNT ALL OF THEM, IT IS SOME OF THEM THAT ARE SNOBBY,WITH BETTER THAN THOU ATTITUDES THAT MAKE THE WHOLE SHIT STINK!! SO NEXT TIME READ E V E R Y T H I N G I WRITE!! I HAVE A RIGHT TO MY OPINION,I AM HAPPY IF YOU TEACH YOUR DAUGHTYER OR SON WHICH EVER THAT BEING A CHEER LEADER DOESNT MEAN UR ANY MORE SPECIAL THAN ANYONE ELSE, AND I DIDNT SAY THE CHEERLEEDERS MAKE OUR SCHOOL A LAUGHIUNG STOCK, I SAID OUR LEAP SCORE DOES.. STUPID PARENT AT CPM!!! ARE WE CLEAR NOW!!!!!!!!!!
beauty b held in all eyez

United States

#6 Dec 17, 2010
Well I can see how that being the only group that gets recognized might reap criticism.... They are rewarded. Whereas I can see how all honor roll students, well behaved students should be commended. Are WE clear now?
CheerParent

Eunice, LA

#7 Dec 17, 2010
Why do you keep switching your name?
Request more teachers that are as dedicated as cheer coach and then you will have more activities for other groups!

Coach Chad, Coach Cabble, Mr D
Upstanding adults! So proud to have them around me daughter.
phll

United States

#8 Dec 17, 2010
who dat nation wrote:
I REALLY DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT IS HAPPENING TO OUR COMMITMENT TO EDUCATION??? IT SEEMS TO ME THAT THE ONLY THING THAT CPM CARES ABOUT IS CHEERLEADING!!! WHAT ABOUT ACADEMIC CLUBS??? I HAVE A SPIRIT SHIRT THAT HAS ALL THESE CLUBS THAT CPM IS SUPPOSE TO OFFER FOR OUR CHILDREN AND BESIDES 4-H, WHICH IS A JOKE, NONE OF THEM ARE BEING OFFERED!! WHAT THE HELL?? I THOUGHT THAT TEACHING OUR CHILDREN HOW IMPORTANT EDUCATION IS, AND EXPECTING YOUR SCHOOL THAT YOU PAY TAXES FOR IS TO PRACTICE WHAT THEY PREACH!! WHERE ARE THE BETA CLUBS FOR OUR ACADEMIC KIDS, OR WAIT, THIS NASA CLUB THAT IS ON MY CHILD'S SPIRIT SHIRT, OR YEARBOOK, ECT.. I AM VERY HAPPY WE STILL APPRECIATE OUR ATHLETIC DEPT., BUT IT SEEMS TO ME, CHEERLEADING IS THE NUMBER ONE GOAL FOR CPM!! HOW PATHEDIC!! NO WONDER WE HAVE ONE OF THE LOWEST LEAP SCORES IN THE PARISH , NO WONDER CPM IS ONE OF THE LEAST RESPECTED AND MOST LAUGHED AT SCHOOL IN THE PARISH!! IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE TEACHERS, MAYBE NOT EVEN THE ADMINISTRATION, MAYBE IT HAS TO DO WITH THE DOLLAR SIGN ON POPULARITY, RATHER THAN THE DOLLAR SIGN ON EDUCATION??? BELIEVE ME, I AM NOT A HATER OF CHEERLEADING, I WAS A CHEERLEADER AT MY "HIGH SCHOOL", BUT THIS IS MIDDLE SCHOOL!! SHOULDN'T THE INFACESS ON GETTING OUR CHILDREN READY FOR HIGH SCHOOL, AND HAVING ACADEMIC CLUBS BE HONORED AT LEAST AS MUCH AS CHEERLEADING IS??? IF ALL IT TAKES IS A KART WHEEL AND 8OO.00 DOLLARS TO MAKE A CLUB, AND IM SURE THEY HAVE TO KEEP SOME TYPE OF "C" AVERAGE IS SO GLORIFIED, THEN WHY SHOULD OUR CHILDREN FOCUS ON THEIR ACADEMICS?? THEY DONT GET ANY PRASIE FOR IT!! NO FIELD TRIPS FOR THEM, NO FUND RAISER'S FOR THEM, NO TRIP TO DISNEY WORLD FOR THEM, NO ONE CARES ABOUT THE FUTURE OF YOUR ACADEMICALY EXCELLED STUDENT AT CPM, BUT BECOME A CHEERLEADER AND YOU ARE AN ELETE CLUB OF SNOBS WHO GET SPECIAL PREVLIDGES IN THE CLASSROOMS, LIKE GUM CHEWING, AND A CERTAIN "HOLYER THAN THOU" STAUS AT SCHOOL!!! IT IS SUCH BULLSHIT!!! OOH BELIEVE ME, ALL THREE OF MY CHILDREN COULD HAVE BEEN CHEERLEADERS, AND I HAD THE MONEY, BUT TO WATCH HOW THESE SO CALL PEER LEADERS TREAT OTHER STUDENTS DISCUSTED MY CHILDREN SO BADLY, THEY WOULD NEVER HAVE ASSOCIATED THEMSELVES WITH SUCH HYPOCRACY!! IM NOT SAYING ALL OF THE CHEERLEADERS ARE LIKE THAT, BUT THE MAJORITY ARE, AND ITS NOT EVEN THEIR FAULT... LIKE I SAID, WHAT HAPPENED TO APPAULDING OUR ACADEMICLY ADVANCED OR HONOR ROLL STUDENTS??? IF YOUR CHILD IS NOT YET ENROLLED IN CPM, GET READY TO PAY UR 800.00 DOLLARS, AND BUY UR CHEER BOW AT COMMUNITY PHARMACY, FORGET ABOUT THE GRADES, THEY WILL GET NO RECOGNITIION OR RESPECT OR EVEN A CLUB FOR THEM, JUST PAY UR MONEY AND STICK A POM-POM IN HER HAND, THATS ALL U NEED TO MAKE IT AT CPM, AND IF YOU HAVE A BOY, WELL YOUR JUST SCREWED!!!!!! I CHEER FOR EDUCATION, NOT EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITES!!! I WELCOME ANY COMMENTS AGAINST MY OPINION!!! NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY, I SPEAK THE TRUTH AND ALL OF YOU KNOW IT!!! HAVE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
You must have been misinformed! There are 20 cheerleaders and all have 3.3 or above GPA(s)! Maybe your child is not involved in anything and perhaps that's your fault; however, at CPMS it's not always about the cheerleaders. They have a variety of clubs and the LEAP scores...try coming to the Awards Programs and you will see we have high LEAP scores better yet visit and see the Academic Banners. If you do not like CPMS you have options! Lastly before you post please get your facts together.
phll

United States

#9 Dec 17, 2010
beauty b held in all eyez wrote:
Well I can see how that being the only group that gets recognized might reap criticism.... They are rewarded. Whereas I can see how all honor roll students, well behaved students should be commended. Are WE clear now?
Honor Roll and Kids with good behavior are awarded every nine weeks! You can always come and visit!
beauty b held in all eyez

United States

#11 Dec 17, 2010
My kids don't go to CPMS. They go to a school in the parish with far far better leap scores as well as better scores on all standardized test. We are lucky because we are in district to go to a far better school than CPMS. I have always heard bad about CPMS because of behavior and discipline problems. Maybe CPMS would have better luck with some positive reinforcement.

I don't really know about what clubs they have because like I said my kids go to a far better school, so will you please tell me what clubs are offered at CPMS? Please inform me, because I am not well informed, and you seem to know EVERY FRICKIN THING!! Help us ignorant dumb asses out and tell us about the clubs.
CheerParent

Eunice, LA

#12 Dec 17, 2010
Wow, you are a little kookie!
Why worry about us if you nor your kids attend school there, work there, or visit..
Be gone you foolish woman you!
CPMS parent

Eunice, LA

#13 Dec 17, 2010
beauty b held in all eyez wrote:
My kids don't go to CPMS. They go to a school in the parish with far far better leap scores as well as better scores on all standardized test. We are lucky because we are in district to go to a far better school than CPMS. I have always heard bad about CPMS because of behavior and discipline problems. Maybe CPMS would have better luck with some positive reinforcement.
I don't really know about what clubs they have because like I said my kids go to a far better school, so will you please tell me what clubs are offered at CPMS? Please inform me, because I am not well informed, and you seem to know EVERY FRICKIN THING!! Help us ignorant dumb asses out and tell us about the clubs.
Well dont worry about CPMS if your kids dont go there then again thats what's wrong with these people they always more worried about everyone else than their own business. As far as other activities would it matter what group they belong to it aint the lack of academic activities, kids will be kids adn adults should be adults. The snobby kids will be snobby kids no matter what activity, group or sport they involved in so ARE WE CLEAR NOW!!!! Some times they take after their adults/parents that actually arent acting like parents or adults! Let your kids hang with their crowd and let the snobs hang with the snobs and then they wont mingle and theior wont be a problem. Its life their will always be clicks in everything. Their should be more teachers trying to do things and helping the kids then their would be more things. All the community would and have pitched in and helped no matter if its for the chear leaders or for seniors at the high school. You know what you as a parent can go to the school and talk to the staff of the principle and start something up and ask for help and you would get it so dont sit there and critisize get off your ass and do something like Ms Cable and all those chear parents. Believe me all the chear parents dont get along but they do it for the sake of the kids and the group! What are you doing besides sitting here bitching?
beauty b held in all eyez

United States

#14 Dec 17, 2010
Because THE KIDS IN CPMS NOW ARE THE ONES THAT WILL BE FLIPPIN MY BURGERS LATER....MY KIDS....BECAUSE THEY GO TO A BETTER SCHOOL NOW.....WILL BE PAYING THEIR WELFARE CHECKS LATER!!!! Do you understand why education matters? It doesn't just matter to them it matters to EVERYONE!! So now why is that so foolish? What is so foolish about that?
CUB MOM

Opelousas, LA

#15 Dec 17, 2010
MADAMME, IF YOU CHILD DON'T GO TO THIS SCHOOL THEN WHY YOU BE PUTTING YOU 2 PENNIES WORTH. IF THIS DO NOT CONCERN YOU CHILDREN THEN KEEP YOU COMMENT TO YOU SELF.
YOU WOULD BE SURPRISE AT THE GOOD GRADES THESE CHILDREN MAKE BY HAVING GOOD TEACHERS FROM CPMS.
I HAVE VISITED SCHOOL BEFORE AND THERE IS NOT ANOTHER OTHER SCHOOL AROUND WHERE THE PRINCIPAL OR ASSIST PRINCIPAL COME OUT WHEN THE BELL RING TO MAKE SURE THE STUDENTS WALK TO THEIR CLASS WITHOUT ANY TROUBLE.
THERE ARE NOT AS MUCH TROUBLE AT THE CPMS AS THEY HAVE AT THE CPHS.
BEING IN A CLUB, LIKE 4-H, BETA CLUB, CHEERLEADER OR FOOTBALL DOES NOT MAKE A CHILD,
BEING THE IDEA STUDENT IS MAKING GOOD GRADES AND BEING A MODEL STUDENT TO OTHER STUDENTS AND POLITE TO THE STAFF.
SO IF YOU CHILD DOES NOT ATTEND CPMS SHUT THE ---- UP
beauty b held in all eyez

United States

#16 Dec 17, 2010
You seem to be a little kookie yourself! Can you please name the clubs for us! Name some of the clubs.
CheerParent wrote:
Wow, you are a little kookie!
Why worry about us if you nor your kids attend school there, work there, or visit..
Be gone you foolish woman you!
beauty b held in all eyez

United States

#17 Dec 17, 2010
Ok EXAMPLE: you on here sayin that maybe kids take after their parents. Well for your kids' sake I hope yours don't take after you. You're grown and you spelled cheer--wrong. You spelled chear which is supposed to be cheer. Now you wana shut your mouth about how cheerleading is wonderful? Because I think an emphasis on education in subjects such as spelling is wonderful. Who's foolish again now?
CPMS parent wrote:
<quoted text>
Well dont worry about CPMS if your kids dont go there then again thats what's wrong with these people they always more worried about everyone else than their own business. As far as other activities would it matter what group they belong to it aint the lack of academic activities, kids will be kids adn adults should be adults. The snobby kids will be snobby kids no matter what activity, group or sport they involved in so ARE WE CLEAR NOW!!!! Some times they take after their adults/parents that actually arent acting like parents or adults! Let your kids hang with their crowd and let the snobs hang with the snobs and then they wont mingle and theior wont be a problem. Its life their will always be clicks in everything. Their should be more teachers trying to do things and helping the kids then their would be more things. All the community would and have pitched in and helped no matter if its for the chear leaders or for seniors at the high school. You know what you as a parent can go to the school and talk to the staff of the principle and start something up and ask for help and you would get it so dont sit there and critisize get off your ass and do something like Ms Cable and all those chear parents. Believe me all the chear parents dont get along but they do it for the sake of the kids and the group! What are you doing besides sitting here bitching?
beauty b held in all eyez

United States

#18 Dec 17, 2010
Oh god. The principal walks outside the office? Go look at test scores for branch omp and richard. All of which go up to the 8th grade just like CPMS does. And again why is it my concern? Because you think ebonics is english. Spell about as well as a chimpanzee. The school better teach kids how to read and write because you are to ignorant to teach your kids anything. So it is up to the school. To keep your kids off welfare as adults. So they don't follow in your footsteps. And be ignorant and stupid just like you. Close your mouth. Because my opinion counts for more than yours because I myself am more educated than you are obviously and I can speak english correctly.
CUB MOM wrote:
MADAMME, IF YOU CHILD DON'T GO TO THIS SCHOOL THEN WHY YOU BE PUTTING YOU 2 PENNIES WORTH. IF THIS DO NOT CONCERN YOU CHILDREN THEN KEEP YOU COMMENT TO YOU SELF.
YOU WOULD BE SURPRISE AT THE GOOD GRADES THESE CHILDREN MAKE BY HAVING GOOD TEACHERS FROM CPMS.
I HAVE VISITED SCHOOL BEFORE AND THERE IS NOT ANOTHER OTHER SCHOOL AROUND WHERE THE PRINCIPAL OR ASSIST PRINCIPAL COME OUT WHEN THE BELL RING TO MAKE SURE THE STUDENTS WALK TO THEIR CLASS WITHOUT ANY TROUBLE.
THERE ARE NOT AS MUCH TROUBLE AT THE CPMS AS THEY HAVE AT THE CPHS.
BEING IN A CLUB, LIKE 4-H, BETA CLUB, CHEERLEADER OR FOOTBALL DOES NOT MAKE A CHILD,
BEING THE IDEA STUDENT IS MAKING GOOD GRADES AND BEING A MODEL STUDENT TO OTHER STUDENTS AND POLITE TO THE STAFF.
SO IF YOU CHILD DOES NOT ATTEND CPMS SHUT THE ---- UP
beauty b held in all eyez

United States

#19 Dec 17, 2010
Look at all the test scores from branch, omp and richard. Put them next to CPMS. What do you find? Cpms scores are lower. Maybe you can't tell. Maybe I'll have to send my child who is in kindergarden at one of those schools to tell you what the numbers are and which ones are bigger and smaller than the others.

That is why it matters. When you are not as educated as the people around you, you can not compete with them for jobs and or scholarships. It is not fair that my children will get all the scholarships and get through college and yours will never make it through high school. It is just not fair that they are not offered the same opportunities and chances at success in life because their ignorant mother cared more about cheerleading which she can't even spell right than she cared about the proper education of her children.
:-)

United States

#20 Dec 18, 2010
beauty b held in all eyez wrote:
Look at all the test scores from branch, omp and richard. Put them next to CPMS. What do you find? Cpms scores are lower. Maybe you can't tell. Maybe I'll have to send my child who is in kindergarden at one of those schools to tell you what the numbers are and which ones are bigger and smaller than the others.

That is why it matters. When you are not as educated as the people around you, you can not compete with them for jobs and or scholarships. It is not fair that my children will get all the scholarships and get through college and yours will never make it through high school. It is just not fair that they are not offered the same opportunities and chances at success in life because their ignorant mother cared more about cheerleading which she can't even spell right than she cared about the proper education of her children.
Mam OMP do not take the LEAP test or any other state tests; however, recently, there have been a large number of parents sending their kids to CPMS their 8th grade year so they can pass the LEAP to enter high school. The clubs include Beta, 4-H, Year Book, and Band. Please take care of your family and stop worrying about CPMS students because you really have you facts wrong and you seem to be too ignorant to search the facts. Find something positive to do.
CPMS Parent

Eunice, LA

#21 Dec 18, 2010
beauty b held in all eyez wrote:
Look at all the test scores from branch, omp and richard. Put them next to CPMS. What do you find? Cpms scores are lower. Maybe you can't tell. Maybe I'll have to send my child who is in kindergarden at one of those schools to tell you what the numbers are and which ones are bigger and smaller than the others.
That is why it matters. When you are not as educated as the people around you, you can not compete with them for jobs and or scholarships. It is not fair that my children will get all the scholarships and get through college and yours will never make it through high school. It is just not fair that they are not offered the same opportunities and chances at success in life because their ignorant mother cared more about cheerleading which she can't even spell right than she cared about the proper education of her children.
Well let me tell you something I never had the first day of college in my life I am young and will be retired comftorbly by if not before the age 0f 45 and make a health salary and its not oil field related. Yes I agree education is important butits what the child and the parent makes it out to be its not just all the school. Yes I may have mispelled CHEAR earlier but I will put my IQ up against your anyday. I can guarantee you I can do anything you do and probably even better I can almost guarantee you wouldnt know where to start in my field! Bring your kids where ever it is they go and shut up about the kids and parents of CPMS! If a person goes to Yale or to UL and gets a degree one is not any better than the other they both still a degree of the same level!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Church Point Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Uptown Cupcakes and Bakery 7 hr silver 16
Dr Stephen Wyble 16 hr Eric 4
News Ville Platte police officer accused of forcing ... 23 hr amazed 1
Good daycares in church point? Fri hmmmm 3
About the State Department's E-mails Fri Emails 1
trump Fri Solution 17
Sheriff of Evangeline Parish (Sep '14) Fri Your Banker 47
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Church Point Mortgages