West Frankfort, IL

#1 Jul 27, 2014
Beeker is coming for all you Stanley's and he's going to puck u all up geer
frankfort

Marshfield, MO

#3 Jul 27, 2014
LMAO wrote:
Beeker is coming for all you Stanley's and he's going to puck u all up geer
do you think beeker laws can whip the Stanley's get real are you an idiot??? If this about what happened to beekers little brother Jeff doesn't play games he's there to hurt..... Remember the Stanley saying mess with one you mess with them all blood stick together!!!!!!
Retards

Herrin, IL

#4 Jul 27, 2014
For one thing if any of you knew what you were talking bout both Beeker and jeff are close to each other like family! I dont think either one would like their names all over topix! They need to ban together and get the fucks who jumped TW! O and they both are my family and I believe will work it out amongst themselves without the help of yall gossiping! Thanks alot
Krystal Stanley

Marshfield, MO

#6 Jul 28, 2014
Haha you people!
TRUTH

Du Quoin, IL

#7 Jul 29, 2014
Jumped the guy??? I was there and saw it all. IDK how the dude got up after he fell down and when I walked by him his jaw was just hanging there and blood covering his face! Im pretty sure he beat his own ass by being so dam drunk! Jeff was close to David too, so being close dont mean shit, David had NOTHING to do with this guys overly drunken state of mind that night and he gets the wrath, thats some bogus shit! He got in a fight with a dude and had blood on him at 1030pm, picking on some tiny dude, trust me my elbow slid in his blood on the bar EEWWW! Then when he fucked with that Jack and jacki bang bang didnt back down from his big mean ass, he looked like a fool and caused all this other crap. TW should be arrested and not allowed back in the bars period and I had never seen the dude before in my life and never want to again! What a freak show it was to watch all night!
You are a lier

West Frankfort, IL

#8 Jul 29, 2014
Shut the f#$% up bust down Amy Brown. You are the only one that has this story, nobody else does. So we know this is you. Why don't you shut the f#$^ up and bring your ass to West Frankfort, since you want to talk shit about stuff you don't know about. Go suv your prey you dirty ming face.
Wow

United States

#9 Jul 29, 2014
TRUTH wrote:
Jumped the guy??? I was there and saw it all. IDK how the dude got up after he fell down and when I walked by him his jaw was just hanging there and blood covering his face! Im pretty sure he beat his own ass by being so dam drunk! Jeff was close to David too, so being close dont mean shit, David had NOTHING to do with this guys overly drunken state of mind that night and he gets the wrath, thats some bogus shit! He got in a fight with a dude and had blood on him at 1030pm, picking on some tiny dude, trust me my elbow slid in his blood on the bar EEWWW! Then when he fucked with that Jack and jacki bang bang didnt back down from his big mean ass, he looked like a fool and caused all this other crap. TW should be arrested and not allowed back in the bars period and I had never seen the dude before in my life and never want to again! What a freak show it was to watch all night!
. Jack who beat him up and beekee would walk all over any Stanley prob any 2 or 3 at that
Dolores Stanley

Herrin, IL

#10 Jul 29, 2014
Amy Brown really??? You have no idea what happened after he left the bar....I know u may of been there on the first fight but there was one after that....you sound like a broken record.
Krystal Stanley

Marshfield, MO

#11 Jul 29, 2014
Is that why Beeker drove right past my brother Jacks camp site, with Jeff sitting right there! And didn't say a word to him. You people really need to get your story straight! You people are "so bad a$$" but can't post real names! And Amy Brown, why is your name ALWAYS in everyone's else's business, DRAMA MOMMA!!!!! Craziness!
jstanley

Brighton, MO

#12 Jul 29, 2014
Amy brown you don't know sh*t? & if beeker wants to fight ALL the stanleys go ahead.. maybe ppl shouldn't jump other ppl? Like dnt be a pu**y fight your own battles what happened to my uncle was uncalled for .
Wow

United States

#13 Jul 29, 2014
Who beat up tw
ftankfort

Marshfield, MO

#14 Jul 29, 2014
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>. Jack who beat him up and beekee would walk all over any Stanley prob any 2 or 3 at that
beeker is a nice guy but can't whip any Stanley's.... You go to Frankfort and mess with the Stanley's you got it coming...
beaker

United States

#15 Jul 29, 2014
F*** jeff that's why a cop come by my house and said if I touch jeffStanley I'll be the first one to go to jail!!!!
ftankfort

Marshfield, MO

#16 Jul 29, 2014
TRUTH wrote:
Amy brown keep your mouth shut hoe!! Stay in Benton where you belong you trashy B!tch....
ftankfort

Marshfield, MO

#17 Jul 29, 2014
You are a lier wrote:
Shut the f#$% up bust down Amy Brown. You are the only one that has this story, nobody else does. So we know this is you. Why don't you shut the f#$^ up and bring your ass to West Frankfort, since you want to talk shit about stuff you don't know about. Go suv your prey you dirty ming face.
amen!!!!!!!!
ftankfort

Marshfield, MO

#18 Jul 29, 2014
beaker wrote:
F*** jeff that's why a cop come by my house and said if I touch jeffStanley I'll be the first one to go to jail!!!!
go ask Jeff personally!!!!!!
beaker

United States

#19 Jul 29, 2014
Jack always ll be a brother all you people talkn don't be scared put your name on your post chicken shits
Krystal Stanley

Saint Louis, MO

#20 Jul 29, 2014
If people would say there names we would know whose talking! Huh? That's what I'm saying, ppl sitting here talking on and on and we don't even know whose talking!
Yep

Herrin, IL

#21 Jul 29, 2014
You are all a huge pile of white trash bar flies!
suv u

Marshfield, MO

#22 Jul 29, 2014
Yep wrote:
You are all a huge pile of white trash bar flies!
. SUV u SUV u..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tamara McIntosh 2 min Truth 2
Shane Ellis 5 min Bahaha 65
Heather Martin 26 min Heather 6
Mr. A 39 min Teacher 101
Drug dealer snitch Tue Debbi 4
Drug house Mar 27 Clean out the trash 22
Kimmy Mar 24 hmm 4

Christopher Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance