A construction flagger remains in cri...

A construction flagger remains in critical condition after a collision

There are 4 comments on the KZIM-AM Cape Girardeau story from Apr 2, 2012, titled A construction flagger remains in critical condition after a collision. In it, KZIM-AM Cape Girardeau reports that:

A construction zone flagger critically injured Friday on Illinois Route-3 has been identified as 36-year-old Amy Fasig of Christopher, Illinois.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KZIM-AM Cape Girardeau.

go go girl

United States

#1 Jun 20, 2012
It was a trajic accident. I was told that the man)and his truck) that hit her... was the Owner of the mess they were there cleaning up! Too odd!

Sikeston, MO

#2 Jun 20, 2012
What do you mean? The construction crew was there cleaning up a mess? Is this at the Y intersection, in front of Fox's fleas?

Enfield, IL

#3 Jun 21, 2012
yeah what did you mean? kinda leaves you hanging?

United States

#4 Jun 21, 2012
About a week or so before Amy Fasiq was hit there was a semi that over turned. It was hauling milk. But the diesel fuel from the truck leaked into the ground. Amy was the flagger for the clean up crew. The president of the same company that wrecked causing the spill is the 1 that hit her

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
grade school teachers getting fired (Mar '15) 3 min Yesir 313
October 5, 2015 1 hr self esteem 12
DEA in town 2 hr donut man 3
Goins 2 hr wmmkb 7
lady at state finance 15 hr Yum Yum 2
James Trogolo 16 hr Stevo 11
News Man Donates Thousands to Local Police Department 16 hr lol 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Christopher Mortgages