|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

forumpolice wrote:
I dont usually bore myself by reading the CT, who the hell is JB?
Well it ain't James Brown

Haaay, get on the good foot.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

It is terrible of Jason for devoting almost 3 years of his life to a {shelter} project he hasn't got one red cent from. That is the craziest thing I've seen in a long time. How many others would be that dumb? And his other crazy ideas of helping with education and transportation, how selfish of him for trying to help others for no personal gain. Wish there were more devils like him around!
My opinion

Brookfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Judged:

I know it's been said before but who can resist the opportunity to tell Uncle Perve what a jackass he is? So please allow me to remind the topix world that Uncle Perve is an idiot and makes uninformed comments.

And listen, we all know your waiting on the bike project to help you get around town.. Here's a couple things for you to ponder. Where will you get your helmet? How will you lick the windows with your helmet on? Will the bike's have a basket for your alcohol? Will the seats be big enough for your fat ass to ride comfortably? Maybe our own beloved will answer a few of those questions for you.
Jack

Moline, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Judged:

He doesn't have to take money for himself. He uses is "project" as a front for his benefit. He has a place to sleep & eat with utilities paid at other people's expense. He is one slick operator. I also notice he eats out a lot at other people's expense.
Wait a minute

Chillicothe, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Judged:

How long was he in prison? 3 years? How come there is no record of him ever being in prison. I bet it is because he's never been. He has no income? Have you ever asked him where he gets his money? I've been friends with a couple of their board members, and they are all above board and open with their finances. In fact why don't you go down there and ask them. Then you can start up all the trouble all over again. Apparently they have to show their accounting to 2 separate boards, one of them presided by Atty. Tim Bosler.
Which are you saying is more likely?
1) this guy has duped everone in town including 3 mayors, 3 county commissioners, judges, lawyers, probation & parole, police, sheriff's dept and countless pastors into supporting his scam to help homeless an underpriveledge people as a way to get rich (does he look like he's making ANY money?)...
or number 2) you are a deranged hateful person hellbent on stirring up dirt that ain't there?
Sounds pretty simple to me. Tell us anything credible, and maybe we'll listen. Or not, who cares? Your just a fat-azz windbag with nothing to live for. By the way, how long were you in prison Pervy?
Hey Pervy and Jack, what are YOU doing about helping ANYONE except helping yourself to another can of beer and portion of stupid?
Casenet
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

According to Case net, Jason Benson of Chillicothe, mo spent 10 days in jail in 2009 after a guilty plea for
Oper Mtr Veh On Hwy While Driver Lic/Priv Revkd (Suspnd For Prob Cause Of .08% Bac And Zero Tolerance)

He spent 60 days in jail in 2009 after a guilty plea for Receiving Stolen Property - Less Than $500

also in 2009:
Description: Dwi - Alcohol - Persistent Offender { Felony D RSMo: 577.010 }
Date: 05/05/2009 Code: 4741000 Disposition: Guilty Plea - 10/23/2009
OCN: 87304244 Ticket Number: 070888692 Arresting Agency: MO HP TROOP H - ST JOSEPH
Sentence (Suspended Execution of Sentence)
Sentence: Incarceration DOC (Suspended Execution of Sentence)
Sentence Date: 02/05/2010 Start Date: 02/05/2010 Length: 4 Years
Text: 4 years DOC; SES; 5 years supervised probation
Facility Name: PROBATION Agency: MISSOURI BOARD OF PROBATION & PAROLE
Classification: SUPERVISED
Start Date: 02/05/2010 Assigned Length: 5 Years

S0, there you go, every one may draw their own conclusions as to whom is right in the debate over prison time.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Judged:

I am proud of a person who molds his life into something good. I know of several rich and influential who would have went to jail if they had been poor, and not from the right family. Karma will find each and every one of you who sit in judgement with no intention but to tear others down. Many of you folks have no idea about anything you say, but you are excellent peanut gallery spectators. I can only imagine what kind of lives you have because of how you degrade and denegrate others. I'm waiting for you folks to say anything positive about anything.
Slow your roll

Chillicothe, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

All Casenet post proves is that he has been in trouble. It says "Jail" not prison. And Jeff has a valid point. Who spends time in jail or prison is all based on who you know and how much money you have. Jason's life is no secret and he will admit that he has been in trouble. He doesnt hide it. I know firsthand that Jason pays his own way and how he does it is none of our business unless he is charged with a criminal offense that makes us the victim. I happen to know, first hand, that he has turned down offers for the board to vote in giving him any monetary reimbursement for his work as CEO of Salt.

One shouldn't be so close minded - and you shouldn't try to step up into GOD'S position as Judge of all mankind. Do something productive or keep your mouth shut. Otherwise please take other's advice and go down there. Ask questions and be informed.
intimidator

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

Uncle Pervy: iz saw joe biden vp sayz hez gonna puts uall in chains! soz yuz better bez careful!

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

I want to see Jason get some form of compensation for his 24/7 commitment to the homeless shelter. I would hate to see this benefit go away because Jason was offered a better deal. Many people know what is going on, but if we don't find a way to be fair and just with Jason, he will eventually go somewhere where people respect his comitment to serve other and help a community. It's not up to me, but I just hope we think about things before its too late.
Dale

Chillicothe, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Apparently he paid his dues to society, so lets give him a little credit for trying to help out his fellow man. What are you doing for your community?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Dale wrote:
Apparently he paid his dues to society, so lets give him a little credit for trying to help out his fellow man. What are you doing for your community?
Amen

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chula Discussions

Search the Chula Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Worlds worst person (Dec '10) 1 hr honestly honest 12
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Obama Bitches 95,400
43rd District Judicial System Corrupt? 2 hr beoutch fest 3
mto 2 hr manwithnoplan 1
Sheriff Cox keeping infant son from his mother 3 hr AMEN 101
Leisure Lakes near Trenton Mo, can anyone tell ... (Dec '08) 3 hr onyai spirit 76
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) 8 hr chico 10,206
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chula Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chula People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••