Murphysboro, IL

#1 Jul 1, 2013
Uh, White Power Ya'll. AMEN!
Confused

United States

#3 Jul 1, 2013
White Jesus wrote:
Uh, White Power Ya'll. AMEN!
If a car of grandma with grandkids were on fire would you let a black, Chinese, or Mexican save them? They are the only option and by way, happens to be your mom and kids. Think about it. I guarantee you there's not a day of your life that you don't come in contact with non white. Whether in person, phone, or products they have made or food they picked for your consumption .
Confused

United States

#4 Jul 1, 2013
You must be an uneducated, transplant White person because we don't use ya'll in Illinois. Let me guess, you also pronounce the S at the end of Illinois?
Ralph

Benton, IL

#5 Jul 1, 2013
It's estimated that in the next 100 years or so, all the fat ugly white women, that no white man wants. Will have the black breed out of the blacks and there will no more color. That will also be the end of the link card and over crowed prison system also. Hang on, a perfect world is coming.
Fact

United States

#8 Jul 3, 2013
Jesus was a jew, who would have been a bit darker than a white person. Moses married a black woman. Common dude, where did you get your education? LOL White people have intermingled with different nationalities for centuries. Whether you approve or not, more than likely there is a little black blood, chinese, french, jew, or hispanic running through your blood. Check it out you can have your DNA checked, to see where you originated from, especially if you take the time to do a family tree. My advice get a little help with it when you do. I got a feeling you are in for a very big surprise! LOL Too look at me, I am a white person, but I have found that my ancestors where from France, England and Ireland. Good hunting my friend, but I assure you, at this day and time in life there is no pure bred white line of people, especially in America, they were all immigrants.
Confused

United States

#9 Jul 3, 2013
Reskin and Fact...thanks! You might want add this...there are more young black men in college than in prison.
Ralph

Benton, IL

#10 Jul 5, 2013
Confused wrote:
Reskin and Fact...thanks! You might want add this...there are more young black men in college than in prison.
Still the blacks makes up the majority of the prison population. Ask most any prison guard. if they wasn't racist before becoming a prison, they are after becoming a guard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Masons lies 8 hr All I got 18
Hiv 8 hr Come get ya some 1
Jealous wives 14 hr Seriously 1
Dummy 14 hr Seriously 1
Rude Awakening 14 hr Seriously 1
Regan Nelson 19 hr Lone Wolf 1993 3
Gary mason 20 hr You said it 2

Christopher Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance