anonymous

United States

#1 Mar 23, 2014
everytime I go to hucks in benton this mofo is always trying to hit on me. dude go on somewhere. you are nasty as hell. his name is joe I think
usernamehere

Juneau, AK

#2 Mar 23, 2014
anonymous wrote:
everytime I go to hucks in benton this mofo is always trying to hit on me. dude go on somewhere. you are nasty as hell. his name is joe I think
Lmao!!!
anonymous

United States

#3 Mar 24, 2014
what is funny?
usernamehere

United States

#4 Mar 24, 2014
anonymous wrote:
what is funny?
Not surprising.....
anonymous

Buffalo Junction, VA

#5 Mar 24, 2014
I dont even know him for him to flirt with me
U B A BITCH

Carterville, IL

#6 Mar 24, 2014
anonymous wrote:
You probably shouldn't complain, you sound like a bitch so I seriously doubt any man would want to flirt with you. The fact that you have posted this anonymously after the fact doesn't make me want to flirt with you. You should be grateful that any man would want to talk to you let alone flirt because only a horrible person would post this shit about it. Go in and flirt back and he will probably leave you alone as soon as he finds out what creep you are. Problem solved.
usernamehere

United States

#7 Mar 24, 2014
He's gross.
derek

Heyworth, IL

#8 Mar 25, 2014
He's so gross he took rhw manning ass challenge now to the doctor he goes..
anonymous

United States

#9 Mar 25, 2014
derek what do you mean by that
hmm

Heyworth, IL

#10 Mar 25, 2014
Sounds like that manning had sex with this joe the way this posts going
haymf

United States

#11 Apr 2, 2014
Joe is a good guy! If you'd take the time to get to know somebody before jumping to conclusions you'd know that. He probably wasn't even flirting with you, just being friendly like he always is. My boyfriend and I both go in there and he's been nothing but nice and helpful to us both!
savanna

Mount Vernon, MO

#12 Apr 2, 2014
anonymous wrote:
" I don't even knpw him for him to flirt with me" wow really? That's by far the dumbest thing anyone has ever said! You flirt with people you don't know in order to meet people or find new friends girlfriends whatever! Strangers flirt with me all the time...I work in a gas station...these people don't know me nor do I know them....you sound stupid for real

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jason Confer 53 min true 16
James Holland 1 hr true 4
keep Mr. limp I got Mr. Rock hard 3 hr JIJane 21
Poor poor Kimmy 4 hr Poop poor Kimmy 150
Jean Fleming 7 hr joy 1
Do or Don't? Tell wife or let it slide... hmmmm. 9 hr Cumdrop 25
Does anyone know if Jeff Jerkins died? 10 hr Onlookers 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Christopher Mortgages