Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#1 Mar 28, 2013
Anyone know anything about Tracie Giroux?
hotmessssss

Herrin, IL

#2 Mar 28, 2013
Whaley wrote:
Anyone know anything about Tracie Giroux?
she is a hot psycho mess...slash stalker ...lier ..cheater ......dirty ....won't let ex see kids hardly

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#3 Mar 28, 2013
I'm Amos's gf, we got temp custody of the kids today cause one of the kids has gotten 2 black eyes within a week at her house.
you lose

Carbondale, IL

#4 Mar 29, 2013
Whaley wrote:
Anyone know anything about Tracie Giroux?
Whaley wrote:
I'm Amos's gf, we got temp custody of the kids today cause one of the kids has gotten 2 black eyes within a week at her house.
If she is your boyfriends ex why did you start this thread? You know her and already have your mind made up as to what kind of person she is. Pretty creepy. It has been suggested that she is a psycho and it may even be true, but she isn't here starting a bunch of drama with you. Tracie Giroux wins this round.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#5 Mar 29, 2013
I don't really know her. All I know is what people have said about her and that every time we get the kids they are either bruised or sick. I wanna know if someone knows anything about her that I don't know. All I know is that she likes to make shit up and try to start trouble with people.
you are wrong

Carbondale, IL

#6 Mar 29, 2013
Since you are stupid enough to believe what is posted on Topix I will tell you a couple of things you don't know about Tracie. She loves Star Wars and collects Hummel figurines. She loves animals and volunteers at the animal shelter nursing sick and abused animals. She reads to the elderly confined to nursing homes and delivers food to the home bound for Meals on Wheels. She weeps every night for starving third world children. She always dreamed of being a ballerina. She loves lying in the grass and staring at the stars on warm summer nights. There, now you know more. Satisfied? Are you really that feckin stupid? Do you think we are?
My Sparkling Personality

Carbondale, IL

#7 Mar 29, 2013
Yeah, it sounds like Whaleys got some jealousy issues with her boyfriends ex. How sad that you come on here and slander her, then try to find trouble and put a wedge between his kids and their mother. He should find a different girlfriend, one that is mature and isn't crazy. You have no business raising his kids when you are acting like one. Btw, you should probably worry about yourself and not your boyfriends ex. Cause you got some issues yourself.

Since: Apr 13

Carthage, MO

#8 Apr 2, 2013
I don't know her by name maybe I may by face. But only going by hearsay she is worthless. If I knew her I may think different.
you lose

Norris City, IL

#9 Apr 2, 2013
I heard there was this girl named Misty that posts on Topix that has breath that smells like a fart. Nice try shitforbrains.

Since: Apr 13

United States

#10 Apr 7, 2013
you lose wrote:
I heard there was this girl named Misty that posts on Topix that has breath that smells like a fart. Nice try shitforbrains.
oh yeah that's real mature.
Rich friend -

Carrier Mills, IL

#11 May 3, 2013
Way to go, I am a good friend of Tracies... check it out Misty - Ive got the police and 2 lawyers checkin this out as we speak. I see those kids EVERY day that they are with her, so quit your lying. get over the baby mama drama, and be a good girl friend, or get the hell out of amos and tracies lives and let THEM handle THEIR children.
AFriend

Marion, IL

#12 May 4, 2013
Now come on people .....I know her very very well..we have kids about same age...she is a good mother and this is jealously ....I know for a fact she put the kids before her Ex....so keep mouthing

Since: May 13

Carrier Mills, IL

#13 May 6, 2013
I see those kids EVERY DAY that they are with their mother. All this boils down to is a jealous girlfriend coming in between a mother and father that are both trying to be there for their children. I truly believe if the girlfriend was cut out of the situation when it comes to Tracie and Amos children, that they could get along and this immature BS would come to an end. It's sad to hear children tell you that they don't want to go to their daddys, NOT because of their dad, but because of they are afraid of dads girlfriend. I love these kiddos to death, and I want nothing more for them, than to see their parents be able to get along and peacefully coexist so that they can raise their children together as a family!! Don't you think it is time that all the childish crap stops, and people who have no business sticking their noses in should BUT OUT!
Dnt know facts shut up

Thompsonville, IL

#14 Mar 22, 2016
I also personally know Tracie and and happen to know for a fact that her kids are her world and she is a great mother it's a dam shame people are so shallow they believe everything they hear and automatically judge someones personal situation they honestly don't know jack shit about!! You want some truth try thinking about the reality of being a single mother trying to keep a household running and keeping up with the needs of 3 small children and being a single mother who gets nothing but constant unnecessary drama on top of all that over nothing but immature adult children who for some reason lack the ability to act their age
Realy

United States

#15 Mar 23, 2016
And all you drama queens everyone of you that posted on this
McCoolski

United States

#16 Mar 24, 2016
Dnt know facts shut up wrote:
I also personally know Tracie and and happen to know for a fact that her kids are her world and she is a great mother it's a dam shame people are so shallow they believe everything they hear and automatically judge someones personal situation they honestly don't know jack shit about!! You want some truth try thinking about the reality of being a single mother trying to keep a household running and keeping up with the needs of 3 small children and being a single mother who gets nothing but constant unnecessary drama on top of all that over nothing but immature adult children who for some reason lack the ability to act their age
Heres a shot of truth for ya, this thread was dead. Three years it had been here, working its way to the bottom. No one cared or at least her name was not the "hot" topic( no pun intended) anymore. But you, claimng to be a friend just had to open your pie hole and get it brought right back up to the top. Nice job drama mama. What a great thing to do for a friend. Just sayin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does any body know this person? 1 hr Sally B 1
What's Ole Jason Up To 3 hr Eye roll 30
Jimmy pyles 5 hr Stitchesforsnitches 24
West Frankfort 6 hr April 4
Angela Cochran the snitch from Arkansas 7 hr Haa 5
BullShit WFFD 7 hr Samson 4
Jason spears 7 hr When u just know 6

Christopher Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Christopher Mortgages