Abuse of power by law enforcement

Abuse of power by law enforcement

Posted in the Christopher Forum

Troubled

Memphis, TN

#1 Jun 2, 2012
I've heard there is somebody in Christopher that's in law enforcement that was caught bullying some elderly man? What is the 411 on this? Can't get any names, just something happened?
james

United States

#2 Jun 2, 2012
He is from this area but he is a prison guard. Not a policeman.
MORE

Memphis, TN

#3 Jun 3, 2012
...and now theres a fireman on the hot seat too? What is WRONG with these people?
Really

United States

#4 Jun 4, 2012
james wrote:
He is from this area but he is a prison guard. Not a policeman.
Prison guards have no authority outside of prison, unless he is chasing a escaped inmate. Then they have power to help with traffic or tell someone not to go where the escaped prisoner is. The truth is a prison guard has no authority unless he is working part time with the police. Now, if he was not involved in any of this, and he was picking on an elderly man, he is just an average Joe, being a jerk. You have to remember about working in a prison, just because a person is older doesn't mean he is not dangerous. It is hard to turn things off, when someone is having a dispute with you. They are constantly working in a hostile environment, my hats go off to them. They earn their money, someone should have helped the elderly gentleman if the other guy was in the wrong. Where were you, if this happened? Shame on you, if you watched elderly abuse. If it was.
MyOmy

Memphis, TN

#6 Jun 5, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Prison guards have no authority outside of prison, unless he is chasing a escaped inmate. Then they have power to help with traffic or tell someone not to go where the escaped prisoner is. The truth is a prison guard has no authority unless he is working part time with the police. Now, if he was not involved in any of this, and he was picking on an elderly man, he is just an average Joe, being a jerk. You have to remember about working in a prison, just because a person is older doesn't mean he is not dangerous. It is hard to turn things off, when someone is having a dispute with you. They are constantly working in a hostile environment, my hats go off to them. They earn their money, someone should have helped the elderly gentleman if the other guy was in the wrong. Where were you, if this happened? Shame on you, if you watched elderly abuse. If it was.
Shame on you? Listen Captain informo someone posted a video survelliance video the man had of the incident. No one "watched it happen". As with most of these types of people he didn't think anyone would find out about it.
Really

United States

#8 Jun 5, 2012
MyOmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Shame on you? Listen Captain informo someone posted a video survelliance video the man had of the incident. No one "watched it happen". As with most of these types of people he didn't think anyone would find out about it.
That would have been valuable information, if it would have been listed on the first post. Smarta$$.(These types of people?) Now who are you talking about a police officer, a correctional officer, or a average Joe? So smart@$$, since you are the Captain of information, list it so that it can be understood. "The video surveillance," what was it a police video or phone? If it was a on line video form a person, taking it, shame on them for not helping. The information you have given, is not adequate enough to show your case. Smart@$$. You would not make it as a police officer or a correctional officer. You fail to write a incident clearly, to show proof of what actually happened. Glad to be of assistance to you! ;) Just thought I would be a jerk, just as you have been, hotshot.
WOW

Memphis, TN

#11 Jun 11, 2012
Captain Kirk wrote:
The whole thing was silly and blown out of proportion. Grub was wrong for being a hot head and the elderly man was wrong for sticking his nose where it didnt belong. I saw the video and that tree branch did not hit the house. Had it hit the house, it would have been worth having a talk about how Grub was going to pay for it. This dispute should be squashed period.
The elderly man was IN HIS YARD. Grubb stepped OVER THE PROPERTY LINE and got in his face. I bet you WISH this dispute would get squashed about as much as the family of the man harrassed wishes that jerk would mind his manners and have some descency. You must get off on seeing people bully other people and had you seen the video, that's EXACTLY what it was. If it were your elderly parents I imagine youd sing to a different tune unless they didn't raise you right... which by your rantings... they didn't.
typical

United States

#17 Jun 17, 2012
peyton wrote:
Your all a bunch of retards on here spouting you BS. Please !!! Get some lives morons.
And yet you are here giving your opinion? LOL Please!!! What are you the rat patrol? LOL Go back under your rock and hide your head.LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
keep Mr. limp I got Mr. Rock hard 19 min fill me in 24
James Holland 24 min surelynot 5
Free Ice! 34 min sores 2 prove it 2
Jason Confer 1 hr following 21
Poor poor Kimmy 11 hr Poop poor Kimmy 150
Jean Fleming 15 hr joy 1
Do or Don't? Tell wife or let it slide... hmmmm. 17 hr Cumdrop 25
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Christopher Mortgages