SHAMEFUL

Benton, IL

#117 Jan 18, 2013
Neighbor, you are lying through your nasty yellow teeth.
jANE

Ottawa, IL

#118 Jan 18, 2013
We'll see if WSIL does a story and where it goes. And if it gets enough attention, someone else will hopefully step in. Or maybe with all this, the owners finally build adequate shelter, and provide better conditions for the horses. That's all anyone really wants here. Not sure I want to hold my breath though, since it's been like that for years out there.
curious

Garden City, MO

#122 Jan 18, 2013
I saw 2 kids outside there today well after school had started.?
concerned

United States

#123 Jan 18, 2013
Really ur more worried about horses than the people that don't have a warm place to stay........ maybe u will b without a place someday, then ur wish u was the horses. Horses have lived in the wild before people started using them for work. They will survive, thats how they r made, u know with hair to keep them warm...... people on the other hand , need a home n warmth.
CAT

Herrin, IL

#124 Jan 18, 2013
dude wrote:
I didn't know there were so many veterinarian's in West Frankfort.
Not veterinarians but people with sense who know what an animal who is well taken care of looks like. And several horse owners.. this is an outrage.
Farm man

Herrin, IL

#126 Jan 18, 2013
I live in that area and have seen them animals often and even in the summer they have no pasture, eaten down to the dirt. I'm not here to bash no one but the animals can't take care of themselves. It takes money and time and if you can't give that to them your not a responsible pet owner. Jane is a little out spoken but someone had to step up I salute you.
CAT

Herrin, IL

#130 Jan 18, 2013
CAT wrote:
<quoted text>
Not veterinarians but people with sense who know what an animal who is well taken care of looks like. And several horse owners.. this is an outrage.
I see this has been judged "nuts" how do you figure? LOL
really

Enfield, IL

#131 Jan 18, 2013
wow wrote:
Now I know where the children ofone of the hrse owners learned the limited vocabuary that they have.
The little boy often says stfu melissa and who gves a fxxk,melissa...she has been putting the same things to people on here...sad sad thing.Not surprising that she has no compasion for horses after seeing how she allows the other garbage from a 4 or 5 yr old child.Yep give her a couple more dogs too,drive by and look at the scrawny great dane,he doesnt eat either
i dont care wat anyone says about my animals but wen it comes to my kids ppl best not say 1 word about my precious babies,i have fine children that im very proud of , anyone who gets on this page and reads this should b ashamed to talk about innocent children shows wat kind of low life u must b.As far as my great dane She looks just fine for her breed.lets not involve children when it comes to animals!my kids have a good reputation around here and i would like it for ppl like u not to comment about them.i will involve the police when i find out who is doing the commenting of my kids and thats not hard to do on topix
really

Enfield, IL

#132 Jan 18, 2013
wow wrote:
Now I know where the children ofone of the hrse owners learned the limited vocabuary that they have.
The little boy often says stfu melissa and who gves a fxxk,melissa...she has been putting the same things to people on here...sad sad thing.Not surprising that she has no compasion for horses after seeing how she allows the other garbage from a 4 or 5 yr old child.Yep give her a couple more dogs too,drive by and look at the scrawny great dane,he doesnt eat either
sorry no vulger words were spoken out of my comment on here,anyone that knows me knows that i dont use words like that.But going through a nasty divorce i guess can cause ppl to comment sorry bout that,i married a Clayton need i say more.Im sure everyone around knows the reputation of my husband Raymond Clayton,but no bad words came from me in fact i think all this is very useful,now drag my name around some more,i thought this was about horses????
wow

Marion, IL

#134 Jan 19, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>sorry no vulger words were spoken out of my comment on here,anyone that knows me knows that i dont use words like that.But going through a nasty divorce i guess can cause ppl to comment sorry bout that,i married a Clayton need i say more.Im sure everyone around knows the reputation of my husband Raymond Clayton,but no bad words came from me in fact i think all this is very useful,now drag my name around some more,i thought this was about horses????
save your horse shit for someone that believes YOU ! Feed your animals,dont try to blame someone else for your issues...you did your first husband the same way...

Limo driver davis rd..need I say more?

people who dont take care of animals do not take care of kids either..FACT !
really

Enfield, IL

#135 Jan 19, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
save your horse shit for someone that believes YOU ! Feed your animals,dont try to blame someone else for your issues...you did your first husband the same way...
Limo driver davis rd..need I say more?
people who dont take care of animals do not take care of kids either..FACT !
well you just stupid wow get ure facts straight i take care of my kids and do a fine job all by myself thats y i have custody and not charges for abuse against me need i say more,in fact maybe ppl could go to my face book where i can show the world that raymond clayton jr is a child abuser on paper from the state wow....and believe me its not made up....wonder wat ure kid is wow cause my older ones go to college and work,if u r old enough to have older kids that is very proud of my boys.hope that raymond just dont hurt any other children alot of ppl mite not no hes an abuser.well is a girlfriend of his that works at caseys east named Shayla hope she nos all this cause she has a lil one...so well dont take somewhere else unless u Have FACTS my FACst. Are that i have all my kids and great kids at that,and my animals also..try it somewhere else i have paper work to back up everything i say wat do u have just a bunch of rumers
Farm man

Herrin, IL

#136 Jan 19, 2013
Really, was that written in hillbilly text? Really hard to follow.
really

Enfield, IL

#137 Jan 19, 2013
Actually it is written from a hillbilly
Farm man

Herrin, IL

#138 Jan 19, 2013
Well then , my mistake.
CAT

Herrin, IL

#142 Jan 19, 2013
I'd like to remind people that this is about neglected horses. Not a personal bashing game. The dept of Ag failed these horses miserably.
To the owners I hope this helps you realize that you have far too many horses for such a small area, and that an area that floods is no safe place for even 1 horse. That you need to clean up the area where your horses are kept so they don't get hurt. That they need to eat more grain, I believe my horses were fed at least 3-4 lbs of grain 2 x a day..and a flake of timothy and they also had a huge pasture...in the winter they always had a round bale. Fresh water at all times not frozen, I know that is hard in the winter, but animals can dehydrate even faster in the winter than summer. It simply has to be done. No ifs, ands or buts. Everyone is watching. Now is the time to prove that you are concerned and care for your own horses. Thin your herd. If you are keeping horses for others tell them you can't do it any longer. It is wrong on every level to force them to live like this.
dude

West Frankfort, IL

#144 Jan 19, 2013
Front page of today's Southern "State says horses are OK".
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahaha
You bunch of fools. Now what are you going to piss and moan about?
http://thesouthern.com/news/local/state-says-...
CAT

Herrin, IL

#145 Jan 19, 2013
dude wrote:
Front page of today's Southern "State says horses are OK".
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahaha
You bunch of fools. Now what are you going to piss and moan about?
http://thesouthern.com/news/local/state-says-...
As I said the state "investigator" failed these horses miserably. That's a crime too. Too lazy to tell the truth. Everybody is watching them now.
shocked

Enfield, IL

#146 Jan 19, 2013
You sound like a little bratty kid, "dude"! We are people who are concerned about the welfare of these animals. We are not bitching and moaning we are concerned! Obviously you dont have the sense to know what is right or wrong or to care either! What are you, 2 years old?? Just because the newspaper or even the news said everything is "oK", doesnt mean it is. Hundreds of people have witnessed this and i doubt seriously that we are all wrong!
dude

West Frankfort, IL

#147 Jan 19, 2013
What part of "State says horses are OK" do you not understand? Are you really that stupid? Helen Keller could see this.
CAT

Herrin, IL

#148 Jan 19, 2013
dude wrote:
What part of "State says horses are OK" do you not understand? Are you really that stupid? Helen Keller could see his.
What the state says and what is true are a world apart. Isn't that right "Dude" ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kermit Watkins Living Water Church 1 hr Truth hurts 5
Man Arrested For Allegedly Possessing Six Pound... 2 hr Brandy 6
cynthia sample hamm 3 hr astro climber 8
miki 3 hr bitch hater 3
with the cashier at Bowlins (Aug '13) 9 hr toohottotouch 9
anyone know anything about a guy name James tha... (Jun '13) 16 hr xxxx 44
Christopher Women (Jan '14) Wed toohottotouch 2
Christopher Dating
Find my Match

Christopher Jobs