Blood Drive to Be Held for Wounded Deputy

Oct 8, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: NBC San Diego

San Diego County sheriff's deputies Ali Perez and Craig Johnson are recovering from gunshot wounds they suffered when they confronted a suspect at a Lakeside apartment complex on Sept.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Feb 2, 2013
just sayN

San Diego, CA

#1 Oct 8, 2012
How about a Blood Drive for every victim killed by the police? NO? Well then don't expect anyone to give blood to some worthless pig.
alex

San Diego, CA

#2 Oct 8, 2012
where is the blood drive?? can't help if i don't know.
mtlchurch

Buffalo, NY

#3 Feb 2, 2013
just sayN wrote:
How about a Blood Drive for every victim killed by the police? NO? Well then don't expect anyone to give blood to some worthless pig.
IF WERE NOT FOR THOSE USELESS PIGS WE WOULD NOT BE PAYING MORE TO KEEP INNOCENT PEOPLE LOCKUP, THAN WE SPEND ON OUR LOCAL SCHOOL SYSTEMS. MAYBE THESE PIGS NEED TO STOP DRINKING?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chula Vista Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 7 min Reverend Alan 200,664
Whole Foods Market Customer Satisfaction Survey 29 min Anuradhav 1
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 1 hr papersup 15,974
Blue skies in North county 6 hr Nene 4
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 12 hr memo maddnes 5,020
Weather forecast - rainbows 12 hr QOD 94
Who wants to text dirty?? (Jul '12) 16 hr Amanda 38
•••
•••
•••

Chula Vista Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chula Vista People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE