WF Help the Horses
dude

Carterville, IL

#151 Jan 20, 2013
hlover wrote:
<quoted text> Helen Keller could see that you got wind of all this and put a bandaid on a gaping wound long enough to fool some fools! If they had came when the horses were standing in pure ice instead of mud, no way to get out of the frigid temp and no food or thawed water I think it would have been a different story. You put straw down, gave them a round bail of hay and blanketed them. I am assuming they had water also. It is my understanding that some tickets WERE given. I am even betting that the most emaciated horses had been taken off the property BEFORE state came. Now we will see if you actually take care of these poor horses because everyone is still watching. The next time you are reported it will be done quietly so keep that in mind. No one wants yo cause trouble for you and have even offered help. We just want these poor animals healthy and happy. I am really not trying to be hateful but am very curious as to why you have so many horses?
Report all you want dummy. Not my horses. You lost, they won.
Farm man

Marion, IL

#152 Jan 20, 2013
I go by there everyday and will be keeping a close eye on things. They better be taking care of their animals this time or they will be reported. They better not think that one bale of hay will feed them all winter they need grain also. I will be keeping everyone up dated.
kitty

United States

#153 Jan 20, 2013
Farm man wrote:
I go by there everyday and will be keeping a close eye on things. They better be taking care of their animals this time or they will be reported. They better not think that one bale of hay will feed them all winter they need grain also. I will be keeping everyone up dated.
Not your job to do that state has already been out so give it up
Farm man

Marion, IL

#154 Jan 20, 2013
It would benefit the horses, just do your job!
no peace

United States

#156 Jan 20, 2013
Nobody is just 'letting this go"! The community is watching and we will not allow these horses to be neglected! You can say who "won"and "its over" all you want, but it isnt. From this point on, someone will be watching so the horses better be fed and cared for in every way! We will make a fuss over and over and over again if these animals are not cared for!
Farm man

Marion, IL

#157 Jan 20, 2013
Got my binoculars on them, can see from my house.
kitty

United States

#158 Jan 20, 2013
no peace wrote:
Nobody is just 'letting this go"! The community is watching and we will not allow these horses to be neglected! You can say who "won"and "its over" all you want, but it isnt. From this point on, someone will be watching so the horses better be fed and cared for in every way! We will make a fuss over and over and over again if these animals are not cared for!
Lol keep it up you and your efforts are worthless the state has spoken
curious

Lenexa, KS

#159 Jan 20, 2013
So how many tickets were you written?
no peace

United States

#160 Jan 20, 2013
The state may have "spoken", that doesnt mean they wont be back! I hope you do take care of the animals because that is everyones main concern! Its not to cause problems for anyone, but those precious animals should be cared for properly and they have not been. Do the decent thing and take care of them from now on. If you cant then, be big enough to say so and quit being prideful or stubborn. They deserve that and if you need help, there is a whole community willing to do so. Being spiteful and arrogant is not going to make us go away. It just makes us more determined to help these horses at any cost. It doesnt have to be that way if you just do what you are supposed to do.
batman

United States

#161 Jan 20, 2013
no peace wrote:
The state may have "spoken", that doesnt mean they wont be back! I hope you do take care of the animals because that is everyones main concern! Its not to cause problems for anyone, but those precious animals should be cared for properly and they have not been. Do the decent thing and take care of them from now on. If you cant then, be big enough to say so and quit being prideful or stubborn. They deserve that and if you need help, there is a whole community willing to do so. Being spiteful and arrogant is not going to make us go away. It just makes us more determined to help these horses at any cost. It doesnt have to be that way if you just do what you are supposed to do.
Why dont you all go drop bales of hay off for the poor owner then? Instead of causing trouble
d adams

United States

#162 Jan 20, 2013
And if u want to help she says donations of dirt to build it up and any hay or feed u would like to donate would be appreciated.If ppl want to help we could start a help the horse fund instead of bashing.most ppl on here say they just want to help well they can if they would like.And the reason for so many horses is the love i have for them.You know my name now from the paper so get ahold of me if you would like to help with donations.And u dont have to worry the state does do a recheck also animal control will also be helping buy keeping an eye on them for us,thank you
no peace

United States

#163 Jan 21, 2013
The initial intent was to help the horses, and still is, but if we hadnt caused what you say is "trouble" it would have never been addressed and still going on. People were angry to see the horses in this condition so we came together and spoke loudly. We had every right to complain and contact authorities. This was nothing personal, I dont even know this woman. I, along with everyone else just wants the animals taken care of. They are our first concern. I am not a mean person and wouldnt want to cause anyone trouble but if there was a mother that was neglecting her child,maybe not by choice, but because she wasnt able, should we not contact the proper authorities because we dont want to cause her any "trouble". Before i get jumped on, i know that children are in a different category, but all living beings deserve to be cared for. That is the only reason that anything was even started about this.
question

Carbondale, IL

#164 Jan 21, 2013
d adams wrote:
And if u want to help she says donations of dirt to build it up and any hay or feed u would like to donate would be appreciated.If ppl want to help we could start a help the horse fund instead of bashing.most ppl on here say they just want to help well they can if they would like.And the reason for so many horses is the love i have for them.You know my name now from the paper so get ahold of me if you would like to help with donations.And u dont have to worry the state does do a recheck also animal control will also be helping buy keeping an eye on them for us,thank you
not understanding why you posted as d adams if you are not her,but merely speaking for her,you would like people to DONATE" funds to you so you can buy a new camper or maybe a new durango or pay your new man...you have plenty of money to do so,people are not going to give you money for a horse fund,if you cant financially afford them,get rid of them
Info

United States

#165 Jan 21, 2013
she didn't ask for money. she simply asked for items such as horse food or hay to be donated. Isn't that what other people wanted to do in the first place? Make sure the horses were taken care of. So, Why be a smartass?
hay

United States

#166 Jan 21, 2013
d adams wrote:
And if u want to help she says donations of dirt to build it up and any hay or feed u would like to donate would be appreciated.If ppl want to help we could start a help the horse fund instead of bashing.most ppl on here say they just want to help well they can if they would like.And the reason for so many horses is the love i have for them.You know my name now from the paper so get ahold of me if you would like to help with donations.And u dont have to worry the state does do a recheck also animal control will also be helping buy keeping an eye on them for us,thank you
I would b happy to help with some hay.I dont have alot of extra but a couple of round bales.
Donations

Marion, IL

#167 Jan 21, 2013
Who can I get hold of for a donation. I would like to buy some grain and hay for those poor horses. Would send a check confidential, let me know.
question

Carbondale, IL

#168 Jan 21, 2013
Info wrote:
she didn't ask for money. she simply asked for items such as horse food or hay to be donated. Isn't that what other people wanted to do in the first place? Make sure the horses were taken care of. So, Why be a smartass?
she did say we could start a horse "fund"
Donations

Marion, IL

#169 Jan 21, 2013
How many horses are in need?
Tonya

Herrin, IL

#170 Jan 21, 2013
I heard that the lady the drives the bus and sews is in charge of donations for the horses..cash preferred
Just wondering

Highlandville, MO

#171 Jan 21, 2013
Why don't all of you that are so "worried" buy a bale of hay and give it to Those horses? Actually do something other then whine and piss and moan and bash each other like a bunch of ignorant fools

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kimmy (Mar '17) 9 hr . 72
GoodWill Hunting 11 hr Not to WF 3
Megan carlton 17 hr Lol 17
Who is the biggest drunk in Franklin County? 18 hr Yes sir 6
Rumor Sun jay done 3
Eric Slaten tree trimmer ripped me off Sun Aww 6
jason burnett the sad little CRAB Sun Gggg 12

Christopher Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Christopher Mortgages