antthony lemons

Santa Barbara, CA

#1 Apr 9, 2011
anthony lemons likes to try to play with other mens wives on the net! Even when he knows they're married!
Caughtupwithyou wife

Anchorage, AK

#2 Aug 11, 2011
I loved it, too

Anchorage, AK

#3 Aug 11, 2011
what guy doesn't? In fact, many wives initiate the net affairs. But when they get caught, they pretend they didn't.
your blocked

United States

#4 Aug 18, 2011
what a piece of crapp! Poor little bus driver!
Poopy pants

Anchorage, AK

#5 Aug 30, 2011
Wrong one, your blocked. Younger guy.
I know the truth

Anchorage, AK

#6 Nov 21, 2011
Actually, the guy who is from virginia doesnt know that his wife has sent naughty pics to about 7 guys in Alaska. Hell, I have one of her if he wants to see it.
Alaska Grizz

Anchorage, AK

#7 Aug 27, 2012
Oh, I know the woman. She has sent out so many pics of herself and then pretends the men seek her out when her husband catches her. He obviously falls for her bullshit. I have a pic of her too. One of her laying in bed in a nightie that she took with her cell phone. She has a face that is plastered with cover-up. Her name is Donna.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chugiak Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
1977-1980 Sep '15 Popeye 1
relocation (May '13) Sep '15 Rich 2
the music thread (Mar '12) Sep '15 Musikologist 21
News 4-year-old dies in blaze (Feb '08) Jan '14 Ashlee 5
News Frank Adams sentenced to 102 years for murder o... (Jan '10) Jan '14 No name 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Alaska (Di... (Oct '10) Apr '13 gee 6
News GOP Senator 'Evolving' on Gay Marriage (Mar '13) Mar '13 Magadala 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chugiak Mortgages