crooked law enforcement
concerned citizen

Stonefort, IL

#1 Jul 13, 2012
Crooked cops! me and the public is tired of them! crooked cops that will harras people for crimes they didnt commit! crooked pigs that accuse and blame others! crooked cops with their snitch informants! someday these pigs will burn!
busness

United States

#2 Jul 13, 2012
oh shut up did they catch you doing drugs? you win too much druggie
lol

Carbondale, IL

#3 Jul 13, 2012
Sounds like that skank Jenny Lasko
wow

United States

#4 Jul 13, 2012
allen boehl
Burn buddy

United States

#5 Jul 14, 2012
concerned citizen wrote:
Crooked cops! me and the public is tired of them! crooked cops that will harras people for crimes they didnt commit! crooked pigs that accuse and blame others! crooked cops with their snitch informants! someday these pigs will burn!
What happened? Did bryan golec get arrested a 3rd time?? Lol
Here we go again

Kansas City, KS

#6 Jul 14, 2012
No it's Michael Eubanks
tired of people lies

United States

#7 Jul 14, 2012
Burn buddy wrote:
<quoted text>
What happened? Did bryan golec get arrested a 3rd time?? Lol
ha ha your very funny no he hasn't you are so stupid whoever you are worry about your own shit dumb ass
skankhater

Mountain View, CA

#12 Jul 15, 2012
Go yuck fourself
its me

United States

#14 Nov 30, 2012
Sounds like some of you people really done know whats going on....the police here are doing their jobs....if you think they are not....go live in east st.louis. and stop b!tching...fuk!!!
its me

United States

#15 Nov 30, 2012
lol wrote:
Sounds like that skank Jenny Lasko
pretty sure your the skank....
Just sayn

Bartelso, IL

#16 Jun 1, 2013
Hahahaha. It's michael eubanks, gotta be sounds like the methhead.
Brenda Lee

Marion, IL

#17 Jun 23, 2013
Hey its me,you have no idea what goes on in christopher...even tho it says Im from carterville I live here and know for sure what it going on,YOU ARE CLUELESS!!!
truth is

Benton, IL

#18 Jul 15, 2013
concerned citizen wrote:
what an awesome post to kick off a "crooked law enforcement" thread... so whats the first thing you do when you announce that you and the public are tired of them??? what is it??? your a*s gets on topix and blogs about it..

grow a pair dude - it would be good for you
knows it all

Herrin, IL

#19 Aug 6, 2013
The cops in christopher are bogus they have harrast me until they put me in jail on thing I sisnt do bill amd jim are bogus cops they hace beat the shit out of me ya I wasnt a good kid but they do do drugs and fuck young girls make them feel like they have do e something wrong then they force there selves o them I wasnt a bad kis ya they messed with me cause of my freinds no cause for that they have nothing to do I ha e witnesses that they grabbed me out a house to me to water tower road an beat the tar out of me jus cause my frwinds was bad kids

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jason Burnett single? 3 hr Beware 11
News One dead, two injured in Johnson County wreck 4 hr Whatever 49
donald j trump (Nov '16) 5 hr Golden Shower 1,079
I can smell you 5 hr Lovely 26
Drew 14 hr Buzzkill 13
Divorced soon 20 hr Jstsayn 4
Kimmy (Mar '17) Mon Lol 90

Christopher Jobs

Personal Finance

Christopher Mortgages