Posted in the Christopher Forum

hmmm

Enfield, IL

#1 Mar 25, 2013
Whatever happened to him? Anyone know?
Shoots from the hip

Southfield, MI

#2 Apr 3, 2013
He went to prison for statutory rape against a very young minor. I believe he's still serving time.
Jo jo

Kansas City, MO

#3 Apr 3, 2013
He is in prison for aggraveted criminal sexual abuse to a minor
please

United States

#4 Apr 3, 2013
No he's not I just seen him at knm less than a yr ago. He lives in wf pretty sure
truth

Herrin, IL

#5 Apr 5, 2013
He IS most def on the sex offender list. However, it says he lives in white county/New haven. He got out of prison a while back. He was living in Wf but Heights Market posted his picture from the sex offender site on the window..I SEEN IT! and it wasn't long before he moved.
Rex

Herrin, IL

#6 Apr 5, 2013
He got picked up on a warrant in December
Rex

Herrin, IL

#7 Apr 5, 2013
Judici is public
Misty Wink

Enfield, IL

#8 Apr 6, 2013
I would like to know where he is at. He owes 47,000 dollars in child support for his 15 year old daughter. Guess I need to look at judici and the sex offender web site.
Shoots from the hip

Wellington, AL

#9 Apr 6, 2013
Get in line, he's got a couple ahead of u
Becky

Belleville, IL

#10 Apr 7, 2013
This is sad. I never knew this about him.
Misty Wink

Enfield, IL

#13 Apr 9, 2013
Shoots from the hip wrote:
Get in line, he's got a couple ahead of u
Yes I know. My daughter actually goes to school with one of her half brothers.
look

Kansas City, MO

#14 Apr 22, 2013
Check Franklin County. His address and picture is on the sex offender website.
Uhhh

United States

#15 Jul 4, 2013
He lives in steel city on Aden st. Not sure of the house number though. He used to be my neighbor. Hope that helps!
Deano

Herrin, IL

#16 Jul 5, 2013
Misty Wink wrote:
I would like to know where he is at. He owes 47,000 dollars in child support for his 15 year old daughter. Guess I need to look at judici and the sex offender web site.
Might as well give up on that dream...
mad

Tampa, FL

#17 Jan 13, 2014
he lives in west frankfort by housing across street but was told he just got picked up by cops for suspended license tags and a few other things just the 6th oe the 9th. he should be in jail now and also was told he came into alot of money for his fathers death.
Might as well give up on that dream...
Ohmygawd

Du Quoin, IL

#18 Jan 14, 2014
Ya'l must be proud of yourselves, acting like your so much better and its all his fault you have bastard children... takes 2, you spread em..
unut

Mount Vernon, IL

#19 Jan 14, 2014
this coming from someone that is probably ^^^ a sex offender himself !
Misty Wink

Semora, NC

#20 Jan 19, 2014
Ohmygawd wrote:
Ya'l must be proud of yourselves, acting like your so much better and its all his fault you have bastard children... takes 2, you spread em..
My children are not bastard children thank you very much! I have a great job and I take care of my family. My children have a loving step father who is also a police officer. I was 16 when I met him and had our daughter when I was 17. So yes part of it was my fault for spreading my legs but Ive been doing my part raising her for 16 years now so shut up! At least I dont hide behind a fake name either!
Ohmygawd

Du Quoin, IL

#21 Feb 10, 2014
Misty Wink wrote:
<quoted text>
My children are not bastard children thank you very much! I have a great job and I take care of my family. My children have a loving step father who is also a police officer. I was 16 when I met him and had our daughter when I was 17. So yes part of it was my fault for spreading my legs but Ive been doing my part raising her for 16 years now so shut up! At least I dont hide behind a fake name either!
bas·tard
/&#712;bast&#601;rd/
noun
noun: bastard; plural noun: bastards1. archaicderogatory
a person born of parents not married to each other.
synonyms: illegitimate child, child born out of wedlock; Moredatedlove child, by-blow; natural child/son/daughter "he had fathered a bastard"

2. informal
an unpleasant or despicable person.
"he lied to me, the bastard!"
synonyms: scoundrel, villain, rogue, rascal, weasel, snake, snake in the grass, miscreant, good-for-nothing, reprobate; More

According to the dictionary your children ARE bastard children eh? What does putting my real name here, or your's for a matter of fact, have to do with you being loose or stupid?
well

Carterville, IL

#22 Feb 10, 2014
Ohh shut up no one gets married anymore!.. Your the bastard!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 52 min reality check 50,036
where are minors getting k2 and other drugs in ... 5 hr CrookedDEA 4
Christopher football 12 hr proudparent 5
Homewreckers 14 hr Thomas Magnum 6
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) Mon Spermcount1 4,049
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) Mon LOL at Gomer Pyle 78
Eric S. Sep 27 Jeremy 7
Christopher Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Christopher Jobs

Christopher People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Christopher News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Christopher

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]