Why is JR Kerley still on the board?

Why is JR Kerley still on the board?

Posted in the Christopher Forum

Dirty Hurst Councilman

Murphysboro, IL

#1 Nov 26, 2013
I drove by last night and saw that Jack Rod (JR) Kerley was once again showing how stupid heis. I was driving by and it looked like he was interferring with the cops again.How long are you people going to allow this dipshit to continue to do illegal stuff. It looked like Flemming had his baby momma arrested and he looked like he was arguing with him about it.

SMH
Bull

Carbondale, IL

#2 Nov 26, 2013
So what did he do wrong? Nothing? Nicole was pulled over with his son in the car.. She got arrested for driving without a lience .. No arguing she didn't have one.. They impounded the car no arguing it's the law but all he wanted was to take his son home . And your great cop wanted to put a hold on the child what ever that means ... What would you do if some dickhead won't let you take your son home? Would u argue for your child.. Stupid people get a life..
Sad truth

Carbondale, IL

#3 Nov 26, 2013
How bout we leave the child out of it.. Jr is a parent first then a board member.. Jim Morrison I am sure you understand that.. After all when your granddaughter boyfriend got pulled over drunk at the age of 16 just 4 months ago didn't you show up to pick up his car and drive him and the car back to your daughter so he didn't get a DUI. Didn't you have Rodney make that go away.. Or who remembers when his girlfriend dawn wreaked his mustang naked drunk on the way home from the bar.. No DUI on that either....
actually

Murphysboro, IL

#4 Nov 26, 2013
Sad truth wrote:
How bout we leave the child out of it.. Jr is a parent first then a board member.. Jim Morrison I am sure you understand that.. After all when your granddaughter boyfriend got pulled over drunk at the age of 16 just 4 months ago didn't you show up to pick up his car and drive him and the car back to your daughter so he didn't get a DUI. Didn't you have Rodney make that go away.. Or who remembers when his girlfriend dawn wreaked his mustang naked drunk on the way home from the bar.. No DUI on that either....
You dumb shit, he did get a DUI. He got a Zero Tolerance DUI
Once again

Murphysboro, IL

#5 Nov 26, 2013
You dumb inbreds make excuse after excuse for why you should be allowed to do the stupid shit you do. Damn it sure was quiet while you two fuckwads were at deer camp using the cities generators.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#6 Nov 26, 2013
Has anyone ever wondered why JR is not on the Fire Dept anymore? He is not allowed. He stole from the FD a while back. Still thieves from the city. As for her not having a license....imagine that. Do we expect anything more from her? She is useless. Cannot hold down a job when she has had several. That's a.o.k. everyone with a job in this state will continue to take care of her and her kids. The oldest doesnt even know who her real dad is.
Bull

Herrin, IL

#7 Nov 26, 2013
Again having to go after children ... I do believe both kids are loved and well taking care of my jr..
Rolling eyes

Herrin, IL

#8 Nov 26, 2013
JM
now theres a real piece of ____
Really

Murphysboro, IL

#9 Nov 26, 2013
Bull wrote:
So what did he do wrong? Nothing? Nicole was pulled over with his son in the car.. She got arrested for driving without a lience .. No arguing she didn't have one.. They impounded the car no arguing it's the law but all he wanted was to take his son home . And your great cop wanted to put a hold on the child what ever that means ... What would you do if some dickhead won't let you take your son home? Would u argue for your child.. Stupid people get a life..
I give him credit wanting to take care of his child. His sister needs to learn some parenting skills from him. She lets her kid run all over town and never knows where he is. What a shame.
thunder

Olathe, KS

#10 Nov 27, 2013
actually wrote:
<quoted text>
You dumb shit, he did get a DUI. He got a Zero Tolerance DUI
Thats bullshit he got a no tolerance ticket never received a DUI. there's no such thing as a no tolerance DUI you either get a no tolerance (you are under the age of 21 not being in a vehicle or you get a DUI which means you were driving under the influence!
Ashlee

United States

#11 Jul 31, 2014
He was using the FD account to put gas in his own vehicle. I thought that was common knowledge. Hell, it was a family member of his that told me. Him and Duke have done plenty of bad stuff in the past. Some of it illegal. But it appears that's the type of people you want to have control over your so called town. I do think he is a pretty good dad but as for a boyfriend...oh, hell no. Maybe they have an open relationship and that's why it works for them when it is working. Who knows? But ya, that's why he isn't on the FD anymore.
robin

Carbondale, IL

#12 Aug 6, 2014
ashlee you might want to get your facts right be for running your mouth about anyone.that is not why he got kicked off he resighned but the gas issue was nt the reason and as for being a father i think he does a good job of workn and raiseing his kid.why dont you mind your own buisness and quit worring about what other people do.
Stupid People humor me

Benton, IL

#13 Jan 13, 2015
WOW! It humors me to see just how much people think they know when in fact they know nothing!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kimmy I 13 hr ash 21
Biker wanna be Tue Resident 7
Midget in town Tue for real 2
Joe blo Tue Joey 1
Lisa bohl (Nov '15) May 22 Emma 12
Lots going on May 20 Denizon 3
Troll looking guy May 18 Denizon 7

Christopher Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance