Review: 'The Hearts of Horses' by Mol...

Review: 'The Hearts of Horses' by Molly Gloss

There are 1 comment on the Newsday story from Dec 9, 2007, titled Review: 'The Hearts of Horses' by Molly Gloss. In it, Newsday reports that:

THE HEARTS OF HORSES, by Molly Gloss. Houghton Mifflin, 290 pp., $24. In the cookie-cutter Western, a stranger rides into town, fixes something in need of fixing and leaves, preferably on horseback, preferably ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Jensens

Eugene, OR

#1 Dec 27, 2007
I've been giving this book away as a Christmas present--it's just as good as Jump Off Creek but in a unique voice. Molly Gloss and Benjamin Percy and Terri Jenz make eastern Oregon a truly mythological landscape...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chugiak Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the music thread (Mar '12) Sep 1 Musikologist 21
News Republican senators plead for public understand... Apr '15 Oh No You Di-nt 1
Two hospitalized after well accident in Eagle R... Mar '15 Jean Pope 1
News 4-year-old dies in blaze (Feb '08) Jan '14 Ashlee 5
News Frank Adams sentenced to 102 years for murder o... (Jan '10) Jan '14 No name 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Alaska (Di... (Oct '10) Apr '13 gee 6
News GOP Senator 'Evolving' on Gay Marriage (Mar '13) Mar '13 Magadala 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chugiak Mortgages