Leanna stanley is a looker
You know it

United States

#22 Jan 30, 2013
Keegan Easley
yes yes

Highlandville, MO

#23 May 10, 2013
looking forward to being a freshman cant wait :)
Bobbie Jo

Mount Vernon, MO

#24 May 11, 2013
Cuties wrote:
Keegan Easley, Eli Elders, and Ty Smith are the cutest Freshmen!! ;D
Tyson is pretty cute. ;)
Kiiii

United States

#25 May 11, 2013
whaaaat wrote:
Christian Dunning is definitely not cute. He looks like a special ed kid lmao
Omg your soooo funny. I'm pretty sure everyone is laughing so hard right now. That was pretty rude and really interesting that your real name isn't at the top of this comment. Your life must be miserable to be making comments like that.
Bobbie Jo

Republic, MO

#26 May 11, 2013
whaaaat wrote:
Christian Dunning is definitely not cute. He looks like a special ed kid lmao
1. that was a shitty thing to say. He doesn't look like a "special Ed kid". They look no different from us. 2. Christian is freaking sexy. 3. You can screw off. Have a nice day.
Kiiii

United States

#27 May 11, 2013
Bobbie Jo wrote:
<quoted text> 1. that was a shitty thing to say. He doesn't look like a "special Ed kid". They look no different from us. 2. Christian is freaking sexy. 3. You can screw off. Have a nice day.
Haha I love you!!
True

Springfield, MO

#28 May 11, 2013
Bobbie Jo wrote:
<quoted text> Tyson is pretty cute. ;)
yes he is ,but ummm Keegan hot
Regan

United States

#29 May 17, 2013
Hmm. Pretty sure Christian don't look like what you said. He is a handsome guy & that is dating my bestfriend. So how about you back the fuck off & quit talking shit about him. Get a life and put your name on here. You're probably just one of those jealous girls and you liked Christian and he didn't like you back so your gunna bash him. Get a life. Damn.
Regan

United States

#30 May 17, 2013
Kiiii wrote:
<quoted text>Haha I love you!!
Kiarha I love you!
Ugh

Herrin, IL

#31 May 17, 2013
That potty mouth you have is disgusting , especially if you are in high school , your parents have to be white trash to have a child that uses such language.
A Parent

Norris City, IL

#32 May 18, 2013
Honestly, you should never disrespect someone's parents. Parents can't control what comes out of a their child's mouth or what they type. I know I do my best as a mom to raise my children to talk with respect and treat others with kindness, but they have to make that decision themselves. Remember that when you become a mom or dad.
Regan

Fort Scott, KS

#33 May 20, 2013
Hmm. Okay I don't give a shit what you say. & no my mom or dad are not white trash thank you. My parents can't control what comes out of my mouth. & you guys piss me off because people mouth people behind a fake name. Come out & say your name. Damn..
Redbird

Benton, IL

#34 May 20, 2013
Regan wrote:
Hmm. Okay I don't give a shit what you say. & no my mom or dad are not white trash thank you. My parents can't control what comes out of my mouth. & you guys piss me off because people mouth people behind a fake name. Come out & say your name. Damn..
You sound like a real nice girl...NOT Grow up!
her friend

Verona, MO

#35 May 21, 2013
yeah she is a nice girl actually but she won't put up with people talking crap about one of her friends boyfriend when they have no reason to and try have to be immature and need to grow up and out their name like she did love you ReganLee:)
Redbird

Benton, IL

#36 May 21, 2013
her friend wrote:
yeah she is a nice girl actually but she won't put up with people talking crap about one of her friends boyfriend when they have no reason to and try have to be immature and need to grow up and out their name like she did love you ReganLee:)
Instead of being on Topix, maybe you should consider sharpening up on your English skills. How proud her parents must be. I would be humiliated if this was my daughter.
another parent

United States

#37 May 22, 2013
I agree that the language is inappropriate and shouldnt be used but her standing up for her friend is admirable! She also wasnt afraid to say who she was and that right there says alot. To "Redbird I am glad you have perfect children that do no wrong but I am almost positive you dont know everything your child does and says! Usually the parents that are saying "my kid would never do that are the parents that are clueless about their kids behavior and they are the wildest ones in the bunch! So, maybe get off your high horse and go take a closer look at your own kid! They are probably on topix either as a subject or the ones commenting negatively behind a fake name! Have a good day!
Redbird

Benton, IL

#38 May 23, 2013
another parent wrote:
I agree that the language is inappropriate and shouldnt be used but her standing up for her friend is admirable! She also wasnt afraid to say who she was and that right there says alot. To "Redbird I am glad you have perfect children that do no wrong but I am almost positive you dont know everything your child does and says! Usually the parents that are saying "my ki would never do that are the parents that are clueless about their kids behavior and they are the wildest ones in the bunch! So, maybe get off your high horse and go take a closer look at your own kid! They are probably on topix either as a subject or the ones commenting negatively behind a fake name! Have a good day!
You might want to re-read my post. I never said I had perfect children. By the way, mine are married with children. So you have no idea what you are talking about. And yes, how embarassing for an upstanding parent to have children post this.
parenting done right

United States

#39 May 23, 2013
What does it matter whether your children are grown and married. They were young once and I'm sure you didnt know everything they said and did. I'm not disagreeing with you about the foul language and the presentation, but I cannot stand someone who condemns someone else as if they have done no wrong. You are so worried about your reputation and how humiliated you would be and the concern should be with how the behavior affects the child and not how it reflects on you. I'm sure she has a mother, so I dont really see why it is your concern how she talks. Nothing gripes more than someone to think they are better than someone else and say how appalled they would be if their child did this. I wouldnt be happy mine did it but then and only then would I do or say something about it. Let her parent deal with her and you worry about being an upstanding citizen!
Disgusted

Herrin, IL

#40 May 24, 2013
I don't care what any of you say or how you sugar coat it, the language among our youth is horrible, I really can't believe the extent of it. Also, regardless how much you people use the worn out and overused nobody is perfect cliche, wrong is wrong. That is the problem with parenting today, too lax and making excuses.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Matthew greathouse cooks meth 7 hr Dumpwater 4
Kiley smith 20 hr Hmm 7
true or false: Meth found in Alicia Garners new... Mon Jeseeka 12
Topix Mon Buzzkill 3
Poor poor Kimmy Mon Corys girl 18
Franklin county Sep 24 Putminjail 2
Seth Monstercock Phillips Sep 24 Uknow 3

Christopher Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance