WF Help the Horses
Saysomethingnow

Cambridge, MA

#94 Jan 18, 2013
Just heard the horses broke down the fence this morning trying to get to fresh food...
goodgrief

Carbondale, IL

#95 Jan 18, 2013
Just heard Channel 3 news was there too finally! Hopefully something will be done now.
neighbors

United States

#96 Jan 18, 2013
Yes the horses did get out.But they was put back up the news was there some woman called them also animal control too i seen.I talked to the owners the horses was checked by animal control and they said the horses were fine.I live just a few miles down the road and our pasture is muddy too,just so happens their property is in lower ground.Good news is they where checked and the horses are fine.
jANE

Ottawa, IL

#97 Jan 18, 2013
Those horses are not fine..Animal control is too lazy to say otherwise bacause then they would have to push a pen on paper...When dept of ag responds or PETA or a trusted organization says they are fine, I'll leave this topic alone..
jANE

Ottawa, IL

#98 Jan 18, 2013
*because
ridiculous

United States

#100 Jan 18, 2013
Seriously, how can they be fine! Countless people have said they are skinny and neglected. I finally went and looked myself and they most definitely are not ok! Just because there might be food and water out there NOW,and shelter is NOW available does not mean their healthy and happy and have been taken care of in the past. This is beyond ridiculous and incomprehensible! Lazy no good people need to do their jobs and DO THE RIGHT THING FOR GODS SAKE! SHAME ON YOU!
Joker

United States

#101 Jan 18, 2013
jANE wrote:
Those horses are not fine..Animal control is too lazy to say otherwise bacause then they would have to push a pen on paper...When dept of ag responds or PETA or a trusted organization says they are fine, I'll leave this topic alone..
Were u the old bitch that is the talk now because u were told to get the f**** off those peoples property? Too funny
jANE

Ottawa, IL

#103 Jan 18, 2013
Lol..Nope, I've been at work all day, I was just hoping you'd be dumb enough to go wait for me.. Still might go by after work and try to get some pics though.. Since you know so much about the property owners or are them for that matter, maybe you can let them know that for me. But I'll be on the COUNTY road, and can't wait for them to try to tell me to leave.
Info

United States

#104 Jan 18, 2013
It seems the entire town wants to get involved now so I guess the whole towns the talk I guess. If everyone says the horses need help they must need help. I think You have problems Joker. You need the help it seems. Maybe you shouldn't have the horses or any other animals in your control.
jANE

Ottawa, IL

#105 Jan 18, 2013
I hope everyone here and the bordering counties comes by, and takes pics of that horrible land they call a pasture. And that those pics are plastered all over FB and anywhere else that will look at them. They have no business with these animals if they can't provide the basic needs, not to mention any nurturing attention.
dude

Carterville, IL

#106 Jan 18, 2013
I didn't know there were so many veterinarian's in West Frankfort.
Mex

Marion, IL

#107 Jan 18, 2013
That place is in a flood zone, no place for horses unless they are sea horses. I think I will set them free tonight. Do the owners live in the camper?
SHAMEFUL

Benton, IL

#108 Jan 18, 2013
Shame on the owners! Shame Shame Shame!
neighbors

United States

#109 Jan 18, 2013
For everybodys information the illinois dept of agriculture wich is the bureau of animal health and welfare just left due to all the calls on these poor horses but everything was ok.The state man said these horses are in fine condition,they are farm animals and people dont need bother calling again because everything was fine if not he would have had them taken away.the police will be doing extra patrol due to the various threats and phone calls being made.The state came out and did there job so people can leave it alone.
neighbors

United States

#110 Jan 18, 2013
And yes they do live in there camper out there and they do have the rights to protect there property to anybody that is caught trespassing!!
jANE

Ottawa, IL

#111 Jan 18, 2013
I wonder if that Dept of Ag rep got his degree out of a craker jack box. I'm no expert, but I know the basic needs of horse care are not and have not been met here, if at anytime in these poor animals' lives..
"To thrive, horses require healthy amounts of food and water, adequate shelter and competent care. Horse owners must commit a great deal of time, energy, skill and money to ensuring their horses have everything they need to live a happy, healthy life of thirty years or more."
http://www.humanesociety.org/animals/horses/t...
Joker

United States

#112 Jan 18, 2013
jANE wrote:
I wonder if that Dept of Ag rep got his degree out of a craker jack box. I'm no expert, but I know the basic needs of horse care are not and have not been met here, if at anytime in these poor animals' lives..
"To thrive, horses require healthy amounts of food and water, adequate shelter and competent care. Horse owners must commit a great deal of time, energy, skill and money to ensuring their horses have everything they need to live a happy, healthy life of thirty years or more."
http://www.humanesociety.org/animals/horses/t...
Ok old hore, back off. U said in a previous comment once a trusted organization came out ud shut ur large ass mouth. Now shut the hell up! Thank u
jANE

Ottawa, IL

#113 Jan 18, 2013
Joker wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok old hore, back off. U said in a previous comment once a trusted organization came out ud shut ur large ass mouth. Now shut the hell up! Thank u
Piss off.. No one with credentials has said that, someone on Topix said they said that. And if it turns out someone from the state actually agrees with these pathetic owners that the horses are in fine condition with fine living surroundings, I suspect that man hit his head somewhere between here and Springfield. I don't trust the State of Illinois. Lol..
JustSayin

Cambridge, MA

#115 Jan 18, 2013
I think it's spelled *whore. I also think "Neighbor" is really the owner. Nothing is being accomplished by you guys being so petty and ridiculous. Everyone can see for their own eyes what the situation is. So anyone on here sticking up for the scumbags living in their campers is obviously blind. Why argue? It's all right there for anyone to see. Keep defending yourselves. You know you're in the wrong. I wouldn't be surprised if ya'll abandoned those poor animals and moved your campers outta town after all this. I would be too ashamed to stay if I were you! Just sayin!
Git-r-done

Carterville, IL

#116 Jan 18, 2013
jANE wrote:
<quoted text>
Piss off.. No one with credentials has said that, someone on Topix said they said that. And if it turns out someone from the state actually agrees with these pathetic owners that the horses are in fine condition with fine living surroundings, I suspect that man hit his head somewhere between here and Springfield. I don't trust the State of Illinois. Lol..
Now that's funny. The nosy ole biddy can't mind her own business.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Steve irvin (Aug '15) 11 min haha 4
Jarrett Cash 1 hr Retired 30
Junior Foster!!!! 2 hr Tim 4
Justice for DEAD HORSES 2 hr Hmmmm 9
Poor poor Kimmy 19 hr Corys girl 1
Kiley smith Thu girlonfire 11
Matthew greathouse cooks meth Sep 27 Dumpwater 4

Christopher Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance