puzzledpeace

United States

#1 May 16, 2013
Just heard that some time ago a hs teacher lined up his students at gun point?!? With all the concern on our school childrens safety why was this never made public? If theres a teacher packing heat I definitely wanna know!!!
Real life

United States

#2 May 16, 2013
I wanna know to to give him an award, teachers should carry a firearm. It shouldn't be used to coral kids up tho. And FYI if this REALLY happened there's no way it wouldn't have been made public
puzzledpeace

United States

#3 May 16, 2013
Really? You want to award a mentally unstable teacher pulling a gun on children? You're just as twisted as they are!! And no, there are things that happen that get hushed simply because of who the person was, not wanting to tarnish the family's name or loose their financial support to the community. That's just wrong in itself. To my understanding this teacher had a couple of very questionable outbursts and was eventually let go. Thank the Lord!!!
u r dumb

Ava, IL

#4 May 16, 2013
puzzledpeace wrote:
Really? You want to award a mentally unstable teacher pulling a gun on children? You're just as twisted as they are!! And no, there are things that happen that get hushed simply because of who the person was, not wanting to tarnish the family's name or loose their financial support to the community. That's just wrong in itself. To my understanding this teacher had a couple of very questionable outbursts and was eventually let go. Thank the Lord!!!
This teacher you speak of is crazy and a punk kid himself. Should have never been allowed to be a teacher in the first place.
james wood

Saint Louis, MO

#5 May 16, 2013
His name was jeramaih mandrell and it was only a single kid from junior high! What a doucher!
CitiSin

Marion, IL

#6 May 16, 2013
Not to mention more than a year ago. Whew, and thank you, puzzledpeace, glad you caught us all up on this breaking news.
Real life

Overland Park, KS

#7 May 17, 2013
Well if he had actually pulled out a gun there would have been a lot more said than just a topix post if not the kids parents are to blame cuz if it were my kids I would make sure he went to prison even if I had to go all the way to Lisa madigan to do it. But teachers should be aloud to carry a firearm. Yes there should be extra measures for those teachers like psych evals and lots of training
Mustang guy

United States

#8 May 17, 2013
http://reocities.com/cattracks.geo/2007-08/4-...
That was from 2008 that he did that. There's the link to the wsil and kfvs website stories.
nope

United States

#9 May 17, 2013
It was more recent. He use to teach at Morthland College but got fired. Forget his name.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ladies looking for cash? 57 min facts 23
Cameron Edwards (Nov '13) 1 hr facts 10
Curious 2 hr Old friend 3
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr KiMerde 49,882
new girl Elizabeth (Apr '13) 4 hr Old friend 6
Catie Hampton 4 hr Old friend 4
Dollar General 4 hr pathil559 5
•••
•••
Christopher Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Christopher Jobs

•••
•••