Add your view

There are 3 comments on the This is London story from Dec 5, 2007, titled Add your view. In it, This is London reports that:

“My life of sex, drugs and plastic surgery”

Up all night AGAIN: Amy's 4.15am run to the shops - and a 6am visit from partygirl Sadie Frost Amy Winehouse's nocturnal lifestyle continued for the THIRD night in a row - with a 4.15am run to the newsagents to ... via This is London

Join the discussion below, or Read more at This is London.

Tricia Lee

Sikeston, MO

#1 Dec 7, 2007
Brad and ange are both idiot's their new name should be brad and angie idiot-jolie-the pitts!! His family in MO is to good to be in the same area as ange--she is an idiot. These two nuts belong together, Jen was always too good for Brad.Jen is beautiful inside and outside way out of Brad's reach!! Thank God she didn't have a baby with him He is an antichrist. I don't care what religion someone is anyone with any sense knows there is a higher power. I am thankful for that higher power, who helps me thru every day.

Tricia
blondie

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#2 Dec 8, 2007
Tricia Lee wrote:
Brad and ange are both idiot's their new name should be brad and angie idiot-jolie-the pitts!! His family in MO is to good to be in the same area as ange--she is an idiot. These two nuts belong together, Jen was always too good for Brad.Jen is beautiful inside and outside way out of Brad's reach!! Thank God she didn't have a baby with him He is an antichrist. I don't care what religion someone is anyone with any sense knows there is a higher power. I am thankful for that higher power, who helps me thru every day.
Tricia
Oh, Tricia. Only you can save them.
Only you, and your fervant prayers.

It is all up to you, now.
Give it your best shot, and we will all be
thankful.

Good luck. There is hope, now.
It is just a matter of time.(Smile.)

Positive thinking.
blondie

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#3 Dec 8, 2007
O.k. Now Tricia....
Let's hear it for Jennifer and for Vince.
Let's get those two sweethearts together
so that they can spend a happy holly-jolly
Christmas, and a steamie creamie pudding
and pie New Year, together,

because it seems that almost every December,
or around this time of year, Jennifer seems
to start tossing out her loved ones, IMO.

Brad, Vince, and now Courteny???
Sounds like a seasonal disorder.

What do you think? Is it mental?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chugiak Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Frank Adams sentenced to 102 years for murder o... (Jan '10) Jun '16 Anonymous12345 4
the music thread (Mar '12) Apr '16 Musikologist 22
1977-1980 (Sep '15) Sep '15 Popeye 1
relocation (May '13) Sep '15 Rich 2
News 4-year-old dies in blaze (Feb '08) Jan '14 Ashlee 5
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Alaska (Di... (Oct '10) Apr '13 gee 6
News GOP Senator 'Evolving' on Gay Marriage (Mar '13) Mar '13 Magadala 4

Chugiak Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chugiak Mortgages