WF Help the Horses
Seriously

United States

#74 Jan 17, 2013
Dept of Agriculture people...
Kitty

Percy, IL

#75 Jan 17, 2013
Mex wrote:
Well I'm going to check on them in the morning. Now how about their hooves? What's the condition ?
of course you are going to go check on them in the morning, which means you are trespassing on someone's private property..
dude

Carterville, IL

#76 Jan 17, 2013
Seriously wrote:
Dept of Agriculture people...
Maybe you should check them for hemorrhoids while you are there.
jANE

Carbondale, IL

#77 Jan 17, 2013
I guarantee their hooves are in deplorable condition.. Oh, for the inbreds Git R Done and Joker, deplorable means "bad or not good".. Didn't want you two getting a nose bleed trying to figure out a big word.. They had to wait the better part of a week to get some hay and a blanket, I'm sure their hooves are in bad shape.. Take a pic and prove me wrong, "caretaker"..
Joker

Percy, IL

#78 Jan 17, 2013
jANE wrote:
I guarantee their hooves are in deplorable condition.. Oh, for the inbreds Git R Done and Joker, deplorable means "bad or not good".. Didn't want you two getting a nose bleed trying to figure out a big word.. They had to wait the better part of a week to get some hay and a blanket, I'm sure their hooves are in bad shape.. Take a pic and prove me wrong, "caretaker"..
you go take a pic jANE, so you can be arrested for trespassing. if inbred is the only thing u can so about someone, then what a winner u are! i'm not going to stoop down to ur level
jANE

United States

#79 Jan 17, 2013
I wouldn't be arrested for a thing. I plan on taking a pic tomorrow :) Wait and see.. if you're not an inbred then by most of your other comments here you're just an idiot by choice, and I'm not sure which is worse..
Joker

Percy, IL

#80 Jan 17, 2013
I guess it would be for your own personal use, already been in contact with certain people and no, those horses are not considered abused..everyone is wasting their time with dept. of ag and anything else
redbarn

Lenexa, KS

#81 Jan 17, 2013
Wish i knew the scum bag owners. they need treated like shit like there poor animals.
Info

United States

#82 Jan 17, 2013
I drove by there for years on my way to work. I know for a fact that those horses were never taken care of properly. This is the first I have spoken on here but I just got sick of reading the posts from the idiots defending the owners of the horses. Those animals have always looked horrible and have been in awful conditions. Come on I don't think the entire town would get on here and lie about it. Get real! That property has flooded and been unfit for animals for years. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out.
caretaker

United States

#83 Jan 17, 2013
My horses feet are fine,those horses are my kids and i wouldnt let them go with bad feet.that is not my property but if u Jane or anyone else wants to check out my kids horses thats fine with me let me know wat time u will b their and by the way while ure at it b sure to bring someone from springfield or animal control with you,in fact this is so redicuios i mite just call them myself and have them check it out then i can give all you all a report,because our horses are in good condition,but like i said ill meet u out there because the property owners dont want anyone on their property without permission,or anyone else that has commented on here because ill prove you all wrong on our horses everbody wants to run there mouth,well show your face instead of hiding behind a compter or cell phone,thanks
yeehaw

Arnold, MO

#85 Jan 17, 2013
I would be ashamed if my horses lived and looked like that
Info

United States

#84 Jan 17, 2013
I don't think you need to call them, because plenty of people have already called them. News center 3 was out there as well. That's what I heard anyway.
Roy Rogers

Benton, IL

#86 Jan 17, 2013
yeehaw wrote:
I would be ashamed if my horses lived and looked like that
I think for the most part its just lack of knowledge of how to care for horses and not enough money to do so.Any one that has raised horses knows you don't put a blanket on for a few days then take it off.If you put them on leave them on!You have too many to properly care for and not enough room.

y
goodgrief

Carbondale, IL

#87 Jan 17, 2013
caretaker wrote:
My horses feet are fine,those horses are my kids and i wouldnt let them go with bad feet.that is not my property but if u Jane or anyone else wants to check out my kids horses thats fine with me let me know wat time u will b their and by the way while ure at it b sure to bring someone from springfield or animal control with you,in fact this is so redicuios i mite just call them myself and have them check it out then i can give all you all a report,because our horses are in good condition,but like i said ill meet u out there because the property owners dont want anyone on their property without permission,or anyone else that has commented on here because ill prove you all wrong on our horses everbody wants to run there mouth,well show your face instead of hiding behind a compter or cell phone,thanks
If you think those horses are fine then you know NOTHING ABOUT HORSES! I would be ashamed for an animal of mine to be in that condition and say that they were FINE! What is wrong with you? Why do you have so many horses on do little property? The conditions are deplorable and you should be ashamed!!!
Michelle

Cambridge, MA

#88 Jan 17, 2013
I would like to point out that not everyone is hiding behind their computers. Many Many people are posting about this on facebook using their names. We are not the ones with anything to hide. Since the owners are commenting, I think it would be nice for them to answer a few questions maturely, without the name calling. 1. Why are your horses eating the bark off all the trees of they're not starving? Don't say that's something all horses do because alot of us have horses and we know that's not true. 2. Why were the blankets just put on them? Is it because people were seeing how pitifully skinny they were and you knew people were taking notice so you're trying to hide it? 3. If you know the property floods and the horses have no higher ground or shelter when this happens, why are you keeping them there? 4. Do you honestly believe everyone in town, and surrounding towns for that matter, can be wrong while you alone are right? 5. Did you ever think that if you stopped defending yourselves and admitted you can't properly care for these animals that maybe you should give them to someone who can?(You would get alot more respect that way and I'm almost positive that alot of these people coming together to get you in trouble may respect you enough to pull together and help instead.) I'm not calling names. I'm not accusing. Please have the same courtesy and at least give us these answers. Thank you.
toby

United States

#89 Jan 18, 2013
Info wrote:
I don't think you need to call them, because plenty of people have already called them. News center 3 was out there as well. That's what I heard anyway.
huh guess is wasnt good enough news because it wasnt aired!
WOW

Herrin, IL

#90 Jan 18, 2013
These people were told BEFORE they bought the property that it floods and that it was not a good place to have horses. Their answer to that was, "Huh, maybe it won't rain."
NCSmplyRed

Troy, NC

#91 Jan 18, 2013
I congratulate the people who turned them in. ANY animal deserves care, comfort and food. I am however wondering why people who have no knowledge of the horses or surroundings in IL are posting from SC? Before you jump on me, I do have knowledge, the people who started this campaign are best long time friends.
jANE

Ottawa, IL

#92 Jan 18, 2013
NCSmplyRed wrote:
I congratulate the people who turned them in. ANY animal deserves care, comfort and food. I am however wondering why people who have no knowledge of the horses or surroundings in IL are posting from SC? Before you jump on me, I do have knowledge, the people who started this campaign are best long time friends.
It depends on your IP address of where you show up "where you're from"...I am not from ottowa or where ever it says I'm at..
NCSmplyRed

Troy, NC

#93 Jan 18, 2013
jANE wrote:
<quoted text>
It depends on your IP address of where you show up "where you're from"...I am not from ottowa or where ever it says I'm at..
Yours tells me IL, not Ottowa.. I was just curious. Thanks Jane.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keeping the sick off 6 min Whaaaaaat 5
Gurl named crystal or krystal what worked at ta... 56 min Romeo 4
Break ins 1 hr Getajob 8
Justice for DEAD HORSES 1 hr Mr Edward Haas 3
Kiley smith 4 hr girlonfire 11
Matthew greathouse cooks meth Tue Dumpwater 4
true or false: Meth found in Alicia Garners new... Sep 26 Jeseeka 12

Christopher Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Christopher Mortgages