WF Help the Horses
Tonya

Herrin, IL

#170 Jan 21, 2013
I heard that the lady the drives the bus and sews is in charge of donations for the horses..cash preferred
Just wondering

Highlandville, MO

#171 Jan 21, 2013
Why don't all of you that are so "worried" buy a bale of hay and give it to Those horses? Actually do something other then whine and piss and moan and bash each other like a bunch of ignorant fools
d adams

United States

#172 Jan 21, 2013
Donations wrote:
Who can I get hold of for a donation. I would like to buy some grain and hay for those poor horses. Would send a check confidential, let me know.
if u would like to buy some feed u can send the check to mckinneys feed store in marion and tell them its for delores adams thats where we buy our feed at thank you.And anyone that has offered hay you can just drop it off in the driveway there,and anyone that any dirt to donatete to build it up would b greatly appreciated.
Help

Carbondale, IL

#173 Jan 21, 2013
I'm not trying to be mean here and I want to thank you for being more receptive to us wanting to help instead of everyone arguing back and forth, but I do have a question. Someone said they have offered to buy a few of the horses but you refused. Why not sell a few and take that money to fix up stalls, buy some loads of dirt, stock up on hay, etc? It would make the horses you have more comfortable, make the ones sold more comfortable, and be less of a financial burden for you as well as less stress.
As an animal lover, I can understand that you say you love your horses, but sometimes we have to love them enough to let them go if its for the good of the animal.
Would you be up for selling a few to someone who would be a good home?
d adams

United States

#174 Jan 21, 2013
Help wrote:
I'm not trying to be mean here and I want to thank you for being more receptive to us wanting to help instead of everyone arguing back and forth, but I do have a question. Someone said they have offered to buy a few of the horses but you refused. Why not sell a few and take that money to fix up stalls, buy some loads of dirt, stock up on hay, etc? It would make the horses you have more comfortable, make the ones sold more comfortable, and be less of a financial burden for you as well as less stress.
As an animal lover, I can understand that you say you love your horses, but sometimes we have to love them enough to let them go if its for the good of the animal.
Would you be up for selling a few to someone who would be a good home?
yes i might sell a couple of horses but all my horses are registered,i have alot of money in them and if i told someone i wouldnt sell any they must have not like the price i was asking for one.there r 2 right now that i think i might sell,but it has to be to a good home.
hlover

Carbondale, IL

#175 Jan 22, 2013
What breed are they?
In town

Kansas City, MO

#176 Jan 22, 2013
I would think if you need to ask for donations you can't support the horses by yourself. The wise choice would be to thin your herd. You can't depend on everyone to donate year around to feed them. People will only help for so long. It's only fair to the animals.
Really

Marion, IL

#177 Jan 22, 2013
d adams wrote:
<quoted text>yes i might sell a couple of horses but all my horses are registered,i have alot of money in them and if i told someone i wouldnt sell any they must have not like the price i was asking for one.there r 2 right now that i think i might sell,but it has to be to a good home.
You say you might sell some but it has "to be to a good home". Have you really not followed the gist of this thread? It is the simple fact that they DO NOT have a good home in their current locale!
Kathy Summers

Leavenworth, KS

#178 Jan 23, 2013
I received this last night:(
Kathy, a friend called me tonight to tell me she drove by to check on the horses today. She said there was a dead mini in a ditch and birds were on it. She called the sherrif and stated she will call the ag dept in the am. Now tell me we failed!!!
wth

Sesser, IL

#179 Jan 23, 2013
Kathy Summers wrote:
I received this last night:(
Kathy, a friend called me tonight to tell me she drove by to check on the horses today. She said there was a dead mini in a ditch and birds were on it. She called the sherrif and stated she will call the ag dept in the am. Now tell me we failed!!!
OMG!! I hope the state and these owners are proud of themselves. Mini's, if taken care of properly have a long life span. If this mini was sick why did the owner not do something! That is why responsible horse owners check their horses over EVERY DAY!! State better do something now!!
Donations

Sesser, IL

#180 Jan 23, 2013
Kathy, what is a mini?
voice of reason

Carterville, IL

#181 Jan 23, 2013
Donations wrote:
Who can I get hold of for a donation. I would like to buy some grain and hay for those poor horses. Would send a check confidential, let me know.
Do not send these people money..it won't be spent on the horses. The don't have room or proper pasture to keep that many horses. Send food, good hay, dirt to fill in but not money
voice of reason

Carterville, IL

#182 Jan 23, 2013
Donations wrote:
Kathy, what is a mini?
she's referring to the miniature horses that were there.
d adams

United States

#183 Jan 23, 2013
You stupid ppl im here right now and theres not no dead minis here are articseahorse ranch doin fine :) dont borther calling the state bc. I already did and btw i. Am here btw who tghe hell you thiink. Feeds them everyday hahaha wooooww this sshits funnn af(:
daa

United States

#184 Jan 23, 2013
And by the way i was never asking for cash...somebody started a thread about help the horses...well they dont wanna help the horses just want to start trouble....really they r fed dont really need the help feeding them but if u are concerned thats y i said u could donate but i havent seen any thing happen yet for all u people that r so worried about them,really its getting to the point of harrasment...and ill say it again all my horses are here none dead in the ditch
daa

United States

#186 Jan 23, 2013
wth wrote:
<quoted text>
melissa c ,why do you keep posting as d adams,she can speak for herself and doesn't need your illiterate postings.you did ask to start a save the horse "Fund",
if the weather gets like the weather man is forcasting tomorrow night,God please look out over those poor animals,because the owners won't
give it up and we have a name for u drama
Tex

Carbondale, IL

#187 Jan 24, 2013
Miss Real wrote:
Tex your the dumb ass I did google it and it said and I quote
AnswerPart
Yes. Horses have been known to eat tree bark, but the reasons they eat it are because there is little or no food to eat, or they are bored. The reasons that horses eat bark or chew bark off trees is
I guess google needs to be your friend too
Fuck head.
So, I guess they weren't starved ,huh miss no-it-all
animal

United States

#188 Jan 27, 2013
Did things improve?
update

United States

#190 Jan 27, 2013
What's the update on the horses?
pond creek

Benton, IL

#191 Jan 27, 2013
update wrote:
What's the update on the horses?
2in of rain coming this week they will be swimming again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wondering 1 hr Suzy 3
melville 2 hr jess 8
West Frankfort trash 3 hr Hmmmm 23
Drug house Sat Cops suck balls 12
Christopher fire department Sat Sonny 9
Kim ingoldsby has had sex with kevie Jackson be... Sat Someday 9
Jeremy conner Jan 18 Penisdoodle 10

Christopher Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance